• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Not really, I mean this could go on forever, I don't give up on things that easily if there's a chance I'll win" she chuckled "Yeah alright then, let's play!"
Han shook his head as he started the game, "Trust me, I will win. I am the master at poking things." He said poking her.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled at how much Neko reminded her of a child, It was cute. "I'm not easily scared off" she said with a quiet chuckle, he pairs company cheering her up somewhat.

Amara shrugged and lay back shrugging lightly and chuckling "I dunno really"
''ok''

*Natsuru then took the blanket off her. She then realized she wasnt wearing any clothes and slowly placed it back on*

''um...haha...can you get me a long shirt please?''

WeirdPrincess said:
"I totally agree with Minako...but there was this one time I met women who was a wizard...and she was pretty hot. Which I thought was sort of weird, but I just went with it and kicked her ass." Yoshino said before she looked at Kaz."We'll find the right spell for you, so you get your memories back." She said reassuringly as she smiled at him.
"Heheh... You kicked a wizard's butt. Was Kaz's face on it?" Minako asked jokingly.

Kaz nodded, "Yeah. It sucks, to know that some of the things I needed to know to be a teenager was stolen from me. I now see what Minako means when she said I act like a kid." He said smiling a little

Roman said:
Han shook his head as he started the game, "Trust me, I will win. I am the master at poking things." He said poking her.
"Says who? You can't just bestow random titles on yourself like that!" She said with laugh and a poke.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled at how much Neko reminded her of a child, It was cute. "I'm not easily scared off" she said with a quiet chuckle, he pairs company cheering her up somewhat.

Amara shrugged and lay back shrugging lightly and chuckling "I dunno really"
Neko continued to bounce in her seat happily as she looked at Dakota,"Do you like fish? Because I do! It's my favorite!" She exclaimed happily as smiled at her. Karito laughed softly as he took the bone out of her mouth and set it on her plate,"Well that's good. I'm sure she knows you like fish Neko, you've said you've been wanting fish before we got here." He said as he patted her head.

Nonalaka said:
"Says who? You can't just bestow random titles on yourself like that!" She said with laugh and a poke.
Han chuckled, "I can if they aren't in use for anything. Also if it isn't a title at all." He said smiling

Roman said:
"Heheh... You kicked a wizard's butt. Was Kaz's face on it?" Minako asked jokingly.

Kaz nodded, "Yeah. It sucks, to know that some of the things I needed to know to be a teenager was stolen from me. I now see what Minako means when she said I act like a kid." He said smiling a little
Yoshino laughed at what Minako said,"No his face wasn't on it." Her laughter died down to a chuckle after awhile."Eh it's fine. You'll be acting like a regular teenager in no time...though I didn't think that there was a lot of memories for the teenage age.."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla wondered why he stopped talking so suddenly as she stared at his odd behaviour, her eyes fluttering lightly in confusion before turning around and noticing Layla, "Good Morning" Camilla called over to her before turning back to Kaname who was hiding his face, clearly embarrassed her own face was also the lightest tint of pink "*Ahem* Breakfast is ready!" She said trying to avert attention from the previous moment.
Layla eyed the two from where she was sitting, before calmly shutting her gaze and responding to Camillags's greeting. "Goodmorning. Kan, goodmorning." "Yeah, hey." Kaname lifted his left hand and rubbed at the back of his head as he made his way out of the kitchen and into the sitting area. Layla watched Kaname, before stretching herself out on the sofa and leaning her head back, staring aimlessly at the ceiling.

Kagura huffed and teleported to a empty field, laying against a tree with her arms crossed as she stared infront of herself blankly, having a weird feeling in her gut.

@Anyone x.x

shortyshot8 said:
Nero laughed a little "Never did I expect for this to happen"

Marcus pecked her on the lips quickly
Riley swam over and splashed them both and giggled as she made a swim for it Sam chuckled as she watched Riley swim as fast as she could in her floatys

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ok''
*Natsuru then took the blanket off her. She then realized she wasnt wearing any clothes and slowly placed it back on*

''um...haha...can you get me a long shirt please?''

[/QUOTE]
"Sure sure" she laughed as she got up and got one and passing it over. "There you are"

Mayyflower said:
Riley swam over and splashed them both and giggled as she made a swim for it Sam chuckled as she watched Riley swim as fast as she could in her floatys
Marcus laughed a bit more "Crazy" He muttered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back