• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate closed his eyes and turned his head. "We both know who's stronger here. Besides, even if you go after Thana, she would kill you. On the other hand your outfit is, 'alright'." He said before overpowering her and pushing her off. "Now, as i said before: Leave."
"Blah Blah Blah all I heard was the answer..." Blair smiled and layed down next to him, "Actually I need a place to crash... The witches might still be after me... So pretty much..." She kissed his cheek, "Your stuck with me." Blair kissed his lips for awhile then let go smiling, "You know Im surprised... No reaction at all to my real identity?"

xoloveox said:
((And once again I am stuck ^^"
(He who makes people UNstuck >:3)

Tyler bumped into a girl while walking around and fell over. "Ow!" He yelped as he rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry..." He said.

Slaxt said:
Clover nods and chuckles "Alright... Man it's nice to relax after all that work, fixing up the town was looong..." He smiles at her and walks a bit forward in line.
Yuzu nodded. "I see, so you helped fix the town? It must of been a lot of work." She said with a smile.

xoloveox said:
"So, about this show... What exactly did you have in mind?" She asked, her smirk not leaving her face. @shortyshot8
(I flat out deleted the post)

Nero smiled a little "Well....It involves me and a certain man" He said his smile turning back into a smirk "This place might become hell soon"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(He who makes people UNstuck >:3)
Tyler bumped into a girl while walking around and fell over. "Ow!" He yelped as he rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry..." He said.
shortyshot8 said:
(Oh...I feel bad now xD )
((its okay! A wild boyfriend has seemed to appear sooo cx *pokes @TheRebelliousDragon *

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Blah Blah Blah all I heard was the answer..." Blair smiled and layed down next to him, "Actually I need a place to crash... The witches might still be after me... So pretty much..." She kissed his cheek, "Your stuck with me." Blair kissed his lips for awhile then let go smiling, "You know Im surprised... No reaction at all to my real identity?"
"I don't care if you do look like Thana. Doesn't mean you are her. Now if you need a place to crash go to a hotel. Also, never put your lips on mine again." Hayate said

"Whos this man?" She asked with her curiosity peaked. She was going to continue to pry, until she bumped into someone who quickly apologized. "I-its alright..." She mumbled. @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

Yuzu nodded. "I see, so you helped fix the town? It must of been a lot of work." She said with a smile.
Clover nods. "Yep... It was sooo much work!" He sighs and cracks his fingers. "It was chaotic... Anyways, ladies first." He says as he gestures her to go first in the cart.

(Want to skip the coaster ride or nah?)

xoloveox said:
"Whos this man?" She asked with her curiosity peaked. She was going to continue to pry, until she bumped into someone who quickly apologized. "I-its alright..." She mumbled. @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
Nero blinked "Uhh..Kid you might wanna watch where you're going" He said looking at Tyler

Slaxt said:
Clover nods. "Yep... It was sooo much work!" He sighs and cracks his fingers. "It was chaotic... Anyways, ladies first." He says as he gestures her to go first in the cart.
(Want to skip the coaster ride or nah?)
Yuzu giggled a little. "Why what a gentlemen!" She said with a smirk as she got in the car.

(Now skip
xD )

xoloveox said:
shortyshot8 said:
Nero blinked "Uhh..Kid you might wanna watch where you're going" He said looking at Tyler
Tyler chuckled and got up. "I know I know... I just heard some people nearby and saw a opportunity to make some new friends!" He said happily, stretching.

Tyler chuckled and got up. "I know I know... I just heard some people nearby and saw a opportunity to make some new friends!" He said happily, stretching.
Nero sighed "Nope I'm out" He said with a shrug (Sorry I just hate more than one person talking at once too much of a hassle xD ) Nero walked outside and looked around "Hmm...." He said to himself

@KaterinaPetrovaTVD (I have never interacted with you so if you wanna meet Nero go ahead)

"Friends?" She repeated after the boy, whos name she didnt know. "Friends are stupid." She said with a small 'humph.'

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sighed "Nope I'm out" He said with a shrug (Sorry I just hate more than one person talking at once too much of a hassle xD ) Nero walked outside and looked around "Hmm...." He said to himself
@KaterinaPetrovaTVD (I have never interacted with you so if you wanna meet Nero go ahead)
((Mmk!

shortyshot8 said:
Tyler pouted. "Well that was a total loss..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back