• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and kissed her "you'll never be alone as long as i live, i swear it." he said as he nuzzled her neck.
Amaya giggled. "I know" she says happily, purring softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"So what brings you here? To this city and all." Celia asked as she looked at him. Ulqui stood up from his seat and stretched,"I'm heading out Cel. I've got some business to take care of." He said with a smirk, cracking his knuckles before leaving the cafe. She waved at him as he left before returning her attention to Kokuru.
Kokuru shivered, reminded why he was here in this city. "Umm... No reason..." He said, looking away, his attitude completely changing.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied, an annoyed tone filling his voice♅...

“ The conversation is about you trying to be a cop! ”

[/QUOTE]
"Which was a perfect act, I put up! I would make a great cop! I just have to... Actually 'get' the job this time..." Takeshi said. "That's besides the point, I had the badge and the gun. Therefore, I was a cop!"

is Nissa still interacting with Himeragi? @Jennete

Roman said:
"Which was a perfect act, I put up! I would make a great cop! I just have to... Actually 'get' the job this time..." Takeshi said. "That's besides the point, I had the badge and the gun. Therefore, I was a cop!"
*Himeragi watches the stupidity between the two*

@Fukushima Akira

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "I know" she says happily, purring softly
Ayen smiled as he stated kissing her neck "Hey Amaya.... what should.... we name... our.... children." he said between kisses.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto smirked and whispered back. "Thanks..." He said before taking Noir's hand with a smile. "Let's go!" He said as he lead her towards the movie theater.
Noir grinned, blushing in happiness as their hands intertwined. She walked next to Yuto as they made their way to the movie theater. She didn't care what movie it was, she just wanted to be with him. Both chibis agreed.

Mayyflower said:
Harper jumped up from the couch and hugged Hiro back. "Hey Hiro!" she says happily
"Well okay, hello to you too Hiro" she says with a chuckle

(Okay)
Hiro smiled at them. "I'm just checking up on my future for a second." He said with a wink.

Kite nodded. "You and Harper are very cute together..." He said in a teasing tone.

Oliver stopped hugging Lexi and started hugging Kite. "DADDYYY!" He said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"My name is scarlet, its nice to meet you" she says happily.
Farah giggled,"It's nice to meet you too. Do you just come to the park to relax? Because it always seems so quiet out here."

Roman said:
...♅Akira sighed and replied♅...

“ You aren't a cop until you get a real badge and the job! ”

Lumina said:
Noir grinned, blushing in happiness as their hands intertwined. She walked next to Yuto as they made their way to the movie theater. She didn't care what movie it was, she just wanted to be with him. Both chibis agreed.
Yuto brought Noir to the movie theater. "Hmm... I'm craving a romance or action movie. Which one do you prefer?" He asked as he turned his head to Noir, still smiling at her and her chibi.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he stated kissing her neck "Hey Amaya.... what should.... we name... our.... children." he said between kisses.
Amaya hummed at the thought. "If we have a girl I want her name to be, Ivy, or Ava" she says. "How many kids are you wanting?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed at the thought. "If we have a girl I want her name to be, Ivy, or Ava" she says. "How many kids are you wanting?" She asks
Ayen tilted his head "how many would make you happy?" he asked innocently while gazing into her eyes.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied♅...

“ You aren't a cop until you get a real badge and the job! ”

[/QUOTE]
"What if I don't want a real badge? What if they asked me which one I wanted?" He asked crossing his arms.

tumblr_mr770aunCd1raahhko2_500.gif

Hiro smiled at them. "I'm just checking up on my future for a second." He said with a wink.
Kite nodded. "You and Harper are very cute together..." He said in a teasing tone.

Oliver stopped hugging Lexi and started hugging Kite. "DADDYYY!" He said happily.
Harper giggled before turning to kite and smirking. Lexi chuckled. "You take care of my little sister" she says as she fixes her hair. "Are you planing on going somewhere?" She asks Hiro and harper

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "how many would make you happy?" he asked innocently while gazing into her eyes.
Amaya hummed at the thought. "Two, or three" she says poking his nose

Roman said:
"Sometimes you have to be reckless. That's what I plan to do." Kaz said, before turning around. "I hear something...."
Yoshino frowned,"Recklessness isn't always the best way to plan..." She said quietly as she took the bow off of her back and summoned an arrow, her eyes darting around.

Mayyflower said:
Harper giggled before turning to kite and smirking. Lexi chuckled. "You take care of my little sister" she says as she fixes her hair. "Are you planing on going somewhere?" She asks Hiro and harper

Hiro nodded. "Yup! As long as Harper agrees to it!" He said to Lexi before turning his gaze back to Harper.

Kite continued to hug little Oliver tightly.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen nodded and smiled "then i want two or three." he said before leaning in for a deep kiss.

Hiro nodded. "Yup! As long as Harper agrees to it!" He said to Lexi before turning his gaze back to Harper.
Kite continued to hug little Oliver tightly.
Harper blushed and nodded. "Yea, that's fine with me" she says happily Lexi raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" She says smiling. "Where to?" She asks softly as she walks up next to kite and Oliver and ruffled both of there hair.

Kokuru shivered, reminded why he was here in this city. "Umm... No reason..." He said, looking away, his attitude completely changing.
Celia blinked and stared at him intently, her eyes squinting before she smiled."Okay! That's obviously a lie, but I won't bug you about it. Wanna go somewhere fun?" She asked happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and smiled "then i want two or three." he said before leaning in for a deep kiss.
Amaya kissed him back, "okay then that's settled" she says before kissing him again

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino frowned,"Recklessness isn't always the best way to plan..." She said quietly as she took the bow off of her back and summoned an arrow, her eyes darting around.
"I said sometimes. Not all the time. Now.... What is that or better yet, who?" Kaz asked, as the sound became louder. A man walked from behind a tree, holding a staff to keep him on his feet for support. "What?" "Rude...."

*As Himeragi goes to the two idiots who are arguing, she was then grabbed by the arm by some guy*

Guy: ''Hey babe, wanna have some fun?''

''uh....sure''

*She then drop kicks him knocking him out as she then drags his sleeping passed out body to the two*

''hey one of you is a cop right? can you...arrest this person? he tried to rape me''

@Fukushima Akira

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

@just to make things fucking interesting xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back