• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Oh" she says raising an eyebrow
Ayen chuckled "well..." he says as his stomach growls "let's hold that thought," he said as he sat up.

Nonalaka said:
"Sure sure" she laughed as she got up and got one and passing it over. "There you are"
*Natsuru then puts on the shirt while also making her hair come out of the shirt*

''thank you...even tho im really a guy, i still respect the privacy of a female even if its my body still''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well..." he says as his stomach growls "let's hold that thought," he said as he sat up.
Amaya chuckled when she heard his stomach. "You should go eat" she says raising an eyebrow before sitting up

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled when she heard his stomach. "You should go eat" she says raising an eyebrow before sitting up
Ayen nodded and sighed as he went over to his stuff and pulled out two seeds and put one i each hand "left or right Amaya?" he asked looking back at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and sighed as he went over to his stuff and pulled out two seeds and put one i each hand "left or right Amaya?" he asked looking back at her.
Amaya hummed at the thought. "Right" she says pointing to his right hand

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed at what Minako said,"No his face wasn't on it." Her laughter died down to a chuckle after awhile."Eh it's fine. You'll be acting like a regular teenager in no time...though I didn't think that there was a lot of memories for the teenage age.."
"No. I was lost a few personal memories too when they took them, so they're are a few things I don't know about myself."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed at the thought. "Right" she says pointing to his right hand
Ayen nodded as the seed grew into a watermelon about four times the size of his head and he took it into the kitchen to cut it up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko continued to bounce in her seat happily as she looked at Dakota,"Do you like fish? Because I do! It's my favorite!" She exclaimed happily as smiled at her. Karito laughed softly as he took the bone out of her mouth and set it on her plate,"Well that's good. I'm sure she knows you like fish Neko, you've said you've been wanting fish before we got here." He said as he patted her head.
Dakota giggled, "yes I noticed...I also like fish, back home, we lived beside the sea so we would go fishing a lot and...yeah" she paused a bit before smiling again "This food is pretty good by the way.

-----------------------------

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "I can if they aren't in use for anything. Also if it isn't a title at all." He said smiling
Ilaani rolled her eyes and laughed "Alright fair enough then master of hiding and poking" she said as she leaned back a bit where she sat.

---------------------------

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Oh? Can you show me?" He asked
Riley nodded and took her floatys off and held onto Sam and went under water she popped up 10 seconds later smiling. "See!?" She says happily Sam chuckled as she held onto Riley

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Layla eyed the two from where she was sitting, before calmly shutting her gaze and responding to Camillags's greeting. "Goodmorning. Kan, goodmorning." "Yeah, hey." Kaname lifted his left hand and rubbed at the back of his head as he made his way out of the kitchen and into the sitting area. Layla watched Kaname, before stretching herself out on the sofa and leaning her head back, staring aimlessly at the ceiling.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla put the food out on plates for them all and left them on the table in the living room where they all sat "There you go!" She said happily as she sat down "Did you sleep well?" She asked Layla as she sat.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled, "yes I noticed...I also like fish, back home, we lived beside the sea so we would go fishing a lot and...yeah" she paused a bit before smiling again "This food is pretty good by the way.
-----------------------------

Ilaani rolled her eyes and laughed "Alright fair enough then master of hiding and poking" she said as she leaned back a bit where she sat.

---------------------------
"Compliments to the chef." Karito said as the owner walked by and laughed before going to make more food."I'm glad you liked it. Maybe we can come here together again some time." He said with a smile as Neko clung to his arm again."I wish we lived by the sea! I would eat all the fish I could...but I don't know how to fish." She said quietly with a pout gracing her lips.

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded and took her floatys off and held onto Sam and went under water she popped up 10 seconds later smiling. "See!?" She says happily Sam chuckled as she held onto Riley
Marcus laughed a little "Watch this" He said focusing his energy before the water began to separate forming a path of land

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then puts on the shirt while also making her hair come out of the shirt*
''thank you...even tho im really a guy, i still respect the privacy of a female even if its my body still''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, that's very gentlemanly of you.." she said before giggling since her was currently female while she called him that.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as the seed grew into a watermelon about four times the size of his head and he took it into the kitchen to cut it up.
Amaya chuckled. "Dang" she mumbled as she got dressed

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, that's very gentlemanly of you.." she said before giggling since her was currently female while she called him that.
''haha..i think you meant lady-like or something like that''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back