• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu giggled a little. "Why what a gentlemen!" She said with a smirk as she got in the car.
(Now skip
xD )
Clover got out of the cart laughing with joy. "That was amazing!" He turns to Yuzu and smiles. "So shall we go to the arcade next madam?" He says jokingly.

xoloveox said:
"Friends?" She repeated after the boy, whos name she didnt know. "Friends are stupid." She said with a small 'humph.'
Tyler tilted his head and leaned up against a wall, smirking. "I don't think so... I have a lot of friends and I know they'll always have my back. It's a wonderful feeling!" He said happily. "Even if you don't wanna be my friend, I'll still consider you as mine."

Tyler pouted. "Well that was a total loss..."
"Maybe next time you shouldn't introduce yourself like that." She scowled. "'Hi! I wanna make friends!'" She mimicked him. "You sound like a seventh grader who enetered a new school."

Slaxt said:
Clover got out of the cart laughing with joy. "That was amazing!" He turns to Yuzu and smiles. "So shall we go to the arcade next madam?" He says jokingly.
Yuzu nodded. "Sure... Sir!" She said before she playfully punched his arm and ran off towards the arcade laughing. "Race you there!"

Yuzu nodded. "Sure... Sir!" She said before she playfully punched his arm and ran off towards the arcade laughing. "Race you there!"
Clover chuckles as she ran off. "I don't want to be a cheater.... Soo I'll just run like normal." He sprints off after her.

xoloveox said:
"Maybe next time you shouldn't introduce yourself like that." She scowled. "'Hi! I wanna make friends!'" She mimicked him. "You sound like a seventh grader who enetered a new school."
Tyler pouted. "Maybe I am." He said before his appearance changed and he became 13 years old and a lot shorter. "Besides, I already have a lot of friends..." The small boy murmured before he accelerated his growth back to 18. "Plus if I hated anything, like you, I wouldn't be a angel now would I?" He asked as he flapped his wings for emphasis.

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles as she ran off. "I don't want to be a cheater.... Soo I'll just run like normal." He sprints off after her.
Yuzu rolled her eyes. "I don't mind if you cheat or not... Cause I am!" She laughed as she activated her super speed(part of being a Exceed xD ) and dashed off towards the arcade.

Tyler pouted. "Maybe I am." He said before his appearance changed and he became 13 years old and a lot shorter. "Besides, I already have a lot of friends..." The small boy murmured before he accelerated his growth back to 18. "Plus if I hated anything, like you, I wouldn't be a angel now would I?" He asked as he flapped his wings for emphasis.

Yuzu rolled her eyes. "I don't mind if you cheat or not... Cause I am!" She laughed as she activated her super speed(part of being a Exceed xD ) and dashed off towards the arcade.
"My god." She said, her tone of voice clearly stating thats she was bored with him already. "You angels think youre so special. That everything must be loved and blah blah blah. Everyone and everything has a fault. Actually, multiple faults." She stated, whipping out her own wings, yet they were darker than his. "Im a fallen angel, nitwit."

xoloveox said:
"My god." She said, her tone of voice clearly stating thats she was bored with him already. "You angels think youre so special. That everything must be loved and blah blah blah. Everyone and everything has a fault. Actually, multiple faults." She stated, whipping out her own wings, yet they were darker than his. "Im a fallen angel, nitwit."
Tyler chuckled. "Well sorry if my easygoing attitude is making you feel like that." He said.

Tyler chuckled. "Well sorry if my easygoing attitude is making you feel like that." He said.
She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Im sorry that your easygoing attutitude is pissing me off, as well."

Clover frowns as she super speeds off. "Wow that's no fun!" He chuckles and snaps, making it show him shortcuts to the arcade. "I'll definitely win!" He says while turning a corner.

xoloveox said:
She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Im sorry that your easygoing attutitude is pissing me off, as well."
Tyler sighed as summoned his spear, spinning it around and slamming it into the ground. "Well then... What's so bad about being nice?" He asked.

Slaxt said:
Clover frowns as she super speeds off. "Wow that's no fun!" He chuckles and snaps, making it show him shortcuts to the arcade. "I'll definitely win!" He says while turning a corner.
Yuzu arrived at the arcade a short while later. "Welp, looks like I won. Let's see how long it takes him to get here..." She said.

