• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Good to know I passed the bore test" she chuckled before sitting next to him.
"Yep, most people don't even make it. I normally zone out and pay attention to the nearest thing moving. Anyways, what do you wanna play? I have pretty much anything since I can just make it appear."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Sure...." He said wobbling a little
"OK then" she said and grabbed his arm, teleporting them infront of Sams house door. She began knocking really hard, leaving dents "Sammy open up!" She yelled through the door.

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed before kissing the top of his head "You are forgiven" He said softly
Nora smiled a little before she picked her head up and taking another sip of her drink."Is it weird to say that I've missed you....in a sense." She asked softly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Cause I know how to take care of myself, just kidding but because I'm like a house cat, and if I were to be a outside cat I would too be feeling nasty, and she's a different breed" she says rubbing against the cat
Ayen nodded "but if you saw what i did you would be amazed." he said as the mountain loin walked over to him. then he put his hand on it and in just under a minute it have transformed into a house cat similar to Amaya "if you can make connections between to beings of similar species, then you can change them." he said as he return the now confused mountain loin to its original form.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled a little before she picked her head up and taking another sip of her drink."Is it weird to say that I've missed you....in a sense." She asked softly.
Al smiled "I missed you too...." He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam closed her eyes her head laying on his chest, smiling "Night" she says yawning
Marcus sighed "Someone is at the door"

Roman said:
"Yep, most people don't even make it. I normally zone out and pay attention to the nearest thing moving. Anyways, what do you wanna play? I have pretty much anything since I can just make it appear."
"I feel privileged then" she said before laughing "Really? That's pretty cool" she chuckled "Eeerrr I dunno, we could just play a shooter game? Those are pretty fun on multiplayer" she said shrugging.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I missed you too...." He said softly

Marcus sighed "Someone is at the door"
Nora looked up from her drink and over to Al,"Wanna get out of here? I think I'm over drinking for now." She asked quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
"OK then" she said and grabbed his arm, teleporting them infront of Sams house door. She began knocking really hard, leaving dents "Sammy open up!" She yelled through the door.
@shortyshot8 [/color]

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked up from her drink and over to Al,"Wanna get out of here? I think I'm over drinking for now." She asked quietly.
Al nodded "Yeah" He said softly as he stood up

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Where is le Dakota? ))
((Dakota is in the courtyard being a little sad flower :0 *cough* she's Colins little sister))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "but if you saw what i did you would be amazed." he said as the mountain loin walked over to him. then he put his hand on it and in just under a minute it have transformed into a house cat similar to Amaya "if you can make connections between to beings of similar species, then you can change them." he said as he return the now confused mountain loin to its original form.
Amaya nodded. "That lion is mad that you did that to him btw" she says huffing. "I can sense people's feelings" she reminded

Lumina said:
Noir picked out her absolute favorite candies, narrowing the pile down to about 1/4th it's original size, still being a pretty sizable armful. She took the pile into her arms, walking over to Yuto, chibi Noir waving a lollipop in Chibi Yuto's direction. She grinned at Yuto as she approached.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Yuto smiled at her and winked. "Got what you wanted?" He asked, actually finding it kinda cool to have a smaller version of himself on his shoulder.

Mayyflower said:
Sam groaned as she got up. "Darn it kagura" she says walking to the door @shortyshot8
Kagura continued to bang on the door "open up before I kick it down!" She shouted before holding he head "OK massive headache... big mistake" she said quietly.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled,"Sounds like a plan. I'm all for wizard hunting. And Kaz, be nice to Minako. I won't let you talk to my babe like that." She chuckled as she stopped swinging so high and planted her feet on the ground, her swing coming to a stop.
Minako looked up Yoshino and smiled.

sword_art_online_2-07-yui-alo-fairy-cute.jpg

"Can I get back in your pocket? Kaz is just not feeling right now I guess...."

Kaz was already up and walking in the direction he last met the wizards. "Hurry up! If we go now, we could make it before dawn!'

Nonalaka said:
"I feel privileged then" she said before laughing "Really? That's pretty cool" she chuckled "Eeerrr I dunno, we could just play a shooter game? Those are pretty fun on multiplayer" she said shrugging.
Han nodded, "Any one in particular? There are a few franchises that revolve around shooting and stuff."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura continued to bang on the door "open up before I kick it down!" She shouted before holding he head "OK massive headache... big mistake" she said quietly.
@shortyshot8 [/color]

Nonalaka said:
((Dakota is in the courtyard being a little sad flower :0 *cough* she's Colins little sister))
(( Oh dear god....I'm sorry for her loss.... Those two meanies ))

Karito and Neko walked into the school courtyard, Neko looking around at everything."Karito! I'm hungry!" She whined as she clung to his arm, the bell around her neck ringing. "Just be patient. We'll eat soon." He said calmly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam's eyes widen as she opened the door, smaking her in the face. "What they hell kagura, Riley is sleeping have you lost your damn mind" she whispered shouted before looking at William @shortyshot8
William waved a little "Hey Sam" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "That lion is mad that you did that to him btw" she says huffing. "I can sense people's feelings" she reminded
Ayen laughed "and so were the apes when i took away most of their fur and made them walk on two legs." he said as he got out a piece of dried meat and gave it to the mountain loin "and like that it's mostly happy again." he said as he looked back to Amaya.

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Yeah" He said softly as he stood up
Nora stood up and stretched before grabbing Al's hand, soon walking out of the bar."Is there anywhere you want to go?" She asked, still holding his hand as they walked.

Mayyflower said:
Sam's eyes widen as she opened the door, smaking her in the face. "What they hell kagura, Riley is sleeping have you lost your damn mind" she whispered shouted before looking at William @shortyshot8
Kagura stared blankly "don't you ever... do that again" she said blankly and noticed her Stare at William "could he stay for a night, he can't go home tonight" she says.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stood up and stretched before grabbing Al's hand, soon walking out of the bar."Is there anywhere you want to go?" She asked, still holding his hand as they walked.
Al smiled "Anywhere with you" He said softly

Roman said:
Minako looked up Yoshino and smiled.
sword_art_online_2-07-yui-alo-fairy-cute.jpg

"Can I get back in your pocket? Kaz is just not feeling right now I guess...."

Kaz was already up and walking in the direction he last met the wizards. "Hurry up! If we go now, we could make it before dawn!'

Han nodded, "Any one in particular? There are a few franchises that revolve around shooting and stuff."
She shrugged "Whichever one you find most fun, I picked the genre you pick the game, I think that seems fair enough don't you?" She said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back