• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((*shrugs* eh, I'm kinda bored so why not uvu))
Ilaani was sitting on the grass in the courtyard with a book on her lap which she had lost interest in ages ago and was now just enjoying the weather, she looked up seeing a familiar face across the way from her and waved.
Han noticed someone not to far from him, waving. He raised his hand and waved back, though as he waved he began to notice who it was. "Ilaani?"

Roman said:
Han noticed someone not to far from him, waving. He raised his hand and waved back, though as he waved he began to notice who it was. "Ilaani?"
She chuckled as she closed the book she was reading and made her way over "what, Did you forget what I looked like already?" She said raising a brow before laughing.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled as she closed the book she was reading and made her way over "what, Did you forget what I looked like already?" She said raising a brow before laughing.
"Not at all! I just didn't have a good enough look. You weren't that close ya know." Han said smiling. "How are you?"

Roman said:
"Not at all! I just didn't have a good enough look. You weren't that close ya know." Han said smiling. "How are you?"
"True....I still recognised you though!" She said with a chuckle "I'm pretty good, yourself?" She smiled.

Nonalaka said:
"True....I still recognised you though!" She said with a chuckle "I'm pretty good, yourself?" She smiled.
"I know it's true." He said chuckling. "It's nice to hear you're good, besides that I am also good."

Roman said:
"I know it's true." He said chuckling. "It's nice to hear you're good, besides that I am also good."
She smiled and nodded "So, what cha up to right now?" She asked as she tucked her book into her bag.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled and nodded "So, what cha up to right now?" She asked as she tucked her book into her bag.
"Enjoying the peace and quiet(Literally). We both know it doesn't last long." He said smiling. "What about you?"

Roman said:
"Enjoying the peace and quiet(Literally). We both know it doesn't last long." He said smiling. "What about you?"
"Well I came out here to study up a bit...but yeah, my attention span I less than short I guess" she snickered a bit."so I guess I was daydreaming"

Jack McCloud and Sabrina Maria McCloud enter the school grounds cautiously. They have not met many people who are different or like them. The first thing they wanted to find out was where their dorm rooms and a rotors so they went to the reception. “Hi, um excuse us but where are our dorm rooms and rotors” Jack asked the receptionist.

Nonalaka said:
"Well I came out here to study up a bit...but yeah, my attention span I less than short I guess" she snickered a bit."so I guess I was daydreaming"
"I too can have a short attention span at times, but I don't mind. It just means what that person was doing was boring and I was forced to think or turn my attention to something else." Han said, before giving her a soft smile.

tumblr_mp1ms5EnJL1stxhc9o1_500.gif

"But, now I want to know what you were daydreaming about. Mind telling?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel saw that he was making her feel sad. "I-I'm sorry..." He said.
''its alright...lets just watch the rest of the tournament''

Noir sat down all of the candy on the counter, realizing it was quite a bit, and spent a few minutes combing through the pile to pick out what she really wanted. She immediately grabbed the chocolate bear to put in the YES pile.

Chibi Yuto patted Yuto's shoulder.

"Don't doubt the impact you make on others. The smallest things can leave the biggest marks."

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free?)
((I have a bunch of free characters!))

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled before her eyes turned pink as she stared at kagura. She growled as she took kagura's angry emotion. "I'm so mad" she says glaring at her icecream and going normal. "Yum" she says happily. "Thank you for the ice cream" she says smiling
"Mood swing much" Kagura mumbled "Ok let's go somewhere else before you attack the cashier and rob the ice cream" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled into his chest happily
Ayen smiled and hummed a tone that after a few minutes the animals in the surrounding woods joined in 'singing'.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](...*sighs*...)

[/QUOTE]
(( What's wrong with you? ))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](I just you know I'm sad that Akira won't forgive because i pissed him off)
(And i am bored)

[/QUOTE]
(( He'll eventually forgive you over time. It's not like he's holding a grudge or anything. Also, I am bored too. ))

(( Why are there still people who think he did it on purpose? xD (Not you guys) She sacrificed herself by putting herself in the way, yet people still give me BS when I say he didn't xD ))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Thanks Roman)

[/QUOTE]
(( I am here to fix things and make people smile. It's what I do (: ))

Nonalaka said:
After a while small footsteps could be heard coming around the corner as Camilla arrived into the room, still hugging the pillow as she walked, her eyes were glazed over she simply walked past Kaname like he wasn't there, no acknowledgment what so ever, she simply walked to the door, her hands slowly trying to open it but she did seem to have the coordination to complete the task, grunting in response completely oblivious to what she was doing.
((This is the reason why she wouldn't sleep xD she sleepwalks))

((Where is your character?))
Kaname had his gaze hidden by his eyedlids after awhile, until small footsteps rung throughout his ears. Slowly revealing a blank gaze, Kaname shifted his attention to the walking Camilla. At first, he shrugged it off and decided she was fine. Which was before his gaze met hers. A sleep walker? Chuckling, Kaname watched her intently as she hugged her pillow and fumbled with the door. He was curious to see what would happen, but he also knew he needed to get her back into bed. Sighing, Kaname took himself up off the couch, before taking the few steps necessary to reach Camilla and sweep her off her feet. In the same motion, Kaname turned around with Camilla in his arms and carried her back into the room.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and hummed a tone that after a few minutes the animals in the surrounding woods joined in 'singing'.
Amaya smiled, "so your a singer huh" she says with a chuckle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back