• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han rubbed his chin and thought for a moment. "Yeah, it's fair. I only asked you because I don't know what I wanna play." He said.
Ilaani giggled "Right, well in that case well play *insert name here as I'm too tired to think of one*....is that ok?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto went to the counter with Noir by his side. "We're buying all of this." He said, pointing to Noir's pile of candy. The clerk nodded and started checking them out. "So how has your day been so far Noir?" He asked.
Noir smiled softly as Yuto paid for the candy. She took her paintbrush out, but stopped herself, realizing the clerk was a normal human, and had chibi Yuto speak.

"She thinks it's been great. Being with you makes her happy. And she's excited to be out on her first date ever. Oh and the sweets. Goodness there's lots of thoughts in her head right now."

Chibi Yuto rubbed it's head, and the clerk looked over at the chibi, muttering something about ventriloquism and how cute it was.

Lumina said:
Noir smiled softly as Yuto paid for the candy. She took her paintbrush out, but stopped herself, realizing the clerk was a normal human, and had chibi Yuto speak.
"She thinks it's been great. Being with you makes her happy. And she's excited to be out on her first date ever. Oh and the sweets. Goodness there's lots of thoughts in her head right now."

Chibi Yuto rubbed it's head, and the clerk looked over at the chibi, muttering something about ventriloquism and how cute it was.
Yuto nodded. "Well I'm happy that your having a great time. It makes me happy..." He said softly. "Where do you wanna go next?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "Ok, then pay attention" he said as he removed his wooden bracelet "looks like a normal bracelet, right?" he said handing it to her "go ahead, check it with your aura." he said patiently.
Amaya nodded and did what she was told. "Okay" she says softly

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura walked in "ima go to bed straight away... I'm tired" she said and followed.
@shortyshot8
Sam huffed and opened a door to the 1st guest bedroom. "Here William" she says motioning him in. "And right across the hall is where you will stay kagura." She says pointing to the door. "Now your both drunk... Don't do anything stupid" she says raising an eyebrow. @shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:

Sam huffed and opened a door to the 1st guest bedroom. "Here William" she says motioning him in. "And right across the hall is where you will stay kagura." She says pointing to the door. "Now your both drunk... Don't do anything stupid" she says raising an eyebrow. @shortyshot8
William walked in "Thanks again" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito's eyes fell upon the girl and he called out to her,"Hey." Neko held on to his arm tighter as she too looked at the girl, her bell jingling even more.
Dakota wiped her eyes before smiling politely and waving over a the two "hello" she said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed "now, from what you can feel, does it feel special, or does just feel like another piece of wood?" he asked preparing his answers.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked to his left away from Asuka and looked at the ground, a saddened expression forming on his face. He quickly attempted to cover up his sadness with a smile, replying to her♅...
“ It was a rather pleasant dream. I dreamt that we were married~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked and gazed back towards Akira,"M-Married?!" She exclaimed, her face reddening at the thought. She put both her hands on her cheeks, trying to cover up her blush."Th-That kind of...I don't even..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto nodded. "Well I'm happy that your having a great time. It makes me happy..." He said softly. "Where do you wanna go next?" He asked.
Noir thought a moment, then quickly grabbed the bag of candy and ran out of the shop, paintbrush in hand and grin on her face. Chibi Noir looked surprised as it tried to hold on to Noir's shoulder.

Chibi Yuto just grinned.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "now, from what you can feel, does it feel special, or does just feel like another piece of wood?" he asked preparing his answers.
Amaya huffed. "Well it feels like another piece of wood..." She sighs

Nonalaka said:
Dakota wiped her eyes before smiling politely and waving over a the two "hello" she said quietly.
"Is something wrong ma'am?" Karito asked quietly as they both made there way over to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and gazed back towards Akira,"M-Married?!" She exclaimed, her face reddening at the thought. She put both her hands on her cheeks, trying to cover up her blush."Th-That kind of...I don't even..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and leaned back on his hands, replying to Asuka as he moved his irises over to her♅...

“ It was only a dream, Asuki-chan~ ”

Lumina said:
Noir thought a moment, then quickly grabbed the bag of candy and ran out of the shop, paintbrush in hand and grin on her face. Chibi Noir looked surprised as it tried to hold on to Noir's shoulder.
Chibi Yuto just grinned.
Yuto ran after her a bit surprised by her sudden burst of energy. "W-Where are we going?!" He asked, clearly confused.

Roman said:
Minako followed behind, Yoshino before making her way into her pocket. She then began humming a tune she heard from the radio as she sat there.

Kaz had turned and started to walk on a path that seems to lead to a forest. "Hm... Haven't been here in awhile."
"You seem really eager to get those wizards." Yoshino called out as she quickened her pace to catch up to Kaz.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Who was it?" He asked
Sam flipped over to look at Marcus. "William and Kagura, William I guess didn't want to go home cause he's drunk and kagura sleeps at this hideout and I wasn't gonna let her sleep there" she says softly. "Even though I should have she was being so disrespectful, I opened the door and slapped her." She chuckles

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is something wrong ma'am?" Karito asked quietly as they both made there way over to her.
She forced another smile "I-Its alright, it wouldn't want to drop my problems on you" she shook her head lightly "But thank you for your concern.." she said with a small sniffle before pulling the petals off the flower again.

Mayyflower said:
Sam flipped over to look at Marcus. "William and Kagura, William I guess didn't want to go home cause he's drunk and kagura sleeps at this hideout and I wasn't gonna let her sleep there" she says softly. "Even though I should have she was being so disrespectful, I opened the door and slapped her." She chuckles
Marcus laughed a little "I see" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Well that's useful. What about....the park? It's relaxing over there."
Al smiled "Sure!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "I see" He said happily

Al smiled "Sure!" He said happily
Sam smiled "alright Ima go to sleep now" she says yawning and getting under the blankets

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and leaned back on his hands, replying to Asuka as he moved his irises over to her♅...

“ It was only a dream, Asuki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I know that! It just sounds weird, I guess. I don't know!" Asuka said as her lips formed into a pout before pulling her legs up and hugging them to her chest."I have heard though...that dreams are sort of like visions. They may or may not happen, depending on how your life turns out. That was something my mom told me when I was little."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya huffed. "Well it feels like another piece of wood..." She sighs
Ayen chuckled "good, that's right." he said as he grabbed it "but well in my hands, and maybe, at some point, in your hands it can be a weapon that wipes out army's." he said as the bracelet grew into a staff and started giving of it's own aura "later I'll get you your own but first i want you to make the flowers in this field grow, all of them" he said resting the staff on his lap "this will require you use your own energy," he said calmly "don't over do it, i don't want you to be hurt." he said with worry.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani giggled "Right, well in that case well play *insert name here as I'm too tired to think of one*....is that ok?"
Han chuckled, "You're the boss." He said sarcastically. He then started thinking about what game they could play. "Wait... How about Halo?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back