• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Bitch slap coming right up! ))
Asuka blinked in surprise before lowering her gaze towards Akira. She stared at him as her face began to grow hot and turn red before she let out a scream. Her wand appeared in front of her as she sank deeper into the water, a blue hand extending from the tip as she held her arm above the water. It extended until reaching Akira's face, patting his cheek twice before rearing back as Asuka did the same and slapped Akira across the face. Her wand soon disappeared afterwards and she dropped her arm into the water, trying to cover up everything."Why are you even here! This is just down right embarrassing and weird!"
...♅Akira's head swept back as he was slapped, causing him to fall onto his stomach. His cheek swelled up and turned a bright red as smoke exited his cheek. He quickly sat up and rubbed his cheek, talking as he frantically pointed at her♅...

You're the one naked in a lake!~ I only came to see if you were alright!~ ”

tumblr_mylcot7y831s69erao1_500.gif

She smiled again, before gently standing up and stretching, pushing her black hair back, letting it flow behind her she took off her jacket and stretched her wings out. "Well, then. Would you rather go to your dorm, unless you dont have one... Then we can go to my dorm, if you'd like. I've got a queen sized bed." She said with a small smile, tucking her wings behind her back. @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I really wish you were a woman Shinji said looking at Han

[/QUOTE]
Han blinked and looked at Shinji, "You do mean you wish it was a girl here and not me, because if you wish I was a girl in specific, that's just creepy."

xoloveox said:
She smiled again, before gently standing up and stretching, pushing her black hair back, letting it flow behind her she took off her jacket and stretched her wings out. "Well, then. Would you rather go to your dorm, unless you dont have one... Then we can go to my dorm, if you'd like. I've got a queen sized bed." She said with a small smile, tucking her wings behind her back.
Nero slowly stood up "I think I'm gonna take you up on your dorm seeing as I don't have one"

Roman said:
Han blinked and looked at Shinji, "You do mean you wish it was a girl here and not me, because if you wish I was a girl in specific, that's just creepy."
I wish there was a girl instead of you Shinji said looking around the park to see a girl

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino pressed her lips into a thin line to try to keep from laughing, but couldn't hold it anymore and burst into a fit of laughter."It could mean that their gay...meaning that they like guys or that's just how the like to be, even if the seem gay!"
Kaz rubbed his head in confusion, "I like you, and you're a girl. What does that make me?" He asked happily.

Minako sighed, "If you ask me, he's only cute when he's confused... "

shortyshot8 said:
Nero slowly stood up "I think I'm gonna take you up on your dorm seeing as I don't have one"
She nodded. "Alright. Well, we should get going then~!" She said, tilting her head in thr right direction.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I wish there was a girl instead of you Shinji said looking around the park to see a girl

[/QUOTE]
"Do you always be on the lookout for girls? You're acting like one of those guys, whos eyes fly out of their sockets when they see a girl."

xoloveox said:
She nodded. "Alright. Well, we should get going then~!" She said, tilting her head in thr right direction.
Nero nodded and began walking "Ya know...I really like you...." He said honestly "You are a very good person to me"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's head swept back as he was slapped, causing him to fall onto his stomach. His cheek swelled up and turned a bright red as smoke exited his cheek. He quickly sat up and rubbed his cheek, talking as he frantically pointed at her♅...

You're the one naked in a lake!~ I only came to see if you were alright!~ ”

tumblr_mylcot7y831s69erao1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
"I'm only in here to relax! I got overwhelmed by everything happening and just needed a quiet place to calm my nerves. I didn't think you'd just show up here!" Asuka exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around herself."And don't judge me! I wanted to know what it was like going skinny dipping. At least I'm not a perve peeping on a naked girl!"

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Nero nodded and began walking "Ya know...I really like you...." He said honestly "You are a very good person to me"
She couldnt help but smile at this, "For a fallen angel Im pretty nice, huh?"

xoloveox said:
She couldnt help but smile at this, "For a fallen angel Im pretty nice, huh?"
Nero nodded "Yeah....Then again I am part Demon...I have the blood of Sparda in me" He said pointing at his Devil Bringer

shortyshot8 said:
Nero nodded "Yeah....Then again I am part Demon...I have the blood of Sparda in me" He said pointing at his Devil Bringer
"A fallen angel and a demon getting together doesnt seem so far fetched, huh?" She laughed, walking towards her door.

Roman said:
Kaz rubbed his head in confusion, "I like you, and you're a girl. What does that make me?" He asked happily.

Minako sighed, "If you ask me, he's only cute when he's confused... "
Yoshino nodded in agreement,"You got that right. Anyway, since you like girls that makes you heterosexual or in other words straight." She explained.

xoloveox said:
"A fallen angel and a demon getting together doesnt seem so far fetched, huh?" She laughed, walking towards her door.
Nero laughed a little "I suppose so" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm only in here to relax! I got overwhelmed by everything happening and just needed a quiet place to calm my nerves. I didn't think you'd just show up here!" Asuka exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around herself."And don't judge me! I wanted to know what it was like going skinny dipping. At least I'm not a peeve peeping on a naked girl!"
...♅Akira looked away and muttered as he looked down at the ground to the right♅...

“ It's not as if seeing you naked changed anything. It just means I've had a sort of.. preview I guess.. ”

((( I'll be back in like, three hours or so xD )))

((Oh wow, okay meanies, I couldn't send him if I was asleep, it was 3am where I live, I don't want to have to make all that drama happen again.....So I'm just gonna say that he got killed in the incident whether you want to acknowledge the poor boys death is your choice ya bums ;- ;) )

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
No,I only like specific girls Shinji said looking at Han

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded, "Names? I can probably help you out."

Nonalaka said:
((Oh wow, okay meanies, I couldn't send him if I was asleep, it was 3am where I live, I don't want to have to make all that drama happen again.....So I'm just gonna say that he got killed in the incident whether you want to acknowledge the poor boys death is your choice ya bums ;- ;) )
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8
(It wasn't my choice!)

shortyshot8 said:
Nero nodded as he continued walking "Yep" He said
She continued to lead the way, grabbing his hand to drag him along, before deciding against it and pulling her hand back, walking into the building where her dorm was located.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded in agreement,"You got that right. Anyway, since you like girls that makes you heterosexual or in other words straight." She explained.
Minako chuckled, "It's either he's always cute or he is cutest when confused. Crap... Now I'm confused."

Kaz nodded, "Well, I'm glad I'm straight!" He said smiling. "I get to have you that way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back