• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed and nodded. "Yea, that's fine with me" she says happily Lexi raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" She says smiling. "Where to?" She asks softly as she walks up next to kite and Oliver and ruffled both of there hair.
Kite laughed and dragged Lexi into the hug.

Hiro rubbed the back of his head. "I was thinking maybe we could... Maybe go to the beach?" He asked. "We can go see a movie if you don't want to..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and stared at him intently, her eyes squinting before she smiled."Okay! That's obviously a lie, but I won't bug you about it. Wanna go somewhere fun?" She asked happily.
Kokuru stopped dwelling on his past and nodded. "Sure! I'd love to go someplace fun!" He said happily.

Roman said:
"I said sometimes. Not all the time. Now.... What is that or better yet, who?" Kaz asked, as the sound became louder. A man walked from behind a tree, holding a staff to keep him on his feet for support. "What?" "Rude...."
Yoshino sighed as she pulled the arrow back, ready to fire when necessary."I don't even know what to think...he must be super old to need that thing.." She muttered as she looked at the staff.

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at the guy, then at Akira. "Heh. I have handcuffs." He said grinning. "I shall use them." Takeshi grabbed the handcuffs out of the suit he wore earlier. He then handcuffed the guy with duck tape. "Told you!"

@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess
''thats...duck tape you idiot...''

*She then grabs out some handcuffs*

''i think u might need these...''

@WeirdPrincess

@Fukushima Akira

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at the guy, then at Akira. "Heh. I have handcuffs." He said grinning. "I shall use them." Takeshi grabbed the handcuffs out of the suit he wore earlier. He then handcuffed the guy with duck tape. "Told you!"

@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess
Asuka blinked as she watched him wrap his hands with duct tape,"Why don't you have hand cuffs....I don't think cops use duct tape to do that..." She mumbled as she stared at the guy.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite laughed and dragged Lexi into the hug.
Hiro rubbed the back of his head. "I was thinking maybe we could... Maybe go to the beach?" He asked. "We can go see a movie if you don't want to..."
Harper nodded. "The beach sounds good" she says happily

Lexi hugged kite back as she pulls Oliver into the middle of the hug, not squishing him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him back, "okay then that's settled" she says before kissing him again
Ayen smiled as he moved one hand up Amaya's back and placed the other one on her cheek as he deepened the kiss.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino sighed as she pulled the arrow back, ready to fire when necessary."I don't even know what to think...he must be super old to need that thing.." She muttered as she looked at the staff.
Kaz nodded in agreement. "I couldn't have said it any better..." "Why are you in my forest? What do you want?" "You took my memories on human love dude.... Not cool."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''thats...duck tape you idiot...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She then grabs out some handcuffs*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] ''i think i may need these...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@Fukushima Akira
"Why on earth do you have handcuffs? You just...pulled them out of nowhere.." Asuka said quietly, watching the scene that was happening in front of her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kokuru stopped dwelling on his past and nodded. "Sure! I'd love to go someplace fun!" He said happily.
Celia smiled as she jumped out of her, grabbing his arm as she began to walk towards the exit."Awesome! Let's go to a water park!"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled up at him before slowly nodding a bit "I promise I'm not going anywhere" she replied before frowning a bit "Please don't be sad, I don't like it" she said pouting a little,

Kaname had a gentle smile on his lips. Was it safe to say he...liked her? Was that emotion possible for the likes of him? Pressing his forehead against hers, Kaname carefully rubbed the side of her chin with his thumb, while he spoke, still as soft as he had talked before.

"I will protect you. You and my mother."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he moved one hand up Amaya's back and placed the other one on her cheek as he deepened the kiss.
Amaya let out a soft moan into the kiss, as she placed a hand on his cheek, returning a more deep and passionate kiss, she tilts her head

Asuka covered her eyes with her hands,"Nope...I'm just going to pretend none of this is happening and that this is all a dream. This has to be a dream...all of this is just to weird." She muttered into her hands.

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded, "She is secretly a cop...Or she has them for... Secondary reasons."

@Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira
''well...im not a cop but i do get payed to go as eye candy for rapists and molesters in a certain area that has been reported. so technically im not a cop, but...you can just say im only doing community services..''

*She said as she cuts the duck tape off and puts it over the guy's mouth and hand cuffs him instead*

''clear?''

@Fukushima Akira

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded. "The beach sounds good" she says happily
Lexi hugged kite back as she pulls Oliver into the middle of the hug, not squishing him.
Hiro kissed Harper's cheek, taking her hand. "Let's go! Shall we?" He asked with a smile as he guided her out the door.

Oliver smiled within the warmth of his parents arms. "I love mummy and daddy..." He said softly as he snuggled them both in the hug.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka covered her eyes with her hands,"Nope...I'm just going to pretend none of this is happening and that this is all a dream. This has to be a dream...all of this is just to weird." She muttered into her hands.
too weird for the @WeirdPrincess . puns~)))

Himeragi Seiker]too weird for the [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] . puns~)))
(( xD For Asuka, yes but for me this is just all to funny ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why on earth do you have handcuffs? You just...pulled them out of nowhere.." Asuka said quietly, watching the scene that was happening in front of her.

Celia smiled as she jumped out of her, grabbing his arm as she began to walk towards the exit."Awesome! Let's go to a water park!"
Kokuru frowned. "B-But I don't have a swimsuit!" He pouted as he was dragged along.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let out a soft moan into the kiss, as she placed a hand on his cheek, returning a more deep and passionate kiss, she tilts her head
Ayen pulled away from the kiss as he moved over top of Amaya placing his leg between hers and sliding his hands into hers before continuing the kiss, this time sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back