• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded again, tears of joy running down her face. "Yes! Yes!" She said with a smile.
William smiled and slid the ring on her finger before jumping up and hugging her

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and slid the ring on her finger before jumping up and hugging her
Celia hugged him tightly, still crying tears of joy. "I love you Will..." She said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen had to stop himself from tensing as Amaya bit his neck then relaxed as he started thinking if his blood might do anything special for her sense he was part nature god.
Amaya stopped herself and pulled away, she wiped the access blood from her mouth. "Thank you..." She mumbled

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname's gaze had opened up fully once he heard what she had to say. He didnt really know how to respond to that. After all, he was originally just going to sit there and watch her. Conflicted in his thoughts, Kaname shrugged his shoulders and pressed his fingers against her sides while speaking.

" I could sleep with you next time if you want."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla's face turned bright red again "T-That wasn't what I meant" she said quietly "I meant I'd sleep on the couch, I'm small enough" she continued as she poked at the eggs in the pan, still refusing to move her gaze in his direction.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*The girl groaned a little more*

[/QUOTE]
"...Natsuru? Is that you?" She asked in a confused tone, shaking her again.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled over at him and nodded "Yes, we shall" she said with a small nod as she followed the two, looking curiously at karito as he started to glow.
Karito suddenly started to levitate as they walked along, Neko desperately clinging to him."You're doing it again Kari! We can't fly off." She stated, kicking her legs as the hovered just a few feet off of the ground. He blinked and looked down,"My apologies. Excuse my manners Dakota." He said as he floated back down, his feet landing softly on the ground. His body stopped glowing as they walked."Is there anywhere in particular you would like to eat?" Neko shook him,"I wanna go somewhere with fish! I want fish!" She exclaimed before a puff of smoke surrounded her body and changed into a cat, landing on his shoulders. He laughed lightly as he reached up and patted her head,"Don't mind Neko. She does this when over excited about fish or she's really hungry."

Kokuru sat in the café by himself, bouncing in his seat a bit because he couldn't wait for his baked eggs to be served to him. When they finally arrived, he noticed they were burnt. He had a staring contest with them, pondering if he should try to eat them or not.

@anyone

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stopped herself and pulled away, she wiped the access blood from her mouth. "Thank you..." She mumbled
Ayen placed his forehead against hers "anything for you may love." looking into her eyes while smiling "and don't be scared to feed on me." he said before kissing her cheek.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla's face turned bright red again "T-That wasn't what I meant" she said quietly "I meant I'd sleep on the couch, I'm small enough" she continued as she poked at the eggs in the pan, still refusing to move her gaze in his direction.

"...Natsuru? Is that you?" She asked in a confused tone, shaking her again.
''agh...stop...''

*She said obviously tired*

Nonalaka said:

Kaname took a moment to look at her bright red face. It brought a smile to his face, to simply observe her reactions to majority of the things he said. Taking a moment to watch her poke at the eggs, Kaname lifted his head off her shoulder. Remaining motionless for a few seconds, Kaname turned his head to where his gaze met the side of her face. Silent, Kaname carefully pressed his lips against her cheek, before releasing his hold on her sides, and instead lowering his hands to her hips, he turned her to where she faced himself.

"So you prefer the couch over me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito suddenly started to levitate as they walked along, Neko desperately clinging to him."You're doing it again Kari! We can't fly off." She stated, kicking her legs as the hovered just a few feet off of the ground. He blinked and looked down,"My apologies. Excuse my manners Dakota." He said as he floated back down, his feet landing softly on the ground. His body stopped glowing as they walked."Is there anywhere in particular you would like to eat?" Neko shook him,"I wanna go somewhere with fish! I want fish!" She exclaimed before a puff of smoke surrounded her body and changed into a cat, landing on his shoulders. He laughed lightly as he reached up and patted her head,"Don't mind Neko. She does this when over excited about fish or she's really hungry."
She smiled and shook her head "I'm not fussy with food so wherever you normally go I suppose" she said quietly before noticing Neko had changed "Neko, you are very cute" she giggled

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''agh...stop...''
*She said obviously tired*

[/QUOTE]
Amara frowned "Ah, Alright, sorry" she said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I love you too" He said softly
Celia kissed him softly, blushing. "Thank you... I never should have doubted you..." She said softly. "I'll never doubt you again..."

