• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Riley giggled and smiled up at Marcus. "I love you more" she says childishly

Sam huffed. "I know.." She sighed as she made bacon and eggs. "Want a bacon and egg sandwich?" She asks scrambling the eggs.
Kagura nodded eagerly, staring at the food hungrily.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "No problem" He said happily
Nora smiled before leaning up and kissing his cheek. She then grabbed his hand again ndbegan walking towards the park.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Is that so?" He asked
Riley nodded. "Yep" she says with a small chuckle

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded eagerly, staring at the food hungrily.
Sam finished making the food and placed Riley's plate on the counter and gave kaguras her plate. "Here," she says shaking her head. "I don't see how you guys can eat that stuff" she says making a ew face

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded. "Yep" she says with a small chuckle

Sam finished making the food and placed Riley's plate on the counter and gave kaguras her plate. "Here," she says shaking her head. "I don't see how you guys can eat that stuff" she says making a ew face
Marcus smiled "I see" He said happily

Jennete said:
Snow:*yawn asleep on the couch with both the girls in her arms cuddled to her*
((idk where she was soooo lol))

@Roman
(( I believe they were at home last. ))

Roman who was sitting on the recliner next to the sofa, looked over at Snow and the girls. He smiled and turned his head to look out the window, but his phone had rung. He picked it up and went wide eyed at the sight of who it was. He quickly answered and immediately began speaking.

(( The conversation ))

"Hello?"

"Hey! How's it been?"

"It's been great, I've been enjoying time with my family and well everything has just been well ever since I came here. How about you?"

"Well, I'm old. You should know how I've been. Haha, no I'm just kidding ya, I've been well."

"That's good. Hey, where are you? I'd like to drop by and let you meet my kids and wife."

"I'm at my office. Just doi-- Agh!"

The phone sounded as if it dropped, and Roman was immediately worried of what was going on.

On the other end, it sounded as if someone was saying something , but it was hard to make out.

"D-dad? Dad are you alright? I'm coming to the office right now, hold on." Roman tapped Snow trying to get her to wake up.

(( Note: He has no mother, she's been dead for years now. Also, this is the longest post I ever typed /: ))

Roman said:
(( I believe they were at home last. ))
Roman who was sitting on the recliner next to the sofa, looked over at Snow and the girls. He smiled and turned his head to look out the window, but his phone had rung. He picked it up and went wide eyed at the sight of who it was. He quickly answered and immediately began speaking.

(( The conversation ))

"Hello?"

"Hey! How's it been?"

"It's been great, I've been enjoying time with my family and well everything has just been well ever since I came here. How about you?"

"Well, I'm old. You should know how I've been. Haha, no I'm just kidding ya, I've been well."

"That's good. Hey, where are you? I'd like to drop by and let you meet my kids and wife."

"I'm at my office. Just doi-- Agh!"

The phone sounded as if it dropped, and Roman was immediately worried of what was going on.

On the other end, it sounded as if someone was saying something , but it was hard to make out.

"D-dad? Dad are you alright? I'm coming to the office right now, hold on." Roman tapped Snow trying to get her to wake up.

(( Note: He has no mother, she's been dead for years now. Also, this is the longest post I ever typed /: ))

Snow:*wakes up a little, sensing danger and sits up, looking around, half asleep but concerned* Rom..oman? What is it baby?

Jennete said:
Snow:*wakes up a little, sensing danger and sits up, looking around, half asleep but concerned* Rom..oman? What is it baby?
"I'm gonna go for a second, wanna tag along? The girls can come too, I just have to check on my dad is all." Roman said, smiling a little, though he was nervous.

Roman said:
"I'm gonna go for a second, wanna tag along? The girls can come too, I just have to check on my dad is all." Roman said, smiling a little, though he was nervous.
Snow:*she nods, picking up the girls in each am, handing a sleeping Miyuki to Roman to hold in one arm, holding his free hand* Lets go hun

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shook her head,"It shouldn't be, at least I don't think it is." She said quietly as she pulled the tissue away and licked her lip again, tasting the metallic flavor of blood. She frowned, staring at the ground in front of her as she pressed the tissue back against the cut.
...♅Akira couldn't help but laugh slightly. As he did so, he replied, looking at Asuka's lips♅...

“ How did you even manage to bite your lip that hard? ”

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed and stood up "Alright" He said rolling his eyes
Riley huffed with satisfaction and walked towards the door happily. "Fooooodd" she said as she walked down the hall

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods, picking up the girls in each am, handing a sleeping Miyuki to Roman to hold in one arm, holding his free hand* Lets go hun
Roman nodded as they all appeared outside a door, in a building of a office building. Roman sighed, then inhaled and then exhaled deeply. He opened the door and seen what look like someone sleeping, but Roman could tell right away he wasn't. "N-no.... This isn't real. Snow take Miyuki. I have to... Do something."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus followed laughing a little
Sam handed Riley her plate and Riley sat down and ate it. "Thank you" she says happily as she took a bite "No problem" she says smiling as she sat at the dinning room table quietly as she read a magazine

Mayyflower said:
Sam handed Riley her plate and Riley sat down and ate it. "Thank you" she says happily as she took a bite "No problem" she says smiling as she sat at the dinning room table quietly as she read a magazine
Marcus went to the bathroom and stared at the mirror "Dammit...." He muttered

Roman said:
Roman nodded as they all appeared outside a door, in a building of a office building. Roman sighed, then inhaled and then exhaled deeply. He opened the door and seen what look like someone sleeping, but Roman could tell right away he wasn't. "N-no.... This isn't real. Snow take Miyuki. I have to... Do something."
Snow:*nods and takes Miyuki, carrying her and Assana out of the room, sniffing a little as she pets both of her girls heads, waiting in the lounge area of the office*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus went to the bathroom and stared at the mirror "Dammit...." He muttered
Riley finished her meal and put it in the sink and went to the living room and put her gloves on and played with her toys

Mayyflower said:
Riley finished her meal and put it in the sink and went to the living room and put her gloves on and played with her toys
Marcus's eyes glowed as the mirror shattered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back