• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''s-sorry...''
*She said still sleeping*

''...A-Ama...ra...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara was just about to leave when she heard her name being called "Eh?" She turned and looked around at her.

Kokuru still sat in the café, staring at his burnt baked eggs. I know this won't taste good... But they worked so hard on it... He thought. He finally stopped staring at it and used a fork to cut off a piece. He tossed it into his mouth. His eyes widened with pure happiness. T-This tastes like... Heaven! He thought before scarfing burnt eggs into his mouth. He had not noticed the strangers walk in.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I love you Celia" He said softly as he stared into her eyes

Marcus laughed a little and ran after her while thinking "This is nice....."
Celia snuggled her face into Will's chest. "I know... I know..." She said softly.

(Forgot to tag @WeirdPrincess)

Last edited by a moderator:
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kokuru still sat in the café, staring at his burnt baked eggs. I know this won't taste good... But they worked so hard on it... He thought. He finally stopped staring at it and used a fork to cut off a piece. He tossed it into his mouth. His eyes widened with pure happiness. T-This tastes like... Heaven! He thought before scarfing burnt egg into his mouth. He had not noticed the strangers walk in.

Celia snuggled her face into Will's chest. "I know... I know..." She said softly.
William smiled and looked up "This...Is all I ever wanted" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and rested her head on his shoulder. "Okay" she says softly
Ayen stroked her hair "now lets get back to the dorm's" he said as he cradled her in his arms and started walking once more, this time humming a lullaby.

Nonalaka said:
Amara was just about to leave when she heard her name being called "Eh?" She turned and looked around at her.
*The Girl then woke up rubbing her head while sitting up*

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I love you Celia" He said softly as he stared into her eyes

Marcus laughed a little and ran after her while thinking "This is nice....."
Sam chuckled as she Walked to the ocean. Riley splashed around, wearing her blue floaty

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stroked her hair "now lets get back to the dorm's" he said as he cradled her in his arms and started walking once more, this time humming a lullaby.
"Okay" she says softly as she closes her eyes and drifts off

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and looked up "This...Is all I ever wanted" He said softly
Celia tilted her head. "What do you mean...?" She said softly, not understanding what he said he was wanting.

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "No, no, here is just fine" she said as she looked around "It seems nice"
Karito smiled as he closed the parasole and set it down next to him."They have the best ramen in my opinion." He stated as he folded his hands on the counter, the owner soon coming over to them. He smiled and nodded,"I already know what these to like, there my regulars. But seeing a new face is surprising. I'll give you a minute to look over the menu." He said as he handed her the menu with different types of ramen and other more, commonly eaten food before turning to go make Karito and Neko's meal.

Mayyflower said:
"Okay" she says softly as she closes her eyes and drifts off
Ayen smiled as Amaya drifted off into sleep as he walked, after sometime he was back at the school grounds and had to bring a bird with him to open his dorm rooms door, once inside he lay Amaya on the bed and went in the bath room to shower.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname stared at her, unwavering. Hearing her in her attempt to speak, brought an amount of worry to Kaname, also causing his expression to soften. Releasing his hold on her completely, Kaname moved his right hand up to rest on her left cheek, his thumb carefully caressing it. As he did so, his left arm went around her and brought her closer to himself, aworried gaze staring at her.

"Are you okay? Am I scaring you?"

[/QUOTE]
She quickly shook her head "N-no!, not at all!" She said quickly "I'm fine, I just...I dunno I feel odd b-but that's not a bad thing!" she said blinking a few times, "I've never been treated in such a way....so I don't know how to respond" she said quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as Amaya drifted off into sleep as he walked, after sometime he was back at the school grounds and had to bring a bird with him to open his dorm rooms door, once inside he lay Amaya on the bed and went in the bath room to shower.
Amaya woke up a little bit after she pulled the blankets over her head and yawned. "Arghh" she says into her yawn

Celia tilted her head. "What do you mean...?" She said softly, not understanding what he said he was wanting.
William smiled "This....You and me together" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito smiled as he closed the parasole and set it down next to him."They have the best ramen in my opinion." He stated as he folded his hands on the counter, the owner soon coming over to them. He smiled and nodded,"I already know what these to like, there my regulars. But seeing a new face is surprising. I'll give you a minute to look over the menu." He said as he handed her the menu with different types of ramen and other more, commonly eaten food before turning to go make Karito and Neko's meal.
Dakota smiled politely as she took the menu and looked through it, eventually picking the ramen that she wanted and ordering, she then turned to karito "does the sun hurt you?" She asked, gesturing to the parasol.

-----------------------

"Sorry for waking you" Amara said apologetically

@Himeragi Seiker

Kokuru still sat in the café, staring at his burnt baked eggs. I know this won't taste good... But they worked so hard on it... He thought. He finally stopped staring at it and used a fork to cut off a piece. He tossed it into his mouth. His eyes widened with pure happiness. T-This tastes like... Heaven! He thought before scarfing burnt eggs into his mouth. He had not noticed the strangers walk in.

(Forgot to tag @WeirdPrincess)
Celia happily began munching on a donut as her and Ulqui sat down."This is really good! You should try some!" She urged, her mouth full of food as she held the donut out towards Ulqui. "You're disgusting....I don't know what Taylor sees in you." He muttered as he pushed her hand away and picked up his coffee, soon taking a sip. Coffee was his favorite type of drink to have in the mornings because it always seemed to help him in the morning. Celia frowned,"Well that's mean..." She muttered as she manifested a pie and threw it at him, completely missing Ulqui and landing it on Kokuru.

LunaCrosby said:
(Scarlet is at the park sitting on a bench)
(( You got it! ))

Farah aimlessly walked around the park, wandering what to do. She hadn't seen Cam in a while and never really left the house, so this was the perfect opportunity for her to do so. She saw someone sitting on a bench and hesitantly went over there."Um....Hello.." She said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia happily began munching on a donut as her and Ulqui sat down."This is really good! You should try some!" She urged, her mouth full of food as she held the donut out towards Ulqui. "You're disgusting....I don't know what Taylor sees in you." He muttered as he pushed her hand away and picked up his coffee, soon taking a sip. Coffee was his favorite type of drink to have in the mornings because it always seemed to help him in the morning. Celia frowned,"Well that's mean..." She muttered as she manifested a pie and threw it at him, completely missing Ulqui and landing it on Kokuru.

(( You got it! ))

Farah aimlessly walked around the park, wandering what to do. She hadn't seen Cam in a while and never really left the house, so this was the perfect opportunity for her to do so. She saw someone sitting on a bench and hesitantly went over there."Um....Hello.." She said quietly.
Scarlet looked up at her "oh Hello" she says happily and smiles at her.

WeirdPrincess said:

(( You got it! ))

Kokuru blinked. "Hmm... Well that was messy..." He said as the pie's remain slobbered onto the ground. He then used his tongue to slurp up it's remains. "Blueberry! Awesome!" He said with a smile. "Thanks person I don't know at all!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya woke up a little bit after she pulled the blankets over her head and yawned. "Arghh" she says into her yawn
Ayen got out of the shower, smelling like a pine forest, and put on his pants before leaving the bathroom and siting on the bed "awake yet my little goddess?" he says softly while smiling at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen got out of the shower, smelling like a pine forest, and put on his pants before leaving the bathroom and siting on the bed "awake yet my little goddess?" he says softly while smiling at her.
Amaya peaked her head out from under the blankets. "Yep" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "This....You and me together" He said softly
Celia blushed more and rubbed her hands against her knees nervously. "Well... I don't know what's so special about me... I mean, I know I'm a goddess... But being a goddess doesn't make me any different from any goddess next to me..." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back