• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Thanks..." Blair slightly smiles then hugs him, "I like you..." She kisses his lips again just to bug him then smiled seductively after that she went over to the window and looked around.
"I asked you not to do that. So don't do that." Hayate said as he continued with his reading. "Why like a stranger? I am not even that interesting to be honest."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Guys,Anyone Speak to me am i invisible!!!!!!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(( Need something? ))

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
(Mhm no problem.)
Nero continued searching around before a few demon's jumped out at him "Showtime!" He said before pulling out his Red Queen and slashing them all into little bits

Roman said:
"I asked you not to do that. So don't do that." Hayate said as he continued with his reading. "Why like a stranger? I am not even that interesting to be honest."

(( Need something? ))
(Yes,some free characters)

Roman said:
Han sighed quietly, and laid in the grass at the park. He stared up at the sky and smiled happily. "Quiet and peace can make even the bitchiest of all people relax..." he said chuckling.

@TheRebelliousDragon

(( My last character was just taken by Dragon ))
(Never mindddddd I'm going to beddddd xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and shook her head, her eyes returning back to normal."Kite what are you doing? And who is the other guy?! Why am I more confused then ever!?" She exclaimed as she stared at everyone before letting out a sigh."I don't this....or that weird guy either...I don't even like myself right now." She mumbled as her arms were engulfed in the purple flames before she held her arms out in front of her. The fire gathered quickly, making a large ball before firing at the man. @TheRebelliousDragon @Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira raised his hand as the purple flames turned black and vanished. He spoke as he looked at the male, then at Asuka♅...

“ Forget about him, Asuka. He's not worth it. ”

yxa6g5_zpsigku4jmj.gif

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Yes,some free characters)

[/QUOTE]
(( Never mind xD Han is free ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler tilted his head. "What do you think Sherlock?" He asked. "Heaven just got rekt recently by a certain god... Almost every single angel there died." He said with a pained expression. "They no longer exist."
"How does a place like that bcome recked?" She asked

Roman said:
(( Never mind xD Han is free ))
Shinji d decided he should just spend the rest of the day with some relaxation at the park Shinji went to lay down on the grass and saw a lady(Han Shinji thought he was a Woman) resting on the grass he went towards her fast and rested near her and sighs and says So,How was your day Babe

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira raised his hand as the purple flames turned black and vanished. He spoke as he looked at the male, then at Asuka♅...
“ Forget about him, Asuka. He's not worth it. ”

yxa6g5_zpsigku4jmj.gif

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry,About Everything i did to piss you off)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji d decided he should just spend the rest of the day with some relaxation at the park Shinji went to lay down on the grass and saw a lady(Han Shinji thought he was a Woman) resting on the grass he went towards her fast and rested near her and sighs and says So,How was your day Babe

(Sorry,About Everything i did to piss you off)

[/QUOTE]
Han sat up and looked at Shinji, who just flat out called him 'babe'. "Dude, you just called me babe! Then again I am pretty hot. But dude... Really?"

giphy.gif

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh you did? Sorry I guess I'm tired)
(( To be honest I will be heading out soon, I need some rest. ))

Roman said:
Han sat up and looked at Shinji, who just flat out called him 'babe'. "Dude, you just called me babe! Then again I am pretty hot. But dude... Really?"
giphy.gif

(I see)

xoloveox said:
"How does a place like that bcome recked?" She asked
(If you want you can talk to him while I wait)

xoloveox said:
((Im so bored now... Night!
(Or that...Night then!)

Roman said:
giphy.gif

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What the hell?!!! You're a freakin guy?!!! I didn't know that?!!!! Shinji then stood up and shouted at him

Roman said:

(( Need something? ))
"I highly doubt that..." Blsir chuckles trying to get him to lighten up.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What the hell?!!! You're a freakin guy?!!! I didn't know that?!!!! Shinji then stood up and shouted at him

[/QUOTE]
"I look like a guy, don't I?! What girl have you seen that goes to this school with flat chest? Barely any. You should have quickly assumed I was a guy." Han said.

shortyshot8 said:
(Just go talk to him if ya want xD )
Nero smirked as he finished off the Demon's "Simple" He said to himself
Kat walked away from the Angel, ignorning whatever he had to reply from then on. She walked over to Nero, smiling happily, something that didn't happen very often. "Did I miss the show?" She said, pretending to be very disapointed. "Is it to late to ask for an encore?"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"I highly doubt that..." Blsir chuckles trying to get him to lighten up.
Hayate frowned, "You highly doubt what?" He asked curiously. "The fact that I am not interesting?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh okay well he's fighting Demon's right now while I wait for @KaterinaPetrovaTVD)
(lol @shortyshot8 @Roman)

Roman said:
Hayate frowned, "You highly doubt what?" He asked curiously. "The fact that I am.nkt interesting?"
(im going to bed u 2 ill reply in the morning now dont fight over me kay? *blows kisses and winks*)

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
(lol @shortyshot8 @Roman)
(im going to bed u 2 ill reply in the morning now dont fight over me kay? *blows kisses and winks*)
(( Night ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back