Nonalaka said:
She smiled and shook her head "I'm not fussy with food so wherever you normally go I suppose" she said quietly before noticing Neko had changed "Neko, you are very cute" she giggled
Neko meowed softly as she licked her paws. Karito chuckled,"She can't talk in this form, but I'm sure she's saying thank you." He stated with a smile as he walked into his favorite restaurant, which was a ramen stand."I hope you don't mind. This is my favorite place to come and eat, where I can also get Neko some fish." He said as the owner greeted them. He walked over to the counter and took a seat.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname took a moment to look at her bright red face. It brought a smile to his face, to simply observe her reactions to majority of the things he said. Taking a moment to watch her poke at the eggs, Kaname lifted his head off her shoulder. Remaining motionless for a few seconds, Kaname turned his head to where his gaze met the side of her face. Silent, Kaname carefully pressed his lips against her cheek, before releasing his hold on her sides, and instead lowering his hands to her hips, he turned her to where she faced himself.

"So you prefer the couch over me?"

[/QUOTE]
As she continued to cook she was suddenly turned around her gaze now meeting his "E-Eh N-no I-I mean uhm..uh" her actions became more and more flustered , why was she feeling like this? She couldnt explain it at all, all his actions were just...she didn't know, they just made her flustered.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko meowed softly as she licked her paws. Karito chuckled,"She can't talk in this form, but I'm sure she's saying thank you." He stated with a smile as he walked into his favorite restaurant, which was a ramen stand."I hope you don't mind. This is my favorite place to come and eat, where I can also get Neko some fish." He said as the owner greeted them. He walked over to the counter and took a seat.
She shook her head "No, no, here is just fine" she said as she looked around "It seems nice"

Kokuru sat in the café by himself, bouncing in his seat a bit because he couldn't wait for his baked eggs to be served to him. When they finally arrived, he noticed they were burnt. He had a staring contest with them, pondering if he should try to eat them or not.
@anyone
Celia and Ulqui walked into the café, pushing each other as they went. "I'm better then you! I got a boyfriend first before you ever had a girlfriend." She stated as she pushed him into the counter, letting out a giggle. Ulqui frowned,"So what? That doesn't mean anything. At least I've seen mine more then you've seen yours." He said smugly as the took a seat at a table.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen placed his forehead against hers "anything for you may love." looking into her eyes while smiling "and don't be scared to feed on me." he said before kissing her cheek.
Amaya nodded and rested her head on his shoulder. "Okay" she says softly

Celia kissed him softly, blushing. "Thank you... I never should have doubted you..." She said softly. "I'll never doubt you again..."
William smiled "I love you Celia" He said softly as he stared into her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded and put sunscreen on. Riley ran towards the ocean "come on" she says waving back
Marcus laughed a little and ran after her while thinking "This is nice....."

Nonalaka said:
As she continued to cook she was suddenly turned around her gaze now meeting his "E-Eh N-no I-I mean uhm..uh" her actions became more and more flustered , why was she feeling like this? She couldnt explain it at all, all his actions were just...she didn't know, they just made her flustered.

Kaname stared at her, unwavering. Hearing her in her attempt to speak, brought an amount of worry to Kaname, also causing his expression to soften. Releasing his hold on her completely, Kaname moved his right hand up to rest on her left cheek, his thumb carefully caressing it. As he did so, his left arm went around her and brought her closer to himself, aworried gaze staring at her.

"Are you okay? Am I scaring you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back