• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She quickly shook her head "N-no!, not at all!" She said quickly "I'm fine, I just...I dunno I feel odd b-but that's not a bad thing!" she said blinking a few times, "I've never been treated in such a way....so I don't know how to respond" she said quietly.

Kaname raised his brow, as if investigating her emotions. He found her last statement hard to believe, mostly due to how he saw her. Lowering his tone of voice to what one may identify as a gentle whisper, Kaname lowered his head and sropped caressing her cheek, after coming to a realization.

"You'll be gone soon. Wont you?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blushed more and rubbed her hands against her knees nervously. "Well... I don't know what's so special about me... I mean, I know I'm a goddess... But being a goddess doesn't make me any different from any goddess next to me..." She said.
William smiled "But...You are you and that's why I love you" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "But...You are you and that's why I love you" He said softly
Celia's eyes widened. "A-Are you saying me being myself is what makes me important to you...?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya peaked her head out from under the blankets. "Yep" she says smiling
Ayen chuckled "well aren't you miss cute," he says as he lay down next to her pulling the blanket over him as well "did you sleep fine, my love?" he asked as he pecked her nose with a kiss.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname raised his brow, as if investigating her emotions. He found her last statement hard to believe, mostly due to how he saw her. Lowering his tone of voice to what one may identify as a gentle whisper, Kaname lowered his head and sropped caressing her cheek, after coming to a realization.

"You'll be gone soon. Wont you?"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked at him and frowned "Gone?" She asked before shaking her head "I'm not going anywhere, kaname" she said softly as she reached her arms out and hugged him. "Where on earth would I be going when you are right here!" She said optimistically.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well aren't you miss cute," he says as he lay down next to her pulling the blanket over him as well "did you sleep fine, my love?" he asked as he pecked her nose with a kiss.
Amaya nodded. "I slept good" she says softly as she kissed his cheek

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled politely as she took the menu and looked through it, eventually picking the ramen that she wanted and ordering, she then turned to karito "does the sun hurt you?" She asked, gesturing to the parasol.
-----------------------

"Sorry for waking you" Amara said apologetically

@Himeragi Seiker
Karito laughed lightly and shook his head,"No of course not. This was something my...sister gave me. So I carry it around most of the time." He stated quietly as Neko hissed from his shoulder, knowing that his sister was a touchy subject for him.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked up at her "oh Hello" she says happily and smiles at her.
Farah smiled shyly,"If you don't mind me asking...why are you just sitting here by yourself?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed lightly and shook his head,"No of course not. This was something my...sister gave me. So I carry it around most of the time." He stated quietly as Neko hissed from his shoulder, knowing that his sister was a touchy subject for him.

Farah smiled shyly,"If you don't mind me asking...why are you just sitting here by yourself?"
(Hey i wanna interact with Karito and Neko)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Hey i wanna interact with Karito and Neko)

[/QUOTE]
(( They're with Dakota in a ramen stand ))

xoloveox said:
"Buuut... What, though?" She asked, looking over at Tyler and pushing him awake. @TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler yelped as he was pushed, crushing his wings a little. "Ow!" He said.

Kokuru blinked. "Hmm... Well that was messy..." He said as the pie's remain slobbered onto the ground. He then used his tongue to slurp up it's remains. "Blueberry! Awesome!" He said with a smile. "Thanks person I don't know at all!"
Celia blinked before laughing,"You're very welcome stranger! Sorry for throwing it at you!" She called as she waved her hand towards him. Ulqui sighed,"You're to loud...he's not even that far away for you to be yelling." He muttered, taking another drink of his coffee.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Oh, right" she nodded, flinching slightly when neko hissed getting the message that she shouldn't ask any further on the topic.

xoloveox said:
She bit her lip, cringing at rhe yelp. "You okay...?"
Tyler rolled back over and saw his wing was a bit mashed up. He winced as it slowly snapped into place. "Yeah... I'll be fine." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:

"I wish I knew" she said and shrugged.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked before laughing,"You're very welcome stranger! Sorry for throwing it at you!" She called as she waved her hand towards him. Ulqui sighed,"You're to loud...he's not even that far away for you to be yelling." He muttered, taking another drink of his coffee.
Kokuru suddenly disappeared beneath the earth, then appeared next to their table. "My name's Kokuru! I'm a earth spirit." He said as he stuck his tongue out and winked in a cute manner.

Tyler rolled back over and saw his wing was a bit mashed up. He winced as it slowly snapped into place. "Yeah... I'll be fine." He said.
She frowned. "Huh... It looks horrible."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back