• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled. "Well we're together now, so let's make the most of it" she says happily
Hiro nodded. "Yeah! I'll make every second we spend together the best! Just watch!" He said happily as he linked his arm with hers.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed as they kissed, she wrapped an arm around his neck gently, while the other one was still linked into his hand
Ayen let out a moan as he slowly pulled away from the kiss, gazing into Amaya's eyes as he breathed heavily well he placed his free arm around her waist.

Roman said:
Kaz glanced at Yoshino, "Are you gonna die of laughter? Because if you are, let me die with you. This moment seems too familiar, like the one on the movie where the green guy was like, 'what are you doing in my swamp'. That's all that comes to mind when I think about this." He said, as began laughing himself.

"Nice. I wonder if I can get a job that pays that much." Takeshi said rubbing his chin.
Yoshino started laughing again,"I know what you're talking about! That was hilarious!" She said as she hunched over, laughing even harder then before.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname had a gentle smile on his lips. Was it safe to say he...liked her? Was that emotion possible for the likes of him? Pressing his forehead against hers, Kaname carefully rubbed the side of her chin with his thumb, while he spoke, still as soft as he had talked before.

"I will protect you. You and my mother."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled happily at him her eyes softening "Thank you" she replied to him. Her face had a moment of realisation before giggling "I better serve breakfast before it gets cold..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito frowned and patted Neko's head, causing her to purr softly."Be nice Neko, she doesn't know.... I'm very sorry about her...she doesn't quite know her manners." He said with a smile as he reached his hand out, patting Dakota on the head lightly.
@Nonalaka

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia pushed her way on top of him and kissed him over and over, teleporting them to her room as she blushed and moaned.
William blushed more while thinking "At this rate........."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]you missed my post @Nonalaka )))

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sorry for waking you up" she said in an apologetic tone.

((I did I said something like that))

shortyshot8 said:
(( At this rate Autumn will cock block Will if he doesn't get his ass to the tournament this second))

Hiro nodded. "Yeah! I'll make every second we spend together the best! Just watch!" He said happily as he linked his arm with hers.
Harper snapped her fingers and her swimming suit appeared on her. "Me too" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
Celia pulled away and giggled, nuzzling his chest. "Did you forget I'm a goddess? I can read your mind. If you don't want to we don't have to..." She said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen let out a moan as he slowly pulled away from the kiss, gazing into Amaya's eyes as he breathed heavily well he placed his free arm around her waist.
Amaya smiled and blushed when she felt his arms around her waist.

Mayyflower said:
Harper snapped her fingers and her swimming suit appeared on her. "Me too" she says happily
Hiro rushed into a nearby bathroom stall and changed into a swimsuit really quickly. He rushed by her side. "I'm ready Freddie!" He said happily.

Celia pulled away and giggled, nuzzling his chest. "Did you forget I'm a goddess? I can read your mind. If you don't want to we don't have to..." She said softly.
William smiled "I never said that" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
(( At this rate Autumn will cock block Will if he doesn't get his ass to the tournament this second))
(Why?)

shortyshot8 said:

(Why?)
(Because it's Aiden Versus William CX unless he drops out)

Celia nodded and kissed him softly. "You sureeee?" She said playfully.

Nonalaka said:
"I'm sorry for waking you up" she said in an apologetic tone.
((I did I said something like that))
''no no...its fine..''

*She then realized how her voice changed*

''damn...oh well, again im used to this type of stuff....like Natsumi's pranks...this is actually one of them''

*She said as she looked up at Amara with a warm smile*

shortyshot8 said:

(Why?)
(( Cause we've been stuck in round one for a few days and... I like having Autumn cock block people. But then again... Will did die so I don't know if he's fighting or not ))

(Because it's Aiden Versus William CX unless he drops out)
Celia nodded and kissed him softly. "You sureeee?" She said playfully.
William blinked "Oh shit....I forgot about the match" He said sitting up quickly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and blushed when she felt his arms around her waist.
Ayen was blushing "so my goddess, what is your command?" he whisper playfully in her ear still breathing heavily.

Hiro rushed into a nearby bathroom stall and changed into a swimsuit really quickly. He rushed by her side. "I'm ready Freddie!" He said happily.
Harper laughed. "That was quick" she says smiling as she grabbed his hand and began walking towards the ocean. "You all set?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
@Nonalaka
Dakota smiled lightly before beforewaving her hands "Its okay, she's just looking our for you, I understand"

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Oh shit....I forgot about the match" He said sitting up quickly
Celia tilted her head. "What match?" She asked, not knowing anything about the tournament.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was blushing "so my goddess, what is your command?" he whisper playfully in her ear still breathing heavily.
Amaya huffed before smirking, "Do what ever your want to me." She murmurs softly

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled happily at him her eyes softening "Thank you" she replied to him. Her face had a moment of realisation before giggling "I better serve breakfast before it gets cold..."

"Dont worry about that. I just want to hold you for as long as possible before-"

Layla strolled into the room. She halted and blinked as soon as she saw Camilla and her son close together. Tilting her head ever so slowly, she giggled and headed over to the sofa to sit down.

Kaname choked and released his hold on Camilla, turning his back to both Camilla and his mother just as his cheeks rose in temperature and were shaded over with a light glaze of pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back