• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto smiled at her and winked. "Got what you wanted?" He asked, actually finding it kinda cool to have a smaller version of himself on his shoulder.
Noir nodded excitedly. Chibi Noir jumped up and down on Noir's shoulder, waving the lollipop around. Chibi Yuto nodded.

"To the counter~"

He seemed excited now as well.

shortyshot8 said:
William waved a little "Hey Sam" He said happily
"Hey" she says smiling "Yea he can" she says crossing her arms as she turns back to kagura. "Don't ever bang on my damn door like that ever again, that's rude and disrespectful" she says sternly.

Mayyflower said:
"Hey" she says smiling "Yea he can" she says crossing her arms as she turns back to kagura. "Don't ever bang on my damn door like that ever again, that's rude and disrespectful" she says sternly.
William smiled "Thank you" He said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "and so were the apes when i took away most of their fur and made them walk on two legs." he said as he got out a piece of dried meat and gave it to the mountain loin "and like that it's mostly happy again." he said as he looked back to Amaya.
Amaya stretched. "Yea." She says with a chuckle

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Oh dear god....I'm sorry for her loss.... Those two meanies ))
Karito and Neko walked into the school courtyard, Neko looking around at everything."Karito! I'm hungry!" She whined as she clung to his arm, the bell around her neck ringing. "Just be patient. We'll eat soon." He said calmly.
Dakota remained where she sat as she pulled the petals off the flower she was holding, looking up briefly at the sound of a bell ringing viewing the pair for a split second before going back to what she was doing.

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi sighed "So? How do you feel?" He asked
Kaori looked down at her chest, her hand touching her scar.

"Alright, so far."

She looked back up, her hand not moving.

"You look worried."

Lumina said:
Kaori looked down at her chest, her hand touching her scar.
"Alright, so far."

She looked back up, her hand not moving.

"You look worried."
Tobi smiled "Well I am" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka tilted her head to the right a little as she gazed at Akira,"I was just wondering if you were okay. You looked like you were having a bad dream." She spoke quietly as she turned her gaze away from him and towards the trees.
...♅Akira looked to his left away from Asuka and looked at the ground, a saddened expression forming on his face. He quickly attempted to cover up his sadness with a smile, replying to her♅...

“ It was a rather pleasant dream. I dreamt that we were married~ ”

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged "Whichever one you find most fun, I picked the genre you pick the game, I think that seems fair enough don't you?" She said with a smile.
Han rubbed his chin and thought for a moment. "Yeah, it's fair. I only asked you because I don't know what I wanna play." He said.

Lumina said:
Noir nodded excitedly. Chibi Noir jumped up and down on Noir's shoulder, waving the lollipop around. Chibi Yuto nodded.
"To the counter~"

He seemed excited now as well.
Yuto went to the counter with Noir by his side. "We're buying all of this." He said, pointing to Noir's pile of candy. The clerk nodded and started checking them out. "So how has your day been so far Noir?" He asked.

Roman said:
Minako looked up Yoshino and smiled.
sword_art_online_2-07-yui-alo-fairy-cute.jpg

"Can I get back in your pocket? Kaz is just not feeling right now I guess...."

Kaz was already up and walking in the direction he last met the wizards. "Hurry up! If we go now, we could make it before dawn!'

Han nodded, "Any one in particular? There are a few franchises that revolve around shooting and stuff."
Yoshino smiled at Minako,"Of course you can. You don't have to ask, you're always welcome." She stated happily as she stood up and slowly followed behind Kaz.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stretched. "Yea." She says with a chuckle
Ayen nodded "do you want to continue with animals, or would you like to test your luck with plants, or the elements?" he asked cheerfully.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](XDD That'll work. Should I start?)

[/QUOTE]
((Yush :D !))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "do you want to continue with animals, or would you like to test your luck with plants, or the elements?" he asked cheerfully.
Amaya smiled and grew back to being a human. "I want to practice on plants" she says smiling

Nonalaka said:
Dakota remained where she sat as she pulled the petals off the flower she was holding, looking up briefly at the sound of a bell ringing viewing the pair for a split second before going back to what she was doing.
Karito's eyes fell upon the girl and he called out to her,"Hey." Neko held on to his arm tighter as she too looked at the girl, her bell jingling even more.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled at Minako,"Of course you can. You don't have to ask, you're always welcome." She stated happily as she stood up and slowly followed behind Kaz.
Minako followed behind, Yoshino before making her way into her pocket. She then began humming a tune she heard from the radio as she sat there.

Kaz had turned and started to walk on a path that seems to lead to a forest. "Hm... Haven't been here in awhile."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and grew back to being a human. "I want to practice on pants" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "Ok, then pay attention" he said as he removed his wooden bracelet "looks like a normal bracelet, right?" he said handing it to her "go ahead, check it with your aura." he said patiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back