• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

xoloveox said:
She continued to lead the way, grabbing his hand to drag him along, before deciding against it and pulling her hand back, walking into the building where her dorm was located.
Nero followed her inside "This is all so new to me" He said to himself

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Shinji Shinji said looking at Han with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded, "I'm Han. Nice to meet you. Now about these girls you like, wanna give me their names, I believe I can be of help to you."

Nonalaka said:
((Oh wow, okay meanies, I couldn't send him if I was asleep, it was 3am where I live, I don't want to have to make all that drama happen again.....So I'm just gonna say that he got killed in the incident whether you want to acknowledge the poor boys death is your choice ya bums ;- ;) )
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8
(( I told them.... ))

shortyshot8 said:
Nero followed her inside "This is all so new to me" He said to himself
She walked all the way to one of the doors, before grabbing her key out of the jaket pocket and opening the door, walking in, letting him walk in before closing and relocking the door from the inside. "And this is the dorm...!" She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I will now proceed to pass out and come back hours later so... @Roman don't send me pedo or I hurt you ))
>_> Oh I will, and you'll love it. ))

xoloveox said:
She walked all the way to one of the doors, before grabbing her key out of the jaket pocket and opening the door, walking in, letting him walk in before closing and relocking the door from the inside. "And this is the dorm...!" She said.
Nero looked around "Amazing" He said to himself "But I am most interested in your bed" (I'm gonna pass out)

shortyshot8 said:
Nero looked around "Amazing" He said to himself "But I am most interested in your bed" (I'm gonna pass out)
She laughed, going and sitting down on the bed with him. "Its big in case my wings feel sore and stuff." ((Awe (-(

Roman said:
Han nodded, "I'm Han. Nice to meet you. Now about these girls you like, wanna give me their names, I believe I can be of help to you."
I don't have names,I want to find a "right one" for me Shinji said looking at Han

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I don't have names,I want to find a "right one" for me Shinji said looking at Han

[/QUOTE]
Han shrugged, "Well if you ever need some help with that, I'd be happy to. That's if it's OK with you."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Do you have "female" friends?I wanna meet one you can help me if you want Shinji said

[/QUOTE]
"Not really. I know this one girl, I met the other day though. Her name is Ilaani." Han said. "I haven't had time to socialize since I returned to school, so she has been the only female I've spoken to, besides Celia and May."

Roman said:
"Not really. I know this one girl, I met the other day though. Her name is Ilaani." Han said. "I haven't had time to socialize since I returned to school, so she has been the only female I've spoken to, besides Celia and May."
Who's Celia?! Shinji said suprised

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Who's Celia?! Shinji said suprised

[/QUOTE]
"From what I've heard there are two. I know one, but she is getting married the other is a student here." Han explained. "She may or may not have a boyfriend either."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname chuckled. Watching as she left the room, Kaname waited until she completely disappeared for him to get up and stretch out on the sofa. Laying awake with his hands behind his head, Kaname stared aimlessly at the ceiling.

[/QUOTE]
After a while small footsteps could be heard coming around the corner as Camilla arrived into the room, still hugging the pillow as she walked, her eyes were glazed over she simply walked past Kaname like he wasn't there, no acknowledgment what so ever, she simply walked to the door, her hands slowly trying to open it but she did seem to have the coordination to complete the task, grunting in response completely oblivious to what she was doing.

((This is the reason why she wouldn't sleep xD she sleepwalks))

xoloveox said:
((Maybe me? @Nonalaka
((Where is your character?))

Nonalaka said:
After a while small footsteps could be heard coming around the corner as Camilla arrived into the room, still hugging the pillow as she walked, her eyes were glazed over she simply walked past Kaname like he wasn't there, no acknowledgment what so ever, she simply walked to the door, her hands slowly trying to open it but she did seem to have the coordination to complete the task, grunting in response completely oblivious to what she was doing.
((This is the reason why she wouldn't sleep xD she sleepwalks))

((Where is your character?))
((In her dorm cx

Roman said:
"From what I've heard there are two. I know one, but she is getting married the other is a student here." Han explained. "She may or may not have a boyfriend either."
Both of them sounds boring Shinji said as he stood up We need to find one

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Both of them sounds boring Shinji said as he stood up We need to find one

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed and stood up himself. "How are we supposed to do that? I doubt anyone is even around."

xoloveox said:
((Sure! Cx
Euloria was walking down the halls knocking on each door as she past, frantically searching for her hatchling eventually coming too the end of the hall and knocking on the last door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back