• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...yeah...''
*She said laying on the bed again*

[/QUOTE]
Amara lay back as well "y'know, I could've reversed that prank of Natsumi's ages ago" she giggled "I just thought it would be a bad idea taking into account your current attire"

Mayyflower said:
(I replied to Hiro and harper @TheRebelliousDragon )
(Whoops! I think I just saw it..)

Hiro smirked and continued to splash her, this time with her hands, laughing. "Come and get meeee!" He said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia teleported to the beach to wait for William. She laid out in the sand, manifesting a phone in her hands.
William snapped his fingers making trunks appear on him

Mayyflower said:
Sam snapped out of it. "Oh huh sorry" she says looking back at Marcus
Marcus frowned "Are you okay?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sat down on one of the swings and began to slowly rock herself back and forth.
Al sat on one next to her "You seem strange" He said with a shrug

Tyler sighed. "Can't keep your hands off each other can you?" He asked. "Go ahead, kiss, see if I care."
@shortyshot8
She laughed, looking back at nero. @shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:

"What do you mean by that?" Nora asked quietly as she glanced at him.

xoloveox said:
She laughed, looking back at nero. @shortyshot8
Tyler stood up, flapping his wings. "I guess if you two are going to be sucking face, I'll be going." He said.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed "A-Amazing" He said nervously
Celia blushed and smiled a little. "Thanks~" She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm just a regular human." Karito laughed as he picked up the parasol and rested it against his shoulder again."To be honest...I don't quiet know what I am."
She nodded "Ah, right...I guess I could say the same really... I dunno what I am at all really...."she said as she fiddled with the ends of her hair.

Tyler stood up, flapping his wings. "I guess if you two are going to be sucking face, I'll be going." He said.
@shortyshot8

Celia blushed and smiled a little. "Thanks~" She said softly.
William quickly nodded "N-No problem!" He said quickly

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "You seem more sweet" He said softly
"Maybe I was tired of acting like... Some girl who flirted with everyone...but I have to admit she was rather bold."

Nora said softly as she continued to swing.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "melons are nice, but i perfer something that can fit in....." he stopped as he noticed he had been thinking of a different subject "so, what fruits do you like then?" he asked hoping Amaya wouldn't ask what he was just talking about.
(sorry for late reply)
Amaya chuckled. "I like these Japanese fruits called 'Lychee's'" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
"Maybe I was tired of acting like... Some girl who flirted with everyone...but I have to admit she was rather bold."
Nora said softly as she continued to swing.
Al nodded "I see" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Ah, right...I guess I could say the same really... I dunno what I am at all really...."she said as she fiddled with the ends of her hair.
Karito smiled at her,"Perhaps we can found out what we are together. If that's alright with you." He said as Neko purred and stretched on Dakota's lap, now awake from her rather short cat nap.

(Whoops! I think I just saw it..)
Hiro smirked and continued to splash her, this time with her hands, laughing. "Come and get meeee!" He said happily.
Harper ran into the water not to far and splashed him with water "get in first" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "I like these Japanese fruits called 'Lychee's'" she says smiling
"hmm" Ayen sighed as he rummaged though his stuff till he pulled of a couple finger tip sized brown seeds "do they come from these?" he asked curiously.

shortyshot8 said:

Sam nodded. "Oh yea I was just thinking" she says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back