• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and takes Miyuki, carrying her and Assana out of the room, sniffing a little as she pets both of her girls heads, waiting in the lounge area of the office*
Roman ran over to his dad, who was slumped down in the chair. "This better be one of those military tricks. I swear, if you're dead man, I don't know what I'm gonna do." He said checking his pulse. Nothing. Roman then figured that he was gone. "This is fucking bullshit! HE CAN'T BE DEAD! HE CAN'T BE!" Guards began flooding the office, pointing weapons at Roman. One of them had spoke in a monotone voice, "Sir, step away from him please." Roman turned around and looked at the men, "I'm not stepping away from him. He's my father." The guards lowered there guns and bowed their heads. "Sorry, Roman. We didn't think you would be here. You haven't visited since you were young." "I have no reason to visit. Not anymore. Do me a favor and search the office for anything that I can use to remember him by." He said, walking out of the office, his father in his hands. "Snow, we're leaving."

Mayyflower said:
Sam put the magazine down when she heard glass break. "Is everything okay?" She called out
Marcus fell over "D-Dammit....Did he use the Devil Trigger already?"

Roman said:
Roman ran over to his dad, who was slumped down in the chair. "This better be one of those military tricks. I swear, if you're dead man, I don't know what I'm gonna do." He said checking his pulse. Nothing. Roman then figured that he was gone. "This is fucking bullshit! HE CAN'T BE DEAD! HE CAN'T BE!" Guards began flooding the office, pointing weapons at Roman. One of them had spoke in a monotone voice, "Sir, step away from him please." Roman turned around and looked at the men, "I'm not stepping away from him. He's my father." The guards lowered there guns and bowed their heads. "Sorry, Roman. We didn't think you would be here. You haven't visited since you were young." "I have no reason to visit. Not anymore. Do me a favor and search the office for anything that I can use to remember him by." He said, walking out of the office, his father in his hands. "Snow, we're leaving."
Snow:*holds the girls, looking at him carrying his fathers body, holding the girls and she nos a little, knowing what a great loss this was, the man who gave her approval when they first came over and gave them their house..* Okay my love..

Jennete said:
Snow:*holds the girls, looking at him carrying his fathers body, holding the girls and she nos a little, knowing what a great loss this was, the man who gave her approval when they first came over and gave them their house..* Okay my love..
Roman walk down to the lobby, tears streaming down his face. The people in the lobby, were shocked, seeing their lifeless boss, in the arms of his son. Roman then disappeared, along with the Snow and the girls who all disappeared after him. Wheb they reappeared they were all at home. "No. I can't believe my own father is dead...."

Roman said:
Roman walk down to the lobby, tears streaming down his face. The people in the lobby, were shocked, seeing their lifeless boss, in the arms of his son. Roman then disappeared, along with the Snow and the girls who all disappeared after him. Wheb they reappeared they were all at home. "No. I can't believe my own father is dead...."
Snow:*she sniffed and sent the girls in bubbles to bed, looking at the dead bod, softly wiping the mans hair out of his eyes, fixing it and whispers* He..he is in a better place.. that is where good humans go yes?

Mayyflower said:
Sam huffed. "Okay.." She says as she walks back to the living room and sits on the couch
Marcus sighed "Yamato....The sword of a man named Vergil....Now belongs to the man named Nero...Hmph.......But...He's coming for it...Vergil won't give it up.....And when he comes hell will follow....And wherever hell is....Is where the man Dante will follow then and only then...Will the Sons of Sparda become one"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Yamato....The sword of a man named Vergil....Now belongs to the man named Nero...Hmph.......But...He's coming for it...Vergil won't give it up.....And when he comes hell will follow....And wherever hell is....Is where the man Dante will follow then and only then...Will the Sons of Sparda become one"
(Whaaaaa? If I don't reply it's cause I passed out)

Sam watched tv as Riley played with her toys Riley played with her gloves happily

Jennete said:
Snow:*she sniffed and sent the girls in bubbles to bed, looking at the dead bod, softly wiping the mans hair out of his eyes, fixing it and whispers* He..he is in a better place.. that is where good humans go yes?
"Yes... I'm gonna do some stuff. You can return to your nap if you'd like." He said, as hisbdad disappeared into the time-space dimension to keep him from rotting away. "I'm gonna go clear my head." Roman then vanished.

Mayyflower said:
(Whaaaaa? If I don't reply it's cause I passed out)
Sam watched tv as Riley played with her toys Riley played with her gloves happily
(KK and I was just informing you why crap is getting weird)

Marcus sighed before grabbing one of the pieces of glass and stabbing his arm with it but it just broke not touching his skin "Already?"

shortyshot8 said:
(KK and I was just informing you why crap is getting weird)
Marcus sighed before grabbing one of the pieces of glass and stabbing his arm with it but it just broke not touching his skin "Already?"
(I had to read that at least 3 times)

Sam sighed as. "Riley what would you like to do today" she asks watching her play Riley looked at Sam. "I wanna go to the beach" she insists

Mayyflower said:
(I had to read that at least 3 times)
Sam sighed as. "Riley what would you like to do today" she asks watching her play Riley looked at Sam. "I wanna go to the beach" she insists
Marcus sighed before walking out and looking at them "Hey!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed before walking out and looking at them "Hey!" He said happily
Sam looked over at Marcus. "Hey" she says softly before turning her attention back on the tv Riley smiled, "Hi daddy" she says happily as she put her gloves on

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at Marcus. "Hey" she says softly before turning her attention back on the tv Riley smiled, "Hi daddy" she says happily as she put her gloves on
Marcus sighed as he leaned against the wall "Where are we going?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed as he leaned against the wall "Where are we going?" He asked
Sam shut the tv off. "Riley wants to go to the beach" she says as she looks over at Riley who is smiling and nodding

Mayyflower said:
Sam shut the tv off. "Riley wants to go to the beach" she says as she looks over at Riley who is smiling and nodding
Marcus nodded "I see" He said with a smirk "Well.....I guess I wouldn't mind"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "I see" He said with a smirk "Well.....I guess I wouldn't mind"
(Okay yea I can't stay up anymore I'm so tired)

Sam smiled and nodded. "Okay the , the beach it is" she says happily Riley got up "Yayyy" she says picking her stuff up and running to her room for her swimming suit

Mayyflower said:
(Okay yea I can't stay up anymore I'm so tired)
Sam smiled and nodded. "Okay the , the beach it is" she says happily Riley got up "Yayyy" she says picking her stuff up and running to her room for her swimming suit
Marcus laughed a little as she ran before looking at Sam "I would kill to see you in a swimsuit" He said teasingly (Night then!)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira couldn't help but laugh slightly. As he did so, he replied, looking at Asuka's lips♅...

“ How did you even manage to bite your lip that hard? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked up from the ground and shrugged,"I don't know. I was distracted by something I guess...or I'm just this clumsy." She said, moving the tissue away and doing the same thing she did before. It had stopped bleeding at some point and now showed just a small cut.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up from the ground and shrugged,"I don't know. I was distracted by something I guess...or I'm just this clumsy." She said, moving the tissue away and doing the same thing she did before. It had stopped bleeding at some point and now showed just a small cut.

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing one of his arms over Asuka's shoulder and rocking her back and forth slightly, talking as he did so♅...

“ No, you're not clumsy~ I know, why don't you heal it using your powers? Now's the perfect time to try it~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back