• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"No. I was lost a few personal memories too when they took them, so they're are a few things I don't know about myself."
"That's....really sad to here. Depending on what memories they were." Yoshino said quietly as she slowly started to lower herself to the ground once she spotted her house. Her feet softly touched the ground before spoke,"We're here!" She said as she unlocked the door and walked inside.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Compliments to the chef." Karito said as the owner walked by and laughed before going to make more food."I'm glad you liked it. Maybe we can come here together again some time." He said with a smile as Neko clung to his arm again."I wish we lived by the sea! I would eat all the fish I could...but I don't know how to fish." She said quietly with a pout gracing her lips.
"I'd like that" she said smiling softly at him before turning to neko "perhaps we could go sometime, I could teach you?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Watch this" He said focusing his energy before the water began to separate forming a path of land
Riley's eyes widen. "Woah!" She gasps happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha..i think you meant lady-like or something like that''

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Ah, yeah, that fits better"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla put the food out on plates for them all and left them on the table in the living room where they all sat "There you go!" She said happily as she sat down "Did you sleep well?" She asked Layla as she sat.
Layla shifted her gaze to Camilla, just as she reached out and picked up a piece of bacon. "It was-" Layla took a pause in her sentence to snap a piece of bacon with her teeth into her mouth and began chewing on it, swallowing before she spoke. "Refreshing."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Dang" she mumbled as she got dressed
Ayen walked out of the kitchen eating a piece of watermelon "unless you love grapes you're not missing much Amaya." he said as he took another bite the juices form the melon slice all around his mouth.

(brb, gonna go eat dinner.)

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled "Ah, yeah, that fits better"
''so did Natsumi ask you if you would bear a child with me?''

*She said as she sat on the edge of the bed with Amara*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "You're talking to the man who can defy death!"
Sam laughed and smirked Riley tilted her head "what does defy mean" she asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked out of the kitchen eating a piece of watermelon "unless you love grapes you're not missing much Amaya." he said as he took another bite the juices form the melon slice all around his mouth.
(brb, gonna go eat dinner.)
Amaya shook her head and laughed. "I don't like melons" she admits

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Layla shifted her gaze to Camilla, just as she reached out and picked up a piece of bacon. "It was-" Layla took a pause in her sentence to snap a piece of bacon with her teeth into her mouth and began chewing on it, swallowing before she spoke. "Refreshing."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiles happily at her "Refreshing?, That's good" she said before eating some of her own food. "I'm glad you slept well" she turned to Kaname "what about you?, you didn't look very comfortable" she said with a slight frown.

Nonalaka said:
"I'd like that" she said smiling softly at him before turning to neko "perhaps we could go sometime, I could teach you?"
Neko smiled happily as she let go of Karito's arm and leaped over him, immediately hugging Dakota with her arms around her neck."Ah, that would make me so happy! Thank you, thank you!" She exclaimed, still hugging her. Karito's eyes widened,"Neko I think you're hugging her to tight. You should probably let go." He said worriedly as he put a hand on her shoulder. Looking back at him, Neko frowned only to hug Dakota tighter."No! She my new friend and she's going to teach me how to fish."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so did Natsumi ask you if you would bear a child with me?''
*She said as she sat on the edge of the bed with Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara quickly turned her head towards Natsuru "E-Eh? Ah, yeah...she did".

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko smiled happily as she let go of Karito's arm and leaped over him, immediately hugging Dakota with her arms around her neck."Ah, that would make me so happy! Thank you, thank you!" She exclaimed, still hugging her. Karito's eyes widened,"Neko I think you're hugging her to tight. You should probably let go." He said worriedly as he put a hand on her shoulder. Looking back at him, Neko frowned only to hug Dakota tighter."No! She my new friend and she's going to teach me how to fish."
Dakota giggled as Neko hugged her tightly "You're welcome" she said before turning to Karito as Neko tightened the hug "S-Shes fine it doesn't hurt" it was just hard to breath a bit as she was squeezed.

Mayyflower said:
Harper laughed. "That was quick" she says smiling as she grabbed his hand and began walking towards the ocean. "You all set?" She asks
@TheRebelliousDragon if your still here

Mayyflower said:
@TheRebelliousDragon if your still here
Hiro nodded. "Yup! I'll always be your Hiro!" He said with a smile as he ran up towards the edge of the water, watching it glisten in awe.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled as Neko hugged her tightly "You're welcome" she said before turning to Karito as Neko tightened the hug "S-Shes fine it doesn't hurt" it was just hard to breath a bit as she was squeezed.
Karito put his hands behind Neko,"C-Come on Neko...she might be having a hard time breathing is you squeeze her anymore." He said quietly as he suddenly poked her sides. Neko immediately let go and poofed into a cat again, falling on Dakota's lap."Meow!"

Mayyflower said:
Sam laughed and smirked Riley tilted her head "what does defy mean" she asks

Amaya shook her head and laughed. "I don't like melons" she admits
Marcus smiled "To deny in other words"

Nonalaka said:
Amara quickly turned her head towards Natsuru "E-Eh? Ah, yeah...she did".
*Natsuru chuckled a little*

''yeah...i remember when she asked me that too...well she is the fallen goddess of creation. creations of a baby is one of her likings''

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiles happily at her "Refreshing?, That's good" she said before eating some of her own food. "I'm glad you slept well" she turned to Kaname "what about you?, you didn't look very comfortable" she said with a slight frown.
Layla nodded her head and continued to nibble away at the bacon of which she held in her hand. She rather enjoyed bacon, though hadnt had it for a lenghty period. Kaname raised his gaze once Camilla adressed him. In his mouth, he held a piece of bacon. Though majority of it was hanging outside of his mouth while he nommed on it. He mumbled a short response, too occupied in eating. "I was okay"

xoloveox said:
She flushed. "O-oh..." @TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler waved his hands in the air. "Hellllooooooo I'm still hereeeee..." He said, waving his hands at Nero and Kat.

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back