• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, imma check on Natsuru" she said as she stood up "Hey, maybe you can teach me to draw sometime?" She asked.
''that will be hard to do but...alrighty''

Mayyflower said:
Sam did the same and she put a cover up on. Riley grabbed her bag. "Let's go" she says standing by the door as Sam walked to the door
Marcus smiled "Alright!" He said happily

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname watched the contents of the shell spill awkwardly into the pan. He found it to be somewhat disgusting, how the yolk shifted when it was moved. Especially how it changed even in color once boiled. With a raised brow, Kaname slowly allowed his eyelids to shade over at least half of his gaze as he continued watching her actionsbefore speaking.

"What are you planning on making?"

[/QUOTE]
"H-huh?" Her attention was taken away from the food briefly "....just bacon and eggs.." she said in a somewhat embarrassed tone "I'm still learning so...I didn't want to embarrass myself by making something more advanced and messing up" she said quietly "Sorry its not much" she said with a small chuckle.

Kagura shrugged and sighed, teleporting to the park "the park shouldn't hurt" she mumbled and walked around a bit.

@Anyone

( All alone x.x)

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito gave Dakota a soft smile,"Wonderful." He said softly as he stood up and held out left hand towards her, while his right hand held a parasols that rested on his shoulder. Neko eagerly stood up and bounced,"Yay! I'm gonna get some fish. With our new friend!" She said happily as she stood behind Karito, peering over his shoulder at her. "That's right...our new friend. It's terribly rude of us to not introduce ourselves. I'm Karito Yatogami and th-" Neko threw her arms around him and hopped on to his back, causing him to stumble forward a little,"I'm Neko!"
Dakota giggled lightly at the amusing pair "Its nice to meet you both, my name is Dakota Mayer" she said as she extended her own hand.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''that will be hard to do but...alrighty''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled at her before making her way to Natsuru's room and peering through the door "Natsuru?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly at the amusing pair "Its nice to meet you both, my name is Dakota Mayer" she said as she extended her own hand.

Amara smiled at her before making her way to Natsuru's room and peering through the door "Natsuru?"
*You only see a girl with long white hair sleeping on the bed*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*You only see a girl with long white hair sleeping on the bed*

[/QUOTE]
"......Eh?" Amara furrowed her brow lightly as she made her way into the room edging closer to the girl she poked her

Nonalaka said:
"H-huh?" Her attention was taken away from the food briefly "....just bacon and eggs.." she said in a somewhat embarrassed tone "I'm still learning so...I didn't want to embarrass myself by making something more advanced and messing up" she said quietly "Sorry its not much" she said with a small chuckle.

Kaname was silent for a few moments. Was she trying so hard because of him? It confused him, but he did his best to understand. Taking a brief moment to adjust his fingers on her sides, Kaname shuffled his feet to where he was placed a bit closer and able to see more over her shoulder. Staring at the bacon, Kaname thought for a few moments. Bacon and eggs. Classic breakfast meal.

"Don't apologize. The fact that youre even cooking is surprising. Though not in a bad way."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "No I won't do that to you" she says playing with her fingers. "Cause if I were to do that you would end up being my slave, and I can't do that to you Ayen" she says softly
Ayen shook his head "you seem to forget that I'm not human. I'm a Fae, and a fourth god, and besides, Vlad could enslave me, so i say drink up." he said with gusto.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Alright!" He said happily
Sam grabbed Marcus's hand and grabbed Riley's hand and warped to the beach

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "you seem to forget that I'm not human. I'm a Fae, and a fourth god, and besides, Vlad could enslave me, so i say drink up." he said with gusto.
Amaya rolled her eyes."if you say so" she says softly before buying his neck, piercing her fangs into his neck and drinking

Nonalaka said:
"......Eh?" Amara furrowed her brow lightly as she made her way into the room edging closer to the girl she poked her
*The girl groaned a bit but remained a sleep tossing and turning a little*

Nonalaka said:
Karito fixed himself and put his hand gently into Dakota's before shaking it."Well it's a pleasure to meet you Dakota." Neko nodded quickly, agreeing with him."Are we leaving now? I can't wait to eat!" She exclaimed as she continuously jumped on his back. Karito sighed, but had a smile on his face as he opened up the parasole over them both."We were just leaving Neko. Be patient with us." He said as he looked back at her before looking at Dakota."Shall we?" He asked, a silver aura emitting from his body, making him look bright.

