• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler waved his hands in the air. "Hellllooooooo I'm still hereeeee..." He said, waving his hands at Nero and Kat.
@shortyshot8
Dhe laughed. "Right-! Sorry, sorry..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru chuckled a little*
''yeah...i remember when she asked me that too...well she is the fallen goddess of creation. creations of a baby is one of her likings''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah...so that's why she was so curious...I never thought of it that way...s-she never said she had asked you too..." she said with a nervous chuckle

Nonalaka said:
"Ah...so that's why she was so curious...I never thought of it that way...s-she never said she had asked you too..." she said with a nervous chuckle
''oho, that was way long time ago. when we were not fallen yet''

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's....really sad to here. Depending on what memories they were." Yoshino said quietly as she slowly started to lower herself to the ground once she spotted her house. Her feet softly touched the ground before spoke,"We're here!" She said as she unlocked the door and walked inside.
Kaz landed behind her and sighed, "Let's just go get them back..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito put his hands behind Neko,"C-Come on Neko...she might be having a hard time breathing is you squeeze her anymore." He said quietly as he suddenly poked her sides. Neko immediately let go and poofed into a cat again, falling on Dakota's lap."Meow!"
Dakota giggled as the tiny cat landed on her lap, he petted her head a bit before addressing them both "Thank you for letting me tag along, you helped me cheer up a little, I'm grateful"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oho, that was way long time ago. when we were not fallen yet''

[/QUOTE]
"W-wait she asked you back then...about me??" She asked before staring at Natsuru.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled, "yes I noticed...I also like fish, back home, we lived beside the sea so we would go fishing a lot and...yeah" she paused a bit before smiling again "This food is pretty good by the way.
-----------------------------

Ilaani rolled her eyes and laughed "Alright fair enough then master of hiding and poking" she said as she leaned back a bit where she sat.

---------------------------
"Exactly! Now you're getting the hang of it." Han said

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled before leaning up and kissing his cheek. She then grabbed his hand again ndbegan walking towards the park.
(( Tsk tsk mister @shortyshot8 ))

Celia smirked and blushed. "Sure~" She said in a sweet voice to William.
@shortyshot8
William smirked and began to kiss her again

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Tsk tsk mister @shortyshot8 ))
Al smiled "Here we go!" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled as the tiny cat landed on her lap, he petted her head a bit before addressing them both "Thank you for letting me tag along, you helped me cheer up a little, I'm grateful"

"W-wait she asked you back then...about me??" She asked before staring at Natsuru.
''yeah. when she noticed i had an eye for you, she asked me that. and i only said if u wanted to have one. which im sure she told u that as well''

Nonalaka said:

Karito smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head,"It's not problem. We enjoy your company and I'm happy we could cheer you up." Neko mewed loudly as she curled herself up and started to drift off, finally comfortable in Dakota's lap.

Hiro nodded. "Yup! I'll always be your Hiro!" He said with a smile as he ran up towards the edge of the water, watching it glisten in awe.
Harper hugged him and looked out in the horizon happily.

shortyshot8 said:

Celia kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Layla nodded her head and continued to nibble away at the bacon of which she held in her hand. She rather enjoyed bacon, though hadnt had it for a lenghty period. Kaname raised his gaze once Camilla adressed him. In his mouth, he held a piece of bacon. Though majority of it was hanging outside of his mouth while he nommed on it. He mumbled a short response, too occupied in eating. "I was okay"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked over at him m briefly before going back to her food "Well, if you say so" finding it hard to believe that it wasn't painful to sleep. "Do either of you have any plans for today?" She asked curiously.

Celia kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her.
William blushed a little as they kissed he pulled on the edge of her shirt (Fade)

shortyshot8 said:

Nora laughed,"Its just the park love. There isn't much to do here but sit and relax....and also play at the kiddy park." She stated as she looked around the park.

Mayyflower said:
Harper hugged him and looked out in the horizon happily.
Hiro splashed her with water playfully, using his foot. He smiled at her. It was as if his smile said 1000 words.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"Its just the park love. There isn't much to do here but sit and relax....and also play at the kiddy park." She stated as she looked around the park.
Al laughed a little "I love you" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little as they kissed he pulled on the edge of her shirt (Fade)
(Yup...)

Celia woke up the next morning, cuddling William into her chest. "Morning love..." She said softly.

(Yup...)
Celia woke up the next morning, cuddling William into her chest. "Morning love..." She said softly.
William's eyes slowly opened "Morning" He said softly

Roman said:
Kaz landed behind her and sighed, "Let's just go get them back..."
Yoshino nodded as she walked inside and slumped down on the couch."Bring the book over here, we'll look at it on this coffee table." She said as she pushed a few things aside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back