• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi kept sleeping as Amara drove*

[/QUOTE]
Amara arrived home parking the car and giving Natsumi a shake before getting out of the car to wake her up.

Roman said:
Han sighed, "If anyone is the boss, it's me." He said as the game appeared in his hands. He then inserted the disk and went back to sit down. "Besides, I have the better leadership skills."
"Ehh? How do you even know that?" She pouted "I could be in charge if I wanted to!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito sniffed and wiped at his eyes."Is there anything you would like us to do...to help you?"
She smiled a little and shook her head "I-I'll be alright...I don't want to be a bother." She said as she finally dropped the torn up flower from her hands.

Nonalaka said:
Amara arrived home parking the car and giving Natsumi a shake before getting out of the car to wake her up.

"Ehh? How do you even know that?" She pouted "I could be in charge if I wanted to!"

She smiled a little and shook her head "I-I'll be alright...I don't want to be a bother." She said as she finally dropped the torn up flower from her hands.
*Natsumi woke up and got out of the car stretching*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi woke up and got out of the car stretching*

[/QUOTE]
Amara had already skipped skipped inside happily, "Im home!~~" she chimed, leaving her shopping bags on the table in the living room before stretching and looking around

Nonalaka said:

Han shook his head, "You aren't a better leader than me." He said, pointing to himself. "Oh you can be in charge whenever you want to? Nooo you can't. That's like seize of authority." Han said jokingly.

Roman said:
Han shook his head, "You aren't a better leader than me." He said, pointing to himself. "Oh you can be in charge whenever you want to? Nooo you can't. That's like seize of authority." Han said jokingly.
She raised a brow "I never said I was better" She rolled her eyes and laughed "Really, Good leaders don't say they are better than people" she said with another pout before chuckling again.

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow "I never said I was better" She rolled her eyes and laughed "Really, Good leaders don't say they are better than people" she said with another pout before chuckling again.
Han poked her side and smiled, "I am a great leader, who uses taunts and all that stuff to make his people work harder and do better!" He said nodding. "It's called tough love."

Takeshi sighed as he walked through the forest. "I'm so bored man. Why did I even listen to the knucklehead? There isn't anything out here, but trees and bushes." He said fiddling with his tie. He then say a male and a female at a lake. "Crap...."

@Fukushima Akira

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((Yush :D !))
(XDD)

Layla hadnt known how long she had been knocked out for, but slowly began to unlock her shunned gaze. She had barely heard the earlier commotion even while she was asleep. Somebody was trying to kill her. Layla had no clue as to why this could be happening, and was bothered by having to be protected by her son. Silent as somewhat usual, Layla slowly crawled her way out of the bed of which she had somehow ended up in. She didnt know where her son or the flower was, but did know she was getting an urge for food again.

Kaname slowly lifted his head feom its awkwardly slumped position against the wall. Now anyone who fell asleep like he did was sure to be left with an indecent crick in his neck. Groaning, but not in pain, Kaname found himself sitting up straight and staring at the bed. It took him a few moments, but he soon realized that poking at his cheek was Camilla. Chuckling to himself as he stood up off the floor of the bedroom, Kaname made his way back down the hall of which he came and stopped in the doorway.

Roman said:
Han poked her side and smiled, "I am a great leader, who uses taunts and all that stuff to make his people work harder and do better!" He said nodding. "It's called tough love."

Takeshi sighed and struggled a bit in the suit he was wearing. "Stupid cop jobs and stupid suits and stupid stuff... Sheesh.... I'm hungry." He said. Takeshi then knocked on a random door and awaited an answer. "If someone is here, I'll be mad..."

@Fukushima Akira
She jumped a bit in response to being poked "Pfft, tough love" she scoffed "I dunno if you were a captain on a ship that gave such treatment id throw you overboard" she said with a snicker.