Mayyflower said:

Amaya rolled her eyes."if you say so" she says softly before biting his neck, piercing her fangs into his neck and drinking
Ayen had to stop himself from tensing as Amaya bit his neck then relaxed as he started thinking if his blood might do anything special for her sense he was part nature god.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname was silent for a few moments. Was she trying so hard because of him? It confused him, but he did his best to understand. Taking a brief moment to adjust his fingers on her sides, Kaname shuffled his feet to where he was placed a bit closer and able to see more over her shoulder. Staring at the bacon, Kaname thought for a few moments. Bacon and eggs. Classic breakfast meal.

"Don't apologize. The fact that youre even cooking is surprising. Though not in a bad way."

[/QUOTE]
She smiled a bit giving a small sigh "Well why would you be surprised?, I can not cook for guests, That would be rude of me...I'm already bad mannered for allowing you to sleep on the floor!" She said with a small frown, shaking her head lightly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*The girl groaned a bit but remained a sleep tossing and turning a little*

[/QUOTE]
Amara shook the girl lightly in an attempt to wake her, was she Natsuru? Amara was sure she cured that curse, she was now confused.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled a bit giving a small sigh "Well why would you be surprised?, I can not cook for guests, That would be rude of me...I'm already bad mannered for allowing you to sleep on the floor!" She said with a small frown, shaking her head lightly.

Kaname's gaze had opened up fully once he heard what she had to say. He didnt really know how to respond to that. After all, he was originally just going to sit there and watch her. Conflicted in his thoughts, Kaname shrugged his shoulders and pressed his fingers against her sides while speaking.

" I could sleep with you next time if you want."

Lumina said:
Noir nodded excitedly. That sounded lovely with her. She had always dreamed about going to the movies with a boy one day. This thought made her blush even more, but now she really wanted to go.
Chibi Yuto, leaned over, whispering.

"you chose well."
Yuto smirked and whispered back. "Thanks..." He said before taking Noir's hand with a smile. "Let's go!" He said as he lead her towards the movie theater.

Mayyflower said:

Amaya rolled her eyes."if you say so" she says softly before buying his neck, piercing her fangs into his neck and drinking
Marcus blinked "Oh god....I need to get used to warping" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito fixed himself and put his hand gently into Dakota's before shaking it."Well it's a pleasure to meet you Dakota." Neko nodded quickly, agreeing with him."Are we leaving now? I can't wait to eat!" She exclaimed as she continuously jumped on his back. Karito sighed, but had a smile on his face as he opened up the parasole over them both."We were just leaving Neko. Be patient with us." He said as he looked back at her before looking at Dakota."Shall we?" He asked, a silver aura emitting from his body, making him look bright.
Dakota smiled over at him and nodded "Yes, we shall" she said with a small nod as she followed the two, looking curiously at karito as he started to glow.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Well I've been thinking of what you told me that day so....." He got on one knee pulling out a small black box before opening it revealing a ring with a diamond ontop "Celia? Will you make me the happiest man alive?"
Celia's eyes widened and she blushed. Then her eyes softened, almost to tears with a smile. She nodded. "Of course Will..." She said softly.

Slaxt said:
Clover nods and grabs her hand, bringing her to a racing game. "Alright... Get ready to lose!" He chuckles and gets in the chair.
(If you want to skip it we can, I'll let you win either way.)
(Skip it xD )

Yuzu laughed as she looked over at him. "Hah! I win! What do you have to say to that?" She asked, smirking.

Nonalaka said:
Amara shook the girl lightly in an attempt to wake her, was she Natsuru? Amara was sure she cured that curse, she was now confused.
*The girl groaned a little more*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia's eyes widened and she blushed. Then her eyes softened, almost to tears with a smile. She nodded. "Of course Will..." She said softly.

(Skip it xD )

Yuzu laughed as she looked over at him. "Hah! I win! What do you have to say to that?" She asked, smirking.
William looked shocked as he blinked a few times "Re-Really?" He said in disbelief

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked as he blinked a few times "Re-Really?" He said in disbelief
Celia nodded again, tears of joy running down her face. "Yes! Yes!" She said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back