• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Euloria was walking down the halls knocking on each door as she past, frantically searching for her hatchling eventually coming too the end of the hall and knocking on the last door.
Kat smiled, before heading over to door an opening it. "Hello...?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
We'll throw thebait and then we'll wait until a fish bites it Shinji said

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know.... I'm more of the approaching type. I would rather meet them on their terms and not mine." Han said smiling a little.

tumblr_n4auzdoVuF1t3sxdco4_500.gif

"More of a subtle type, rather than approaching I guess..."

Roman said:
"I don't know.... I'm more of the approaching type. I would rather meet them on their terms and not mine." Han said smiling a little.
tumblr_n4auzdoVuF1t3sxdco4_500.gif

"More of a subtle type, rather than approaching I guess..."
Yeah,I guess Shinji said looking at Han We need to find a woman

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]

[/QUOTE]
((Oh lala Cx If you need women we're two of us in kats dorm cx

xoloveox said:
Kat smiled, before heading over to door an opening it. "Hello...?"
"Ah, hello" she said smiling a little "You, uhm, didn't happen to see a small reptile running around have you..?" she asked in a worried tone.

((Well actually Euloria isn't single xD , the only single characters I have are Ilaani, Dakota and Camilla [but she's busy so :P ])

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, hello" she said smiling a little "You, uhm, didn't happen to see a small reptile running around have you..?" she asked in a worried tone.
She raised an eyebrow. "A reptile?" She said with a worried and nervous tone. "Y-youre kidding me..."

xoloveox said:
She raised an eyebrow. "A reptile?" She said with a worried and nervous tone. "Y-youre kidding me..."
"Yes, a baby dragon to be precise" she then shook her head "I'm not kidding"

Nonalaka said:
"Yes, a baby dragon to be precise" she then shook her head "I'm not kidding"
She sighed. "Ahh... That makes me feel a lot better. But no, I havent seem your pet..."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]

[/QUOTE]
"Trust me, you'll find the perfect girl one day. Same for me. We just have to be patient, that's all it takes." Han said.

xoloveox said:
She sighed. "Ahh... That makes me feel a lot better. But no, I havent seem your pet..."
"Ah, alright, sorry for both-" suddenly the small creature scrabbled up late back and perched on her shoulder, chirping loudly "Ah there she is!"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji sighed and stood quiet for awhile

[/QUOTE]
Han chuckled and put a hand on his shoulder, "Something tells me you've been searching for a while. Am I wrong?"

xoloveox said:
She couldnt help but laugh. "There you go, found him." @Nonalaka
"Again, sorry for bothering you" she said with a small nod before the dragon ran into late dorm, Euloria let out a sigh "seriously?!...I'm so sorry...may I go retrieve her...if you don't mind.."

Nonalaka said:
"Again, sorry for bothering you" she said with a small nod before the dragon ran into late dorm, Euloria let out a sigh "seriously?!...I'm so sorry...may I go retrieve her...if you don't mind.."
"O-oh! Its no problem!" She smiled.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I've been and its been a long time Shinji sighed

[/QUOTE]
"Well, as I said before, let me help you. I'll help anyway I can. Now, lets go. We're gonna head back to the school. Some people may be there."

xoloveox said:
"O-oh! Its no problem!" She smiled.
Euloria made her way in and scooped up the dragon, who was trying to raid a fruit bowl in her hands "Oh, uhm I am Euloria by the way" She held up the dragon "This is Yuna" the reptile chirped.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria made her way in and scooped up the dragon, who was trying to raid a fruit bowl in her hands "Oh, uhm I am Euloria by the way" She held up the dragon "This is Yuna" the reptile chirped.
She smiled, an unnormal occurance. "Nice to meet you two, I suppose."

xoloveox said:
She smiled, an unnormal occurance. "Nice to meet you two, I suppose."
"Like wise miss....what is your name?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Yeah,Lets go then Shinji said following Han

[/QUOTE]
Han put a hand on Shinji's shoulder and they appeared in the courtyard. "Well here we are. The courtyard." Han said taking a seat on a bench.

((..I can send ilaani to the courtyard if you want seeing as its...well empty xD ))

Roman said:
(( If you want. ))
((*shrugs* eh, I'm kinda bored so why not uvu))

Ilaani was sitting on the grass in the courtyard with a book on her lap which she had lost interest in ages ago and was now just enjoying the weather, she looked up seeing a familiar face across the way from her and waved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back