• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and slowly drifted off
Sam drifted off slowly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "good, that's right." he said as he grabbed it "but well in my hands, and maybe, at some point, in your hands it can be a weapon that wipes out army's." he said as the bracelet grew into a staff and started giving of it's own aura "later I'll get you your own but first i want you to make the flowers in this field grow, all of them" he said resting the staff on his lap "this will require you use your own energy," he said calmly "don't over do it, i don't want you to be hurt." he said with worry.
Amaya nodded. "I won't over do it" she says smiling

Nonalaka said:
She forced another smile "I-Its alright, it wouldn't want to drop my problems on you" she shook her head lightly "But thank you for your concern.." she said with a small sniffle before pulling the petals off the flower again.
Karito crouched down next to her and put a hand on her shoulder,"No...You look like you need to talk or at least be with someone. I can't leave a women on her own if I see her crying." He spoke softly as Neko stood next to them, not uttering a word.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You seem really eager to get those wizards." Yoshino called out as she quickened her pace to catch up to Kaz.
"If it means I can be me again, then I will gladly go after these guys." Kaz said frowning a little. "We're only going after the one who erased the memories I needed."

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "You're the boss." He said sarcastically. He then started thinking about what game they could play. "Wait... If you're tired, why play video games?"
((Nooo I meant me myself can't think of one its 5:25am here and my brain has turned to muddle ;-; Sorry for the confusion, I meant tend she named a game like uuuuu idk cod or halo or something xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "I won't over do it" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "then begin." he said cheerfully waiting to see what her limits were on using her aura.

(good night :P )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto ran after her a bit surprised by her sudden burst of energy. "W-Where are we going?!" He asked, clearly confused.
Noir was standing outside the shop with her back turned to Yuto. Chibi Noir was trying to catch its breath on her shoulder. When Noir noticed Yuto was behind her, she turned around, holding out the chocolate bear, a message written in the air above it.

"I love you!"

That was all it said. Noir was blushing but she looked at him with determination and a soft smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "then begin." he said cheerfully waiting to see what her limits were on using her aura.
(good night :P )
Amaya nodded and did what she was told. The flowers grew. "There" she says happily

(Night)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know that! It just sounds weird, I guess. I don't know!" Asuka said as her lips formed into a pout before pulling her legs up and hugging them to her chest."I have heard though...that dreams are sort of like visions. They may or may not happen, depending on how your life turns out. That was something my mom told me when I was little."
...♅Akira watched Asuka as she talked. Akira thought for a moment and spoke, smiling♅...

“ I hope it's true~ Miss Asuka Fukushima has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((Nooo I meant me myself can't think of one its 5:25am here and my brain has turned to muddle ;-; Sorry for the confusion, I meant tend she named a game like uuuuu idk cod or halo or something xD ))
(( I edited the post ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "I see" He said happily

Al smiled "Sure!" He said happily
Nora laughed as she began to pull him towards the park,"So what have you been up to lately?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito crouched down next to her and put a hand on her shoulder,"No...You look like you need to talk or at least be with someone. I can't leave a women on her own if I see her crying." He spoke softly as Neko stood next to them, not uttering a word.
She nodded slowly agreeing to share "W-Well I've lost someone very important to me" she said quietly as her grip on the flower she was holding tightened and tears formed at the corner of her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed as she began to pull him towards the park,"So what have you been up to lately?"
Al sighed "Not much...." He said looking at her "How about you?"

(Let's see here...)

Tyler: At Kat's dorm still... Can have him leave tho(free)

Aiden: Still with Nissaaaaa
@Jennete (is Nissa gonna talk to him or can I free him up? xD )

D. T.: I don't know anymore... His dorm.

Tyra: STILL looking for Jackie, park

Yuto: With Noir near a candy store

Pixel: Watching the tournament with Sefia

Kite: Sitting in his new home

Celia: Sitting with Autumn in the grass at the park... (Did you reply? @WeirdPrincess)

Yuzu: With Clover at the arcade

Y: With Mika and Hak

Kokuru: Haven't used him yet... Heading through the front gates

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "You're the boss." He said sarcastically. He then started thinking about what game they could play. "Wait... How about Halo?"
She chuckled "Of course I am" she replied jokingly "Ah, Halo sounds good to me, Let's play!"

Roman said:
"If it means I can be me again, then I will gladly go after these guys." Kaz said frowning a little. "We're only going after the one who erased the memories I needed."
"Well I hope we find him. But what exactly is the plan after we find him? Force him to return you're memories or just...ask nicely, which probably won't work." Yoshino said as she tried to think of a plan.

