• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro splashed her with water playfully, using his foot. He smiled at her. It was as if his smile said 1000 words.
"Hey" Harper laughed and splashed him back with her foot.

(Yup...)
Celia woke up the next morning, cuddling William into her chest. "Morning love..." She said softly.
"Hey mom..." Autumn asked as she stuck her head in through the door. She stared blankly at them for a minute before slowly leaving and shutting the door, walking off soon after.

Celia's eyes met his. "How did you sleep...?" She asked softly with a smile.
William smiled a little "Well....With the small amount of sleep either of us got...I would have to say I slept well"

Roman said:
"Exactly! Now you're getting the hang of it." Han said
She turned and stared at him raising a brow "You are impossible" she joked before laughing, her gaze moving toward the TV set again.

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "I love you" He said softly
Nora blinked, her cheeks giving off a red hue as she looked at the ground."I love you too..." She said quietly, a soft smile on her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked, her cheeks giving off a red hue as she looked at the ground."I love you too..." She said quietly, a soft smile on her face.
Al smiled a little "I never want to leave you"

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Marcus. "What do you feel like doing afterwards?" She asks softly
Marcus shrugged "I dunno" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "Well....With the small amount of sleep either of us got...I would have to say I slept well"
Celia pecked his nose. "You wanna go somewhere and do something?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah. when she noticed i had an eye for you, she asked me that. and i only said if u wanted to have one. which im sure she told u that as well''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded "She did..but y'know that isn't answering the question, she asked would you want to, regardless of my decision..."

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "She did..but y'know that isn't answering the question, she asked would you want to, regardless of my decision..."
''well...yeah...''

*She said laying on the bed again*

shortyshot8 said:

Nora chuckled as she squeezed his hand,"I won't." She said as she pulled him over to a swing set.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head,"It's not problem. We enjoy your company and I'm happy we could cheer you up." Neko mewed loudly as she curled herself up and started to drift off, finally comfortable in Dakota's lap.
Dakota smiled at him bad she continued to pet Neko on rge head "so, what kind of being are you...if I'm allowed to know that is"'

shortyshot8 said:

Riley climbed out of the water and began playing in the sand. Sam was in deep thought, she was staring out in the horizon

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed and stood up "Well....I need to get dressed first"
Celia nodded. "Sure! I'll get changed when we get there if that's ok with you." She said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him bad she continued to pet Neko on rge head "so, what kind of being are you...if I'm allowed to know that is"'
"I'm just a regular human." Karito laughed as he picked up the parasol and rested it against his shoulder again."To be honest...I don't quiet know what I am."

Mayyflower said:
Riley climbed out of the water and began playing in the sand. Sam was in deep thought, she was staring out in the horizon
Marcus looked at Sam "What's up?"

Celia nodded. "Sure! I'll get changed when we get there if that's ok with you." She said happily.
William nodded "Uhh sure" He said with a shrug

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head and laughed. "I don't like melons" she admits
Ayen sighed "melons are nice, but i perfer something that can fit in....." he stopped as he noticed he had been thinking of a different subject "so, what fruits do you like then?" he asked hoping Amaya wouldn't ask what he was just talking about.

(sorry for late reply)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at Sam "What's up?"

William nodded "Uhh sure" He said with a shrug
Celia teleported to the beach to wait for William. She laid out in the sand, manifesting a phone in her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back