Tyler sighed as summoned his spear, spinning it around and slamming it into the ground. "Well then... What's so bad about being nice?" He asked.
She barely flinched when his spear hit the ground. "Whats so bad about being nice..." She repeated, pretended to think, though she already knew her answer. "Firstly, In order to be nice, you have to actually care. And secondly, when youre nice all the time, you begin to put others needs ahead of your own." She said, shrugging.

Yuzu arrived at the arcade a short while later. "Welp, looks like I won. Let's see how long it takes him to get here..." She said.
Clover finally arrived at the arcade. "Yay I made it! I wonder if she'll be here yet." He says while staring at the doors, not noticing Her behind him.

(Last post for the night. Going to sleep.)

Roman said:
"I don't care if you do look like Thana. Doesn't mean you are her. Now if you need a place to crash go to a hotel. Also, never put your lips on mine again." Hayate said
Blair sat up and stared at him, "Look I just need to hide for awhile... I have enemy's... Please... If it makes you feel safer I can tell you everything that makes me weak..."

xoloveox said:
She barely flinched when his spear hit the ground. "Whats so bad about being nice..." She repeated, pretended to think, though she already knew her answer. "Firstly, In order to be nice, you have to actually care. And secondly, when youre nice all the time, you begin to put others needs ahead of your own." She said, shrugging.
Tyler shrugged. "I get it, you hate me. No need to rub it in." He said, looking away. He continued to spin his spear. "We have good reason to care for everyone... We want everybody to feel special in their own unique way. Life is hell anyway. I lost my father in a tragic accident, I was taken away from my REAL family, I ended up becoming a world destroying monster against my will, and on top of all that, I'm hunted down by gods because I'm not supposed to exist. And that's just a basic rundown, yet do you see me crying?"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair sat up and stared at him, "Look I just need to hide for awhile... I have enemy's... Please... If it makes you feel safer I can tell you everything that makes me weak..."
Hayate shrugged, "Whatever. You can stay here. Just don't bother me with anymore BS." He said, sounding slightly annoyed. He then rolled over and and picked up his comic so he could finish reading.

Slaxt said:
Clover finally arrived at the arcade. "Yay I made it! I wonder if she'll be here yet." He says while staring at the doors, not noticing Her behind him.
(Last post for the night. Going to sleep.)
Yuzu tapped him on the back, smiling. "Yeah... I got here a long time ago." She said, laughing a bit. "At least your here now!"

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sighed "Nope I'm out" He said with a shrug (Sorry I just hate more than one person talking at once too much of a hassle xD ) Nero walked outside and looked around "Hmm...." He said to himself
@KaterinaPetrovaTVD (I have never interacted with you so if you wanna meet Nero go ahead)
(ok maybe when i head out)

Tyler shrugged. "I get it, you hate me. No need to rub it in." He said, looking away. He continued to spin his spear. "We have good reason to care for everyone... We want everybody to feel special in their own unique way. Life is hell anyway. I lost my father in a tragic accident, I was taken away from my REAL family, I ended up becoming a world destroying monster against my will, and on top of all that, I'm hunted down by gods because I'm not supposed to exist. And that's just a basic rundown, yet do you see me crying?"
"Did I accuse you of crying?" She asked bluntly, a rock hard expression plastered onto her face. "And sure, Life is hell. Youve got that right. So theres no reason for you to be showing people "how to feel special.". Its so much easier for them if they could just survive hell. Right?" She sighed. "I mean, the majority of people are going to heaven anyways, right?"

Roman said:
Hayate shrugged, "Whatever. You can stay here. Just don't bother me with anymore BS." He said, sounding slightly annoyed. He then rolled over and and picked up his comic so he could finish reading.
"Thanks..." Blair slightly smiles then hugs him, "I like you..." She kisses his lips again just to bug him then smiled seductively after that she went over to the window and looked around.

xoloveox said:
"Did I accuse you of crying?" She asked bluntly, a rock hard expression plastered onto her face. "And sure, Life is hell. Youve got that right. So theres no reason for you to be showing people "how to feel special.". Its so much easier for them if they could just survive hell. Right?" She sighed. "I mean, the majority of people are going to heaven anyways, right?"
Tyler tilted his head. "What do you think Sherlock?" He asked. "Heaven just got rekt recently by a certain god... Almost every single angel there died." He said with a pained expression. "They no longer exist."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back