(Let's see here...)
Tyler: At Kat's dorm still... Can have him leave tho(free)

Aiden: Still with Nissaaaaa
@Jennete (is Nissa gonna talk to him or can I free him up? xD )

D. T.: I don't know anymore... His dorm.

Tyra: STILL looking for Jackie, park

Yuto: With Noir near a candy store

Pixel: Watching the tournament with Sefia

Kite: Sitting in his new home

Celia: Sitting with Autumn in the grass at the park... (Did you reply? @WeirdPrincess)

Yuzu: With Clover at the arcade

Y: With Mika and Hak

Kokuru: Haven't used him yet... Heading through the front gates
(( I believe I did reply to Celia ))

Lumina said:
Noir was standing outside the shop with her back turned to Yuto. Chibi Noir was trying to catch its breath on her shoulder. When Noir noticed Yuto was behind her, she turned around, holding out the chocolate bear, a message written in the air above it.
"I love you!"

That was all it said. Noir was blushing but she looked at him with determination and a soft smile.
Yuto smiled and blushed. "I love you too..." He said softly. "I'll always love you... No matter what..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well I hope we find him. But what exactly is the plan after we find him? Force him to return you're memories or just...ask nicely, which probably won't work." Yoshino said as she tried to think of a plan.

(Erm... Please repost? (:'())

Nonalaka said:
She nodded slowly agreeing to share "W-Well I've lost someone very important to me" she said quietly as her grip on the flower she was holding tightened and tears formed at the corner of her eyes
Karito frowned as his own tears began to form,"I'm sorry to hear that.... What were they to you? A sibling perhaps..." He spoke quietly as he put an arm around her shoulder in order to comfort her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito frowned as his own tears began to form,"I'm sorry to hear that.... What were they to you? A sibling perhaps..." He spoke quietly as he put an arm around her shoulder in order to comfort her.
She looked at him and nodded again "My brother"she said quietly before wiping her eyes again before hugging her knees.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched Asuka as she talked. Akira thought for a moment and spoke, smiling♅...
“ I hope it's true~ Miss Asuka Fukushima has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's cheeks reddened even more so,"I-I suppose it does. It's embarrassing just talking about it." She stated, chewing on her lower lip as she thought about it. Marrying Akki-san wouldn't be bad at all, but I feel like if I say that out loud it'll sound stupid. Ill just...keep it to myself until I can actually say it with being embarrassed, which is next to never. She thought, accidentally biting her lip a little to hard and caused it to bleed."Ow!" Asuka muttered as she ran the tip of her tongue along the cut before sucking on it.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Not much...." He said looking at her "How about you?"
Nora hummed in thought,"I've mostly been at my house.... Just doing whatever. Or out at bars drinking."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's cheeks reddened even more so,"I-I suppose it does. It's embarrassing just talking about it." She stated, chewing on her lower lip as she thought about it. Marrying Akki-san wouldn't be bad at all, but I feel like if I say that out loud it'll sound stupid. Ill just...keep it to myself until I can actually say it with being embarrassed, which is next to never. She thought, accidentally biting her lip a little to hard and caused it to bleed."Ow!" Asuka muttered as she ran the tip of her tongue along the cut before sucking on it.

Nora hummed in thought,"I've mostly been at my house.... Just doing whatever. Or out at bars drinking."
Al nodded "I see" He said happily "Hey Nora.....Close your eyes for a moment"

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "Of course I am" she replied jokingly "Ah, Halo sounds good to me, Let's play!"
Han sighed, "If anyone is the boss, it's me." He said as the game appeared in his hands. He then inserted the disk and went back to sit down. "Besides, I have the better leadership skills."

Yuto smiled and blushed. "I love you too..." He said softly. "I'll always love you... No matter what..."

(Erm... Please repost? (:'())
Noir blushed but smiled back, chibi Noir matching her blush. She took her paintbrush painting a few words in front of her.

"Me too."

She was a bit more timid and nervous now.

WeirdPrincess said:

"If the old bag doesn't cooperate, we kick his butt and take the spell book and do it ourselves." Kaz said.

Minako chuckled, "I told yoi he isn't nice to people he doesn't like. No matter who, what, or age." She said with a shrug.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira heard Asuka say something and replied, looking over at her♅...

“ What's wrong? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back