• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sam woke up the next morning. "Gosh" she mumbled tiredly. Riley had snuck into there bed and layed in the middle. @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched Asuka press the tissue against her mouth. He moved closer to Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Huh? How did that happen? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka gazed at Akira as she saw him move closer,"I was biting my lip and I guess I bit it to hard...so then it started bleeding." She stated, putting a small amount of pressure on her cut.

Mayyflower said:
Sam woke up the next morning. "Gosh" she mumbled tiredly. Riley had snuck into there bed and layed in the middle. @shortyshot8
Marcus laughed a little "Crazy" He said looking at Riley

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Crazy" He said looking at Riley
Riley was curled in a ball sleeping peacefully. Sam chuckled. "She does this every night" she says yawning

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Like it? I love it." She said, her gaze still focused on the jewelry.
Al smiled warmly "Good..." He said softly before kissing her nose

Mayyflower said:
Riley was curled in a ball sleeping peacefully. Sam chuckled. "She does this every night" she says yawning
Marcus smiled "It's nice" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:

Sam smiled. "Sometimes it is," she laughed a bit. "She's a wild sleeper" she says getting up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gazed at Akira as she saw him move closer,"I was biting my lip and I guess I bit it to hard...so then it started bleeding." She stated, putting a small amount of pressure on her cut.
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka before talking once more, sitting as close as possible to her♅...

“ Is the cut deep? ”

Roman said:
"Maybe, but wizards aren't stupid...." Kaz said, unsheathing his sword. "They know we're here though.... "
Yoshino frowned,"Well there goes my 'let's sneak in and steal the very important thing' plan..." She muttered as a bow suddenly appeared on her back.

shortyshot8 said:

Nora giggled as he kissed her nose before looking back up at him."It's lovely...thank you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino frowned,"Well there goes my 'let's sneak in and steal the very important thing' plan..." She muttered as a bow suddenly appeared on her back.

Nora giggled as he kissed her nose before looking back up at him."It's lovely...thank you."
Al smiled "No problem" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Yeah" He said softly as he stared at Riley
Riley slept for a little longer before waking up and looking at Marcus. "Morning" she says tiredly as she rubbed her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Riley slept for a little longer before waking up and looking at Marcus. "Morning" she says tiredly as she rubbed her eyes
Marcus smiled "Sleep well?" He asked

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka before talking once more, sitting as close as possible to her♅...

“ Is the cut deep? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka shook her head,"It shouldn't be, at least I don't think it is." She said quietly as she pulled the tissue away and licked her lip again, tasting the metallic flavor of blood. She frowned, staring at the ground in front of her as she pressed the tissue back against the cut.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Sleep well?" He asked
Riley nodded happily. "Yea" she says smiling. Sam clenched her jaw and turned on her heal and walked out to see what kagura wanted. "Don't freaking call me that." She warned. "It makes me mad when people call me that" she snapped quietly, "what do you need" she says still irritated from last night @LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded happily. "Yea" she says smiling. Sam clenched her jaw and turned on her heal and walked out to see what kagura wanted. "Don't freaking call me that." She warned. "It makes me freaking mad when people call me that" she snapped quietly, "what do you need" she says still irritated from last night @LunaCrosby
Marcus smiled "Come 'ere" He said extending his arms

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded happily. "Yea" she says smiling. Sam clenched her jaw and turned on her heal and walked out to see what kagura wanted. "Don't freaking call me that." She warned. "It makes me mad when people call me that" she snapped quietly, "what do you need" she says still irritated from last night @LunaCrosby
"I maybe kinda uhm.. tryed to make food and... maybe kinda burned it?" She said with a neevouse smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Come 'ere" He said extending his arms
Riley smiled and nodded. "Okay" she says as she scooted towards Marcus

LunaCrosby said:
"I maybe kinda uhm.. tryed to make food and... maybe kinda burned it?" She said with a neevouse smile.
Sam rolled her eyes and pushed past her. "Your kinda stupid kagura you know that" she says as she uses her magic to clean up the kitchen "leave the cooking to me" she huffed as she started to make breakfast.

Mayyflower said:

Sam rolled her eyes and pushed past her. "Your kinda stupid kagura you know that" she says as she uses her magic to clean up the kitchen "leave the cooking to me" she huffed as she started to make breakfast.
Marcus hugged her "I love you" He said softly

Mayyflower said:

"I didn't mean to" she huffed "I didn't have anyone to teach ne how to cook or stuff like that" she sighed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu giggled. "Sure! That sounds like a great plan!" She said happily.

Celia finished up her ice cream and licked some off her fingers. "So, are you excited about exploring this magnificent world we call earth?" She asked.
Clover nods and grabs her hand, bringing her to a racing game. "Alright... Get ready to lose!" He chuckles and gets in the chair.

(If you want to skip it we can, I'll let you win either way.)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus hugged her "I love you" He said softly
Riley giggled and smiled up at Marcus. "I love you more" she says childishly

LunaCrosby said:
"I didn't mean to" she huffed "I didn't have anyone to teach ne how to cook or stuff like that" she sighed.
Sam huffed. "I know.." She sighed as she made bacon and eggs. "Want a bacon and egg sandwich?" She asks scrambling the eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back