• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "hybrid? what two types of neko are you?" he asked as he pulls Amaya to her feet and starts walking.
Amaya shrugged. "My sister is part Panther and I'm part vampire" she admits

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "My sister is part Panther and I'm part vampire" she admits
Ayen stops and looks at her for a minute, then sighs "then your the most innocent and least blood thirsty vampire I've ever met." he says scratching his head "well, our children are going to be some of the most interesting kids ever." he says jokingly.

(double takes, checks Amaya's cs... you changed it!!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname simply leaned against the doorway, watching Camilla with a curious, sleepy gaze. He hadnt heard any sounds from his mother as of yet, and assumed she was still asleep. Meanwhile, Kaname continued to observe the fumbling Camilla. Smiling, he couldnt help but laugh as he saw Camilla struggling to find the pan. Deciding he should speak up, Kaname took quiet steps forward, until he was standing behind her. Finally, he placed his head right above her shoudder, slowly whispering into her ear as his fingers extending on either side of her waist and poked her at the same time.

"I love a woman who can cook."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla continued to mumble to herself as she started to prepare the meal, this actually wasn't as difficult as she thought...maybe the bbacon seemed easy to cook but, how on earth do you crack an egg right, her mind concentrated on what she was until she felt fingers at her sides and heard a whisper in her ear causing her cheeks to heat up red as she let a nervous chuckle "I-Is that so" she said quietly her gaze remaining straight ahead.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stops and looks at her for a minute, then sighs "then your the most innocent and least blood thirsty vampire I've ever met." he says scratching his head "well, our children are going to be some of the most interesting kids ever." he says jokingly.
(double takes, checks Amaya's cs... you changed it!!!!!)
(I changed it cause I was thinking about making her a vampire for a long time)

Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says with a chuckle

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300][B]*Natsumi stared at it blankly*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300] ''.....tche..''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b3b300] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300][B]*She then started to chuckle a little evily*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b3b300] ''i will...I WILL FINISH IT!!!''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b3b300] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300][B]*She said as she started running to the computer pulling out her tablet and pen and started to try and work on it. After 5 minutes she finished and leaned back on her chair but leaned too far back that she fell back feeling satisfied*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b3b300] ''..*pant pant pant* fucking finally...'' (I FINISHED IT!!!)[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b3b300] [ATTACH=full]141658[/ATTACH] [/COLOR] @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

@anyone i missed
Amara clapped her hands "Yaay! It looks great!"

Roman said:
"You'll eventually get used to it. Pretty much everyone in this place teleports." Han said.

Takeshi gave him a blank stare.

441309-screenshot108.png

"What the hell are WE talking about?"
She nodded "yeah, I know, I guess I'm just a little jumpy y'know?" She chuckled

Mayyflower said:
(I changed it cause I was thinking about making her a vampire for a long time)
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says with a chuckle
Ayen though for a moment "if you're part vampire, then how long have you gone without feeding?" he ask sincerely "even if you're only part, it would still have a effect on you." he said as he looked into her eyes.

Nonalaka said:
Amara clapped her hands "Yaay! It looks great!"

She nodded "yeah, I know, I guess I'm just a little jumpy y'know?" She chuckled
''yeah...thanks''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...thanks''

[/QUOTE]
She giggled ”I cant draw at all!, I'm jealous"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla continued to mumble to herself as she started to prepare the meal, this actually wasn't as difficult as she thought...maybe the bbacon seemed easy to cook but, how on earth do you crack an egg right, her mind concentrated on what she was until she felt fingers at her sides and heard a whisper in her ear causing her cheeks to heat up red as she let a nervous chuckle "I-Is that so" she said quietly her gaze remaining straight ahead.

Kaname shifted his gaze from her blazing cheeks with a sly smile, before focusing them on the eggs in her hand. For a moment, he allowed his hands to rest on her hips while he peered over her shoulder to check out what she was doing. He was curious, for he had never bothered to try to cook before. Snapping back to her response, Kaname released a gentle sigh and rested his head amongst the crease between her neck and shoulder.

"If its you, then yes."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen though for a moment "if you're part vampire, then how long have you gone without feeding?" he ask sincerely "even if you're only part, it would still have a effect on you." he said as he looked into her eyes.
Amaya huffed. "Milk helps slow down the process" she admits

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...everyone can draw. if you can draw a stick figure, you can draw''

[/QUOTE]
Amara laughed "true, true...let me rephrase that then, I can't draw well"

Nonalaka said:
Amara arrived home parking the car and giving Natsumi a shake before getting out of the car to wake her up.

"Ehh? How do you even know that?" She pouted "I could be in charge if I wanted to!"

