• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen grinned happily "good, now i want you too go into your cat form and seek out the similarity and differences between you and it, then tell me a few." he said rubbing her head.
Amaya nodded and turned into her cat form. "Well I'm small she's big, bigger paws, me small paws, same... We can both see in the dark, we both can run fast, and... She's rough, I'm soft" she says walking under and around the mountain lion

Lumina said:
Kaori thought a moment, then nodded.
"I'm guessing it has something to do with that eye thing of yours, right?"

She looked at Tobi.
Tobi nodded "Yeah" He said quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah you're right....it is sort of odd. Maybe there's a way we can restore those type of memories...." Yoshino said quietly.
Kaz chuckled, "True. Lets go wizard hunting. It'd be fun for us all."

Minako nodded, "Yeah, I think we should do that." She said before flying up to Yoshino's ear. "He will still be the same, he'll just know more about human relationships and stuff. Technically he'd be a teen again. To me he seems like a child right now."

"Shut up, Minako."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I'm not sure I want to go to my home tonight" He said quietly

Al sighed "God.......Why did I ever leave you?" He asked himself
"Why? Where else would you sleep?" She asked a bit confused.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled before plopping face first into the bed "Man.....I'm tired"
Sam chuckled before climbing into bed and sitting up. "Me too" she says with a yawn

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I'm not sure I want to go to my home tonight" He said quietly

Al sighed "God.......Why did I ever leave you?" He asked himself
Nora put her head down on the counter and sighed,"Because I'm an idiot and fucked stuff up...now I'm just some whiny bitch who complains to much."

((Hang on my phone is being butts today again won't let me press the reply button ))

LunaCrosby said:
"Why? Where else would you sleep?" She asked a bit confused.
William sighed "I don't know but...I'd rather not have people see me like this"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora put her head down on the counter and sighed,"Because I'm an idiot and fucked stuff up...now I'm just some whiny bitch who complains to much."
Al sighed "And if you keep saying that it will never change" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and turned into her cat form. "Well I'm small she's big, bigger paws, me small paws, same... We can both see in the dark, we both can run fast, and... She's rough, I'm soft" she says walking under and around the mountain lion
Ayen nodded "now tell me, why are you different, why are you smaller and softer? and is there anything to change those differences?" he said awaiting the answers.

shortyshot8 said:

"well I was planning on staying at Sams so... I can see if she can spare one of her extra 3 bedrooms" she offered

Roman said:
Han sat down and motioned for her to come over. "Yeah, you aren't a bore. You're alright in my book." He said jokingly.
"Good to know I passed the bore test" she chuckled before sitting next to him.

shortyshot8 said:

"Yeah I know....I just can't help it..." Nora said quietly."Sorry about all of this..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "now tell me, why are you different, why are you smaller and softer? and is there anything to change those differences?" he said awaiting the answers.
Amaya chuckled. "Cause I know how to take care of myself, just kidding but because I'm like a house cat, and if I were to be a outside cat I would too be feeling nasty, and she's a different breed" she says rubbing against the cat

LunaCrosby said:
"well I was planning on staying at Sams so... I can see if she can spare one of her extra 3 bedrooms" she offered
William sighed "Sure...." He said wobbling a little

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( xD What should I say?)

[/QUOTE]
((...i...I don't know xD both your characters are asleep! Uhm we could just do a time skip?))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah I know....I just can't help it..." Nora said quietly."Sorry about all of this..."
Al sighed before kissing the top of his head "You are forgiven" He said softly

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "True. Lets go wizard hunting. It'd be fun for us all."

Minako nodded, "Yeah, I think we should do that." She said before flying up to Yoshino's ear. "He will still be the same, he'll just know more about human relationships and stuff. Technically he'd be a teen again. To me he seems like a child right now."

"Shut up, Minako."
Yoshino smiled,"Sounds like a plan. I'm all for wizard hunting. And Kaz, be nice to Minako. I won't let you talk to my babe like that." She chuckled as she stopped swinging so high and planted her feet on the ground, her swing coming to a stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back