• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam pressed her lips in a thin line as she thought about it. "Okay fine" she says getting up and getting into the water.
"Yay mommys in the water" she called out happily
Marcus dove back in and swam under her pulling on her leg to mess with her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya was blushing, breathing heavily. "Gosh" she breathed
Ayen smiled even though it hurt to move his mouth "yeah....." he just barely manged to yes still smiling with a personal victory.

Roman said:
"Yeah, but not as high as you." He said, poking her back. "You jump high."
She poked him again "S-so? You still jumped" She pouted "I thought we were supposed to be playing videogames?"

Nonalaka said:
She poked him again "S-so? You still jumped" She pouted "I thought we were supposed to be playing videogames?"
"You're right. Let's not waste anymore time and go play." Han said before poking her and going to sit down.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just...a bit weird..but its the okay kind of weird''

[/QUOTE]
"...the okay kind of weird?" She chuckled.

Roman said:
"It's gross because we can smell it." Kaz said, as his wings sprouted and he hit a full 360. He held out his hand, and a pink symbol appeared in it, and a blast of wind shot from his hand.
giphy.gif

"C'mon! Lets get back home! I have the book!"

"You got it boss!" Yoshino called out crouching down and suddenly launching off of the tree and into the air, levitating out of the forest and towards her house.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled even though it hurt to move his mouth "yeah....." he just barely manged to yes still smiling with a personal victory.
Amaya tilted her head. "Does your mouth hurt?" She asks

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "I can't, I'm sorru. It's just how things are. You'd have to find someone else to help you after today." He said
"Basterd." Blair stormed out to town and dropped by the bar then drank and drank until she felt like stopping.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito sighed,"I understand that she cares for my wellbeing, but I can't let her be rude to our new friend." He said quietly as their food soon arrived. Neko hopped off of his shoulder and meowed again, staring intently at the fish that layed in front of her. She poofed back into a girl and happily started to eat the fish as Karito began to eat as well.
"Its fine, I don't feel offended or anything" she said softly before eating some her food.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus swam up and looked at her "Hey there" He said happily
Sam chuckled. "Hey" she says sweetly. Riley swam near her parents and played with minx who was swimming also

Roman said:
"You're right. Let's not waste anymore time and go play." Han said before poking her and going to sit down.
She nodded and sat down as well "You still aren't getting that last poke by the way" she said with smirk before poking in him.

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Hey" she says sweetly. Riley swam near her parents and played with minx who was swimming also
Marcus kissed her forehead as he smiled at her

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Basterd." Blair stormed out to town and dropped by the bar then drank and drank until she felt like stopping.
Hayate sighed, "Well, that was.... Odd... I wonder how the tournament is going." Hayate then vanished and reappeared in the stands.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well just feeling that...that its not there but you have some more weight somewhere else''

[/QUOTE]
Amara stifled a laugh but failed as she laughed out "Right right, I get it I get it" she said before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You got it boss!" Yoshino called out crouching down and suddenly launching off of the tree and into the air, levitating out of the forest and towards her house.
Minako was still in, Yoshino's pocket, "I hate wizards. They're all old and stupid and they have gross beards that are grey...."

Kaz sighed, and caught up to them. "Hopefully this works... I don't wanna be confused all my life now..."

Nonalaka said:
She nodded and sat down as well "You still aren't getting that last poke by the way" she said with smirk before poking in him.
Han groaned, "You just don't give up do ya? Well after we finish playing a few games, we'll see who gets the last poke. I bet will be me."

Nonalaka said:
"Its fine, I don't feel offended or anything" she said softly before eating some her food.
Karito stopped eating suddenly, noddles still in his mouth before he slurped them up noisily. Neko frowned and lightly hit his head,"That's gross Kari! No one eats like that." She said sternly as she ate her fish, pieces of it flying everywhere. "Says the girl who eats worse then I do. Though I'm glad you aren't offended, I would hate to scare you off." He said with a smile before he continued eating. Neko had finished her fish and was bouncing in her seat, the skeleton of the fish sticking out of her mouth so the tail was only visible as she did so.

tumblr_np5hylCFUJ1r922azo1_500.gif

Roman said:
Minako was still in, Yoshino's pocket, "I hate wizards. They're all old and stupid and they have gross beards that are grey...."

Kaz sighed, and caught up to them. "Hopefully this works... I don't wanna be confused all my life now..."

Han groaned, "You just don't give up do ya? Well after we finish playing a few games, we'll see who gets the last poke. I bet will be me."
"Not really, I mean this could go on forever, I don't give up on things that easily if there's a chance I'll win" she chuckled "Yeah alright then, let's play!"

Roman said:

"I totally agree with Minako...but there was this one time I met women who was a wizard...and she was pretty hot. Which I thought was sort of weird, but I just went with it and kicked her ass." Yoshino said before she looked at Kaz."We'll find the right spell for you, so you get your memories back." She said reassuringly as she smiled at him.

Nonalaka said:
Amara stifled a laugh but failed as she laughed out "Right right, I get it I get it" she said before sitting down on the edge of the bed.
''well...haha...now what?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito stopped eating suddenly, noddles still in his mouth before he slurped them up noisily. Neko frowned and lightly hit his head,"That's gross Kari! No one eats like that." She said sternly as she ate her fish, pieces of it flying everywhere. "Says the girl who eats worse then I do. Though I'm glad you aren't offended, I would hate to scare you off." He said with a smile before he continued eating. Neko had finished her fish and was bouncing in her seat, the skeleton of the fish sticking out of her mouth so the tail was only visible as she did so.
tumblr_np5hylCFUJ1r922azo1_500.gif
She chuckled at how much Neko reminded her of a child, It was cute. "I'm not easily scared off" she said with a quiet chuckle, he pairs company cheering her up somewhat.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...haha...now what?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara shrugged and lay back shrugging lightly and chuckling "I dunno really"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back