Nonalaka said:
She jumped a bit in response to being poked "Pfft, tough love" she scoffed "I dunno if you were a captain on a ship that gave such treatment id throw you overboard" she said with a snicker.
Han frowned a little and stared at her.

Episode_346_Ichigo.png

He then poked her again, "Toss me overboard? You wouldn't dare..." he said smirking.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](XDD)

Layla hadnt known how long she had been knocked out for, but slowly began to unlock her shunned gaze. She had barely heard the earlier commotion even while she was asleep. Somebody was trying to kill her. Layla had no clue as to why this could be happening, and was bothered by having to be protected by her son. Silent as somewhat usual, Layla slowly crawled her way out of the bed of which she had somehow ended up in. She didnt know where her son or the flower was, but did know she was getting an urge for food again.

Kaname slowly lifted his head feom its awkwardly slumped position against the wall. Now anyone who fell asleep like he did was sure to be left with an indecent crick in his neck. Groaning, but not in pain, Kaname found himself sitting up straight and staring at the bed. It took him a few moments, but he soon realized that poking at his cheek was Camilla. Chuckling to himself as he stood up off the floor of the bedroom, Kaname made his way back down the hall of which he came and stopped in the doorway.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla was in the kitchen staring at couple of cook books, she was going to make something nice at first but then again...this is new territory, maybe back and eggs would be best?..she looked a packet of bacon, some eggs and the stove with a confused expression on her face....Ilaani had only taught her how to make tea that one time...how does she cook these things? She thought as she gave up on the cook books on the table and stuck with the bacon and eggs...cooking for guests is good manners so she must do it, even if its new to her "you just crack them into the pan...right?" She mumbled to herself as she fumbled around for the frying pan before tying up her hair, not noticing if anyone else was there.

Roman said:
Han frowned a little and stared at her.
Episode_346_Ichigo.png

He then poked her again, "Toss me overboard? You wouldn't dare..." he said smirking.
She jumped again "Oh, you never know~ I could!.. you can swim, right?" She said grinning a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Amara had already skipped skipped inside happily, "Im home!~~" she chimed, leaving her shopping bags on the table in the living room before stretching and looking around
*Natsumi got in the living room leaving her dress on the table as well as she fell onto the couch and layed there staring up at the ceiling*

Nonalaka said:
Camilla was in the kitchen staring at couple of cook books, she was going to make something nice at first but then again...this is new territory, maybe back and eggs would be best?..she looked a packet of bacon, some eggs and the stove with a confused expression on her face....Ilaani had only taught her how to make tea that one time...how does she cook these things? She thought as she gave up on the cook books on the table and stuck with the bacon and eggs...cooking for guests is good manners so she must do it, even if its new to her "you just crack them into the pan...right?" She mumbled to herself as she fumbled around for the frying pan before tying up her hair, not noticing if anyone else was there.

She jumped again "Oh, you never know~ I could!.. you can swim, right?" She said grinning a bit.
Han chuckled, "Yeah, I can swim. What's it to you?" He asked, poking her once more.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi got in the living room leaving her dress on the table as well as she fell onto the couch and layed there staring up at the ceiling*

[/QUOTE]
Amara sat down on a nearby chair and leaned her head back "You going to nap?" She said with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Amara sat down on a nearby chair and leaned her head back "You going to nap?" She said with a chuckle.
''well...now i dont feel like napping for some reason''

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Yeah, I can swim. What's it to you?" He asked, poking her once more.
"Because if you cant swim, youd drown, and I wouldn't want to be a murderer now would I?" She laughed before jumping again this time swatting her hands about "W-whats with the poking"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...now i dont feel like napping for some reason''

[/QUOTE]
"But you came home to nap" Amara said with a confused expression "Something on your mind?"

Nonalaka said:
"Because if you cant swim, youd drown, and I wouldn't want to be a murderer now would I?" She laughed before jumping again this time swatting her hands about "W-whats with the poking"

"But you came home to nap" Amara said with a confused expression "Something on your mind?"
Han shrugged and poked her again, "You aren't doing anything to stop me. So I figured it was alright." He said. "Is it bothering you?" He asked poking her twice more.

