• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and sighed "well, i wont force you." he whispered softly as he hugged her back.
Amaya smiled. "Thank you" she chuckled a bit before she rubbed his chest with a finger.

Mayyflower said:
Soon Harper warped next to Lexi with Oliver next to her. "Harper's good and of course" she says with a smirk
Oliver was now 8. He ran over and hugged Lexi tightly. "Mommy!!!" He said happily.

Kite smiled. "Good... Have you been nice to Oliver?" He asked Harper.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I know ;3 if Danny doesn't come back I'm resetting Ty's love interest > :o )
(( You've done this more then once xD I'm use to it and Tyler's had plenty of girls ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed,"We were just trying to see who was better then the other. You know, normal stuff." She said as if arguing wasn't a big deal. Ulqui nodded in agreement,"She meant to throw the pie at me, but she has the worst aim ever."
Kokuru nodded. "Ah... A sibling dispute eh...?" He asked, smirking. "There's only one way to settle this... ROCK PAPER- No... That won't work..." He muttered, rubbing his chin as he thought long and hard about this.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Thank you" she chuckled a bit before she rubbed his chest with a finger.
Ayen raised an eyebrow "is it that time already my love?" he said lowering one of his hands to her waist.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Sorry just please let me stay."
Hayate sighed, "I can't, I'm sorru. It's just how things are. You'd have to find someone else to help you after today." He said

WeirdPrincess said:
(( You've done this more then once xD I'm use to it and Tyler's had plenty of girls ))
((I know that! But I don't want to be stuck with a love interest that's going nowhere... >.> <.<))

(( I feel like all the little kid characters should come together and go on a rampage throughout the city. Just to fuck shit up xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira pointed at Takeshi and replied, the angered facial expression remaining on his face♅...

“ Don't give me that crap! ”

[/QUOTE]
"... What crap?! I am literally confused now!" Takeshi yelled back. "First I can't be a cop, and now I'm confused, because the conversation is about something else!"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname's gaze lifted as soon as he felt her arns wrap around him. With a now widened, surprised gaze, and a confused state of mind, Kaname slowly found himself hugging her back. A sense of relief felt now that she wasnt leaving him. '-when you are right here!' That last piece truly caught him by surprise. Frozen for a moment, Kaname carefully pulled her back off him, only to cup her chin in his hand, staeing intently down upon her.

"Promise. Promise me you arent disappearing."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled up at him before slowly nodding a bit "I promise I'm not going anywhere" she replied before frowning a bit "Please don't be sad, I don't like it" she said pouting a little,

Oliver was now 8. He ran over and hugged Lexi tightly. "Mommy!!!" He said happily.
Kite smiled. "Good... Have you been nice to Oliver?" He asked Harper.
Lexi hugged him back tightly. "Hey stinker" she chuckled as she kissed his head. (Harper is 12 now) Harper huffed. "Yea" she smiled before laying down on the couch

Kokuru nodded. "Ah... A sibling dispute eh...?" He asked, smirking. "There's only one way to settle this... ROCK PAPER- No... That won't work..." He muttered, rubbing his chin as he thought long and hard about this.
"We've done that before. There was always a tie." They said at the same time. "We just deal with it. It doesn't bother us that much, we have fun arguing." "I would have to agree. We may seem like we don't get along all that well, but we get along better then most siblings."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen raised an eyebrow "is it that time already my love?" he said lowering one of his hands to her waist.
Amaya looked up at him. "What do you mean?" She asks

Jennete said:
Snow:*she sniffs, waving the servant clone away and calls in her favorite clone from her slip of paper that he had given to her, the one who had said he wanted to be his own person* I am so sorry, but i need my friend to talk too at the moment...
There was a knock heard at the door. "I haven't been here in a while..." he said looking around.

Nonalaka said:
Amara clapped her hands "Yaay! It looks great!"

She nodded "yeah, I know, I guess I'm just a little jumpy y'know?" She chuckled
"Obviously. Everytime I poke you, you seem to take to the sky." Han said before poking her again.

WeirdPrincess said:
"We've done that before. There was always a tie." They said at the same time. "We just deal with it. It doesn't bother us that much, we have fun arguing." "I would have to agree. We may seem like we don't get along all that well, but we get along better then most siblings."
Kokuru nodded. "Mmk..." He said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked up at him. "What do you mean?" She asks
Ayen chuckled "oh, nothing my love, i just... was reading the situation wrong, that's all." he said slightly blushing.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "oh, nothing my love, i just... was reading the situation wrong, that's all." he said slightly blushing.
Amaya chuckled. "Oh," she says smiling as she kept rubbing his chest with a finger. "It's a comfort zone... When I rub someone's chest, cause I know I'm not alone." She says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah frowned,"Well that isn't very nice of her. If I had a sister, I would want to spend some of my time with them." She said before smiling."What's your name? I'm Farah by the way."

(( I feel like Daniel has only girls xD With a select few guys. I've seen him use his girl characters more then anything ))
"My name is scarlet, its nice to meet you" she says happily.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hugged him back tightly. "Hey stinker" she chuckled as she kissed his head. (Harper is 12 now) Harper huffed. "Yea" she smiled before laying down on the couch
Hiro suddenly opened the door to Kite's and Lexi's home.(He is now 12 as well xD ) "Hey Harper!" He said happily as he skipped in and hugged Harper.(He already broke his bonds of brotherhood with Kite and Yuto)

Kite chuckled. "Hey Hiro." He said happily.

Kokuru nodded. "Mmk..." He said softly.
"So what brings you here? To this city and all." Celia asked as she looked at him. Ulqui stood up from his seat and stretched,"I'm heading out Cel. I've got some business to take care of." He said with a smirk, cracking his knuckles before leaving the cafe. She waved at him as he left before returning her attention to Kokuru.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino frowned,"Well there goes my 'let's sneak in and steal the very important thing' plan..." She muttered as a bow suddenly appeared on her back.

Nora giggled as he kissed her nose before looking back up at him."It's lovely...thank you."
"Sometimes you have to be reckless. That's what I plan to do." Kaz said, before turning around. "I hear something...."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Oh," she says smiling as she kept rubbing his chest with a finger. "It's a comfort zone... When I rub someone's chest, cause I know I'm not alone." She says softly
Ayen smiled and kissed her "you'll never be alone as long as i live, i swear it." he said as he nuzzled her neck.

Hiro suddenly opened the door to Kite's and Lexi's home.(He is now 12 as well xD ) "Hey Harper!" He said happily as he skipped in and hugged Harper.(He already broke his bonds of brotherhood with Kite and Yuto)
Kite chuckled. "Hey Hiro." He said happily.
Harper jumped up from the couch and hugged Hiro back. "Hey Hiro!" she says happily

"Well okay, hello to you too Hiro" she says with a chuckle

(Okay)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*The Girl then woke up rubbing her head while sitting up as the blanket was covering her body*

[/QUOTE]
you missed my post @Nonalaka )))

Roman said:
"... What crap?! I am literally confused now!" Takeshi yelled back. "First I can't be a cop, and now I'm confused, because the conversation is about something else!"
...♅Akira replied, an annoyed tone filling his voice♅...

“ The conversation is about you trying to be a cop! ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back