• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Noir blushed but smiled back, chibi Noir matching her blush. She took her paintbrush painting a few words in front of her.
"Me too."

She was a bit more timid and nervous now.
Yuto chuckled. "Now where do you feel like going next?" He asked. He was saving something very special for her at the end of their date.

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him and nodded again "My brother"she said quietly before wiping her eyes again before hugging her knees.
Karito sniffed and wiped at his eyes."Is there anything you would like us to do...to help you?"

William woke up still drunk and warped to Celia's room "Celia-Chan~" He called out

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I see" He said happily "Hey Nora.....Close your eyes for a moment"
"Whaa? Well okay." Nora muttered before she stopped walked and closed her eyes."What's even going on?" She whispered.

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "I can't help with your problem, because I have my own. Also, after tonight, be ready to leave. I am.not keeping you around."
"What... Comeon please... I need to stay here if he gets me then its over!" Blair grabbed his arm.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Whaa? Well okay." Nora muttered before she stopped walked and closed her eyes."What's even going on?" She whispered.
Al put a necklace around her neck before kissing her softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia was not there. (She is currently at the park xD )
William frowned before plopping on the bed "Celia-Chan doesn't need me anymore....."

Roman said:
"If the old bag doesn't cooperate, we kick his butt and take the spell book and do it ourselves." Kaz said.

Minako chuckled, "I told yoi he isn't nice to people he doesn't like. No matter who, what, or age." She said with a shrug.
Yoshino nodded slowly,"Yeah I can see that. Isn't there a way to just...sneak inside and steal the spell book? Not that I have a problem with fighting someone, I'm just wondering."

shortyshot8 said:

William frowned before plopping on the bed "Celia-Chan doesn't need me anymore....."
Celia-chan still didn't come back. She was STILL in the park, waiting on William to come back to her.

Celia-chan still didn't come back. She was STILL in the park, waiting on William to come back to her.
William sighed as he finally became sober "What the?" He said to himself "That's right!" He said before warping to Celia

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"What... Comeon please... I need to stay here if he gets me then its over!" Blair grabbed his arm.
"You don't even know me. All you know is my name." Hayate said pulling his arm away. "And why are you so touchy?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as he finally became sober "What the?" He said to himself "That's right!" He said before warping to Celia
Celia tilted her head when he arrived next to her. "Hey Will! What took you so long?" She asked.

Celia tilted her head when he arrived next to her. "Hey Will! What took you so long?" She asked.
William smiled "Uhh.....Can we have somewhere more private to talk?" He asked

Yuto chuckled. "Now where do you feel like going next?" He asked. He was saving something very special for her at the end of their date.
Noir blinked, looking around. She then looked back to Yuto, painting in front of her.

"You choose. I chose the candy store."

She blushed a bit, bringing the paintbrush back to her side.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira heard Asuka say something and replied, looking over at her♅...
“ What's wrong? ”

[/QUOTE]
"I hurt myself." Asuka stated as lifted her hand up and touched her lip lightly before pulling it away to look at her. She frowned as she noticed it was still bleed, just not as much as before. With her left hand, she manifested a tissue within it and pressed it to her cut to stop the bleeding.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded slowly,"Yeah I can see that. Isn't there a way to just...sneak inside and steal the spell book? Not that I have a problem with fighting someone, I'm just wondering."
"Maybe, but wizards aren't stupid...." Kaz said, unsheathing his sword. "They know we're here though.... "

shortyshot8 said:

Nora blushed almost immediately when he kissed her before she began to kiss him back.

Lumina said:
Noir blinked, looking around. She then looked back to Yuto, painting in front of her.
"You choose. I chose the candy store."

She blushed a bit, bringing the paintbrush back to her side.
Yuto tapped his chin. "I'd like to go somewhere quiet... I don't exactly like a lot of noise..." He said before he offered a suggestion, "How about a movie?"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Uhh.....Can we have somewhere more private to talk?" He asked
Celia nodded. "Sure!" She said happily before snapping her fingers, making them both appear in her bedroom.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I hurt myself." Asuka stated as lifted her hand up and touched her lip lightly before pulling it away to look at her. She frowned as she noticed it was still bleed, just not as much as before. With her left hand, she manifested a tissue within it and pressed it to her cut to stop the bleeding.
...♅Akira watched Asuka press the tissue against her mouth. He moved closer to Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Huh? How did that happen? ”

Celia nodded. "Sure!" She said happily before snapping her fingers, making them both appear in her bedroom.
William smiled "Well I've been thinking of what you told me that day so....." He got on one knee pulling out a small black box before opening it revealing a ring with a diamond ontop "Celia? Will you make me the happiest man alive?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al pulled away "What did you think?" He asked
Nora opened her eyes,"About what?" She asked as her hand went up to her neck, lightly touching the necklace."Did you...it's beautiful." She said quietly as she gazed down at the necklace.

Yuto tapped his chin. "I'd like to go somewhere quiet... I don't exactly like a lot of noise..." He said before he offered a suggestion, "How about a movie?"
Noir nodded excitedly. That sounded lovely with her. She had always dreamed about going to the movies with a boy one day. This thought made her blush even more, but now she really wanted to go.

Chibi Yuto, leaned over, whispering.

"you chose well."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora opened her eyes,"About what?" She asked as her hand went up to her neck, lightly touching the necklace."Did you...it's beautiful." She said quietly as she gazed down at the necklace.
Al smiled "Do you like it?" He asked softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back