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed as he walked through the forest. "I'm so bored man. Why did I even listen to the knucklehead? There isn't anything out here, but trees and bushes." He said fiddling with his tie. He then say a male and a female at a lake. "Crap...."

@Fukushima Akira

...♅Akira soon sensed a familiar presence emitting near him and Asuka. He turned around, only to find himself looking at Takeshi, soon talking to him in a quizzical tone♅...

“ Oh, hey Takeshi. Why are you dressed like that? ”

Roman said:
Han shrugged and poked her again, "You aren't doing anything to stop me. So I figured it was alright." He said. "Is it bothering you?" He asked poking her twice more.
She puffed out her cheeks "W-Well I didn't think you'd do it so many times!" She said as she moved over a bit, still jumping every time she was poked, eventually poking him back.

Nonalaka said:

''i dunno...i have no idea what im really doing..''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little as she ran before looking at Sam "I would kill to see you in a swimsuit" He said teasingly (Night then!)
Sam smirked.

"I bet you would" she said jokingly, Sam got up and got stuff ready as
Riley came out in a one piece swimming suit. "Ready" she says happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira soon sensed a familiar presence emitting near him and Asuka. He turned around, only to find himself looking at Takeshi, soon talking to him in a quizzical tone♅...

“ Oh, hey Takeshi. Why are you dressed like that? ”

[/QUOTE]
Takeshi looked at Akira with a slightly confused looked. He then pulled out a shotgun from behind him.

"I'm a cop! Not matter how you look at it, I'm obviously a cop!"

tumblr_mz9igyRY0w1sl2dzio1_400.gif

He then stared at Akira and sighed. "I decided to do cop work for extra money. Sorry I pointed a gun at you, I am kinda jumpy when I'm in the forest."

Nonalaka said:
She puffed out her cheeks "W-Well I didn't think you'd do it so many times!" She said as she moved over a bit, still jumping every time she was poked, eventually poking him back.
Han jumped himself, "Hey, I was poking you first." He said before poking her back. "Why wouldn't I poke you so many times? It's funny."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...i have no idea what im really doing..''

[/QUOTE]
"Huh" Amara frowned "I'm sorry I cant help out in anyway....maybe you need to go meet some new people? Y'know, Adventure and stuff! You're probably just stuck in a rut from being home all the time!"

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at Akira with a slightly confused looked. He then pulled out a shotgun from behind him.
"I'm a cop! Not matter how you look at it, I'm obviously a cop!"

tumblr_mz9igyRY0w1sl2dzio1_400.gif

He then stared at Akira and sighed. "I decided to do cop work for extra money. Sorry I pointed a gun at you, I am kinda jumpy when I'm in the forest."

Han jumped himself, "Hey, I was poking you first." He said before poking her back. "Why wouldn't I poke you so many times? It's funny."
"I-Its not funny" she pouted and poked him again "Also what's wrong with me poking you?, its only fair" she said before poking him again.

Nonalaka said:
"Huh" Amara frowned "I'm sorry I cant help out in anyway....maybe you need to go meet some new people? Y'know, Adventure and stuff! You're probably just stuck in a rut from being home all the time!"

"I-Its not funny" she pouted and poked him again "Also what's wrong with me poking you?, its only fair" she said before poking him again.
''yea i guess so...but...sometimes i dont feel like going out''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yea i guess so...but...sometimes i dont feel like going out''

[/QUOTE]
Amara frowned again "Well sometimes you gotta push yourself a little y'know?, one of those day that you force yourself out may be the best of your life! You'll never know!"

Nonalaka said:

Han poked her again, "Because I was poking first!" He said before running out of the room. "And I plan on having the last poke." Han then went and hid somewhere in the dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back