She smiled a little and shook her head "I-I'll be alright...I don't want to be a bother." She said as she finally dropped the torn up flower from her hands.
Karito shook his head,"You aren't a bother at all. If anything, I feel like I'm a bother for pestering you about this." He said, letting out a small laugh. Neko pouted,"I'm hungry Karito! Can we go get something to eat?" She whined as dropped down next to them. He chuckled and reached his left hand out to ruffle Neko's hair, something he always did when she acted like this. Which was most of time because she was always hungry. Karito removed his arm from around Dakota and smiled at her,"Would you like to join us for lunch? We would love your company."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname shifted his gaze from her blazing cheeks with a sly smile, before focusing them on the eggs in her hand. For a moment, he allowed his hands to rest on her hips while he peered over her shoulder to check out what she was doing. He was curious, for he had never bothered to try to cook before. Snapping back to her response, Kaname released a gentle sigh and rested his head amongst the crease between her neck and shoulder.

"If its you, then yes."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla froze for a brief moment, her face flushing a darker shade of red....was he aware of what was saying? She continued her task as she cracked the eggs into the pan, she had no response to his statement, she was too flustered to think of a response.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya huffed. "Milk helps slow down the process" she admits
Ayen shook his head as picked Amaya up and cradled her in his arms "i said i would do anything for you Amaya," he said almost sounding hurt "if you need to feed on blood, then feed on mine." he says tilting his neck.

(brb, gonna walk my dog.)

Nonalaka said:
Amara laughed "true, true...let me rephrase that then, I can't draw well"
''ah~ its okay~ if you draw alot and also practice, you'll be able to draw good''

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito shook his head,"You aren't a bother at all. If anything, I feel like I'm a bother for pestering you about this." He said, letting out a small laugh. Neko pouted,"I'm hungry Karito! Can we go get something to eat?" She whined as dropped down next to them. He chuckled and reached his left hand out to ruffle Neko's hair, something he always did when she acted like this. Which was most of time because she was always hungry. Karito removed his arm from around Dakota and smiled at her,"Would you like to join us for lunch? We would love your company."
Dakota smiled at him and shook her head "You aren't a bother at all!" She said before hearing the girl's whining chuckling a bit "Lunch?, I'd like that very much thank you" she said with a small nod.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah~ its okay~ if you draw alot and also practice, you'll be able to draw good''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah" she chuckled "I'd rather just sing and stuff since I already can do that"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head as picked Amaya up and cradled her in his arms "i said i would do anything for you Amaya," he said almost sounding hurt "if you need to feed on blood, then feed on mine." he says tilting his neck.
Amaya blushed. "No I won't do that to you" she says playing with her fingers. "Cause if I were to do that you would end up being my slave, and I can't do that to you Ayen" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him and shook her head "You aren't a bother at all!" She said before hearing the girl's whining chuckling a bit "Lunch?, I'd like that very much thank you" she said with a small nod.

"Yeah" she chuckled "I'd rather just sing and stuff since I already can do that"
''haha...alrighty''

Roman said:
Roman left a servant clone behind, "Ah yes, a funeral. What happened? Who has departed from our cruel and unusual world?"
Snow:*she sniffs, waving the servant clone away and calls in her favorite clone from her slip of paper that he had given to her, the one who had said he wanted to be his own person* I am so sorry, but i need my friend to talk too at the moment...

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked.
"I bet you would" she said jokingly, Sam got up and got stuff ready as
Riley came out in a one piece swimming suit. "Ready" she says happily
Marcus snapped his fingers making him appear in trunks

Nonalaka said:
Camilla froze for a brief moment, her face flushing a darker shade of red....was he aware of what was saying? She continued her task as she cracked the eggs into the pan, she had no response to his statement, she was too flustered to think of a response.

Kaname watched the contents of the shell spill awkwardly into the pan. He found it to be somewhat disgusting, how the yolk shifted when it was moved. Especially how it changed even in color once boiled. With a raised brow, Kaname slowly allowed his eyelids to shade over at least half of his gaze as he continued watching her actionsbefore speaking.

"What are you planning on making?"

Layla sat on her legs, still in the bed. Entirely too lazy to get all the way out of the bed, she decided to remain where she was and think some things out. Layla felt as if she was missing something. Something vile to her next decision. Tapping her index finger against her thigh, Layla shifted her gaze towards the windkw to her left. She needed to go for a walk. Or something to where she could have time to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:

Karito gave Dakota a soft smile,"Wonderful." He said softly as he stood up and held out left hand towards her, while his right hand held a parasols that rested on his shoulder. Neko eagerly stood up and bounced,"Yay! I'm gonna get some fish. With our new friend!" She said happily as she stood behind Karito, peering over his shoulder at her. "That's right...our new friend. It's terribly rude of us to not introduce ourselves. I'm Karito Yatogami and th-" Neko threw her arms around him and hopped on to his back, causing him to stumble forward a little,"I'm Neko!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus snapped his fingers making him appear in trunks
Sam did the same and she put a cover up on. Riley grabbed her bag. "Let's go" she says standing by the door as Sam walked to the door

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...alrighty''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, imma check on Natsuru" she said as she stood up "Hey, maybe you can teach me to draw sometime?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back