• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia tilted her head. "What match?" She asked, not knowing anything about the tournament.
William sighed "Eh...Screw it" He said to himself "I forgot I'm kinda dead" He said laying back down

Mayyflower said:
@shortyshot8
Marcus jumped into the air "Here goes nothing!!!" He yelled diving down

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino started laughing again,"I know what you're talking about! That was hilarious!" She said as she hunched over, laughing even harder then before.
The man frowned, "Are you comparing me to, Shrek? What kind of idiots are you threatening a wizard?" "We're the kind of idiots that stole your book. Yoshino, Minako. Now is the time that we run." "The boy is right." He said, zapping a bolt of lightning at Kaz's feet.

Roman said:
There was a knock heard at the door. "I haven't been here in a while..." he said looking around.

"Obviously. Everytime I poke you, you seem to take to the sky." Han said before poking her again.
"Oh, c'mon, You jumped too!" she said as she poked him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya huffed before smirking, "Do what ever your want to me." She murmurs softly
Ayen smirked "Anything? well, aren't you feeling bold my Love?" he said before he started kissing her starting at the lips and made his way down

(Faddde)

(almost ruined the moment, i just about made Ayen give her a bath. xD )

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, c'mon, You jumped too!" she said as she poked him.
"Yeah, but not as high as you." He said, poking her back. "You jump high."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Eh...Screw it" He said to himself "I forgot I'm kinda dead" He said laying back down

Riley watch Marcus when he jumped in. "Woooohoo" she says cheering happily Sam sat down in the sand close to the water and watched Riley swim

Mayyflower said:
Riley watch Marcus when he jumped in. "Woooohoo" she says cheering happily Sam sat down in the sand close to the water and watched Riley swim
Marcus swam up and swept his hair back "That's better!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "Anything? well, aren't you feeling bold my Love?" he said before he started kissing her starting at the lips and made his way down
(Faddde)

(almost ruined the moment, i just about made Ayen give her a bath. xD )
(*gasps* Amaya would have been pissed xD )

Amaya smirked "sure am" she says before letting out a soft moan (Fadee)

Roman said:
The man frowned, "Are you comparing me to, Shrek? What kind of idiots are you threatening a wizard?" "We're the kind of idiots that stole your book. Yoshino, Minako. Now is the time that we run." "The boy is right." He said, zapping a bolt of lightning at Kaz's feet.
Yoshino stopped laughing and stared at the wizard,"He can't scare me! He's just some old grumpy bag of wrinkles, but I'll take your advice and run." She stated, laughing again as she turned around to run off.

shortyshot8 said:

Celia giggled. "Well I'm just glad your here with me..." She said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Riley kicked her feet and swam around. "That was awesome!" She says happily
Marcus laughed a little "Was it really?" He asked

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled. "Well I'm just glad your here with me..." She said softly.
William smirked before pulling her back to him "Shall we continue?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no no...its fine..''
*She then realized how her voice changed*

''damn...oh well, again im used to this type of stuff....like Natsumi's pranks...this is actually one of them''

*She said as she looked up at Amara with a warm smile*

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled, "Ah, right, how are you feeling?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Was it really?" He asked
William smirked before pulling her back to him "Shall we continue?"
Riley nodded. "Yep" she says giggling as she kept swimming.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled lightly before beforewaving her hands "Its okay, she's just looking our for you, I understand"
Karito sighed,"I understand that she cares for my wellbeing, but I can't let her be rude to our new friend." He said quietly as their food soon arrived. Neko hopped off of his shoulder and meowed again, staring intently at the fish that layed in front of her. She poofed back into a girl and happily started to eat the fish as Karito began to eat as well.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino stopped laughing and stared at the wizard,"He can't scare me! He's just some old grumpy bag of wrinkles, but I'll take your advice and run." She stated, laughing again as she turned around to run off.
Kaz jumped before the lightning could hit his feet and ran the opposite way. "He might be a saggy bag of meat, but wizards are no joke." The wizard followed behind, shooting all kinds of things at the three as they ran. "My book! Give it back!" Kaz snickered, "I can smell him from up here. This guy hasn't bathed since birth or something."

Roman said:
Kaz jumped before the lightning could hit his feet and ran the opposite way. "He might be a saggy bag of meat, but wizards are no joke." The wizard followed behind, shooting all kinds of things at the three as they ran. "My book! Give it back!" Kaz snickered, "I can smell him from up here. This guy hasn't bathed since birth or something."
Yoshino scrunched her nose up at the thought,"Well that's kind of gross. And I can handle wizards, I've dealt with a few before." She said as she quickly jumped up into a tree and began hopping from tree to tree.

Mayyflower said:
(*gasps* Amaya would have been pissed xD )
Amaya smirked "sure am" she says before letting out a soft moan (Fadee)
Ayen lay next to Amaya rubbing side of his jaw with one hand and holding her close with the other.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lay next to Amaya rubbing side of his jaw with one hand and holding her close with the other.
Amaya was blushing, breathing heavily. "Gosh" she breathed

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino scrunched her nose up at the thought,"Well that's kind of gross. And I can handle wizards, I've dealt with a few before." She said as she quickly jumped up into a tree and began hopping from tree to tree.
"It's gross because we can smell it." Kaz said, as his wings sprouted and he hit a full 360. He held out his hand, and a pink symbol appeared in it, and a blast of wind shot from his hand.

giphy.gif

"C'mon! Lets get back home! I have the book!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled before looking at Sam "Come on!" He called out
Sam pressed her lips in a thin line as she thought about it. "Okay fine" she says getting up and getting into the water.

"Yay mommys in the water" she called out happily

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

"Dont worry about that. I just want to hold you for as long as possible before-"

Layla strolled into the room. She halted and blinked as soon as she saw Camilla and her son close together. Tilting her head ever so slowly, she giggled and headed over to the sofa to sit down.

Kaname choked and released his hold on Camilla, turning his back to both Camilla and his mother just as his cheeks rose in temperature and were shaded over with a light glaze of pink.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla wondered why he stopped talking so suddenly as she stared at his odd behaviour, her eyes fluttering lightly in confusion before turning around and noticing Layla, "Good Morning" Camilla called over to her before turning back to Kaname who was hiding his face, clearly embarrassed her own face was also the lightest tint of pink "*Ahem* Breakfast is ready!" She said trying to avert attention from the previous moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back