• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

xoloveox said:
Kat walked away from the Angel, ignorning whatever he had to reply from then on. She walked over to Nero, smiling happily, something that didn't happen very often. "Did I miss the show?" She said, pretending to be very disapointed. "Is it to late to ask for an encore?"
Nero smirked "Oh? You're just in time for the main event" He said before raising his Devil Bringer to the sky "Come on out" He said before his hand swung around and caught a reaper slamming him into the floor

Roman said:
"I look like a guy, don't I?! What girl have you seen that goes to this school with flat chest? Barely any. You should have quickly assumed I was a guy." Han said.
S..sorry Shinji said stuttering alittle Look i didn't see your chest,I quickly assumed you were a girl

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smirked "Oh? You're just in time for the main event" He said before raising his Devil Bringer to the sky "Come on out" He said before his hand swung around and caught a reaper slamming him into the floor
She watches quietly, a smirk on her face. "This should be interesting, huh?"

xoloveox said:
She watches quietly, a smirk on her face. "This should be interesting, huh?"
Nero looked at the creature before another jumped out about to slash at Kat's neck before a blue energy katana stopped it sending both of them flying "From that day forth my arm changed.......And a voice echoed in my head....Power..I need more power...And if I have to become a Demon then so be it.....I will endure the exile...Anything to protect her!"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
S..sorry Shinji said stuttering alittle Look i didn't see your chest,I quickly assumed you were a girl

[/QUOTE]
Han shook his head, "Well you assumed wrong. Next time, just say hey. If you quickly assume something about someone, it can make them angry." He said before laying back down in the grass

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira raised his hand as the purple flames turned black and vanished. He spoke as he looked at the male, then at Asuka♅...
“ Forget about him, Asuka. He's not worth it. ”

yxa6g5_zpsigku4jmj.gif

[/QUOTE]
(( Hey hey, you wanna know something funny? ..... She left awhile ago and is now skinny dipping in some lake xD Asuka just peaced the fuck out and flat out left. Akira can go their and possibly risk getting hit in dah face... xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Hey hey, you wanna know something funny? ..... She left awhile ago and is now skinny dipping in some lake xD Asuka just peaced the fuck out and flat out left. Akira can go their and possibly risk getting hit in dah face... xD ))
(( Pedo bear.... ))

Roman said:
Han shook his head, "Well you assumed wrong. Next time, just say hey. If you quickly assume something about someone, it can make them angry." He said before laying back down in the grass
Shinji looked at him and said Sorry,Orange-Head Shinji said laying alittle further from Han

shortyshot8 said:
Nero looked at the creature before another jumped out about to slash at Kat's neck before a blue energy katana stopped it sending both of them flying "From that day forth my arm changed.......And a voice echoed in my head....Power..I need more power...And if I have to become a Demon then so be it.....I will endure the exile...Anything to protect her!"
She had jumped back when a random demon like creature had jumped out at her. "G-gah!" She yelped, when it had happened, before seeing it get shoved back by a type of blue light source. She watched Nero as the whole scene unraveled.

xoloveox said:
She had jumped back when a random demon like creature had jumped out at her. "G-gah!" She yelped, when it had happened, before seeing it get shoved back by a type of blue light source. She watched Nero as the whole scene unraveled.
Nero used his Yamato to instantly cut them all into pieces as his Devil Trigger turned off and he fell to the floor panting

Roman said:
(( Damn, Pedo won't come after you no more xD ))
Kaz chuckled, "That's impossible! Well not really, both me and Minako were called adorable, but she's cuter. I'm cutest! But that's according some females and very few guys." Kaz said. "Minako is everyone's favorite though."
Yoshino smiled,"Minako is cute because she's tiny and it's just down right adorable. Wait... A few guys said you were cute?" She asked before laughing."They must like you...or they could be looking for tip on how to get women." Yoshino continued to laugh until subsided minutes later."You're my favorite Kaz, but Minako is a close runner up."

...♅Akira soon sighed and began searching for Asuka's presence, soon finding it near a lake. He vanished from his position, appearing by the lake and looking around. He called out shortly before noticing her♅...

“ Asuka-cha... What the hell? ”

WeirdPrincess said:
((( Challenge accepted. )))

shortyshot8 said:
Nero used his Yamato to instantly cut them all into pieces as his Devil Trigger turned off and he fell to the floor panting
She ran over to him, kneeling next to him and ruffling his hair. "Are you alright?" She asked him, noticing the panting.

xoloveox said:
She ran over to him, kneeling next to him and ruffling his hair. "Are you alright?" She asked him, noticing the panting.
Nero nodded "Ye-Yeah...Just a bit worn out" He said in a cheery tone as if none of this was getting to him

shortyshot8 said:
Nero nodded "Ye-Yeah...Just a bit worn out" He said in a cheery tone as if none of this was getting to him
"Are you sure?" She said quickly, gently stroking his hair, trying to comfort him from whatever he had just gone through.

xoloveox said:
"Are you sure?" She said quickly, gently stroking his hair, trying to comfort him from whatever he had just gone through.
Nero nodded "Yeah.....I should be fine" He said before yawning

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon sighed and began searching for Asuka's presence, soon finding it near a lake. He vanished from his position, appearing by the lake and looking around. He called out shortly before noticing her♅...

[/QUOTE]
(( Bitch slap coming right up! ))

Asuka blinked in surprise before lowering her gaze towards Akira. She stared at him as her face began to grow hot and turn red before she let out a scream. Her wand appeared in front of her as she sank deeper into the water, a blue hand extending from the tip as she held her arm above the water. It extended until reaching Akira's face, patting his cheek twice before rearing back as Asuka did the same and slapped Akira hard across the face. Her wand soon disappeared afterwards and she dropped her arm into the water, trying to cover up everything."Why are you even here! This is just down right embarrassing and weird!"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at him and said Sorry,Orange-Head Shinji said laying alittle further from Han

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed, "Don't call me that..."

shortyshot8 said:
Nero nodded "Yeah.....I should be fine" He said before yawning
She couldn't help but giggle, as she began to pat his head. "Wanna nap or something?" She teased.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled,"Minako is cute because she's tiny and it's just down right adorable. Wait... A few guys said you were cute?" She asked before laughing."They must like you...or they could be looking for tip on how to get women." Yoshino continued to laugh until subsided minutes later."You're my favorite Kaz, but Minako is a close runner up."
Kaz, who was completely confused when it came to sexuality asked a question, "Well, what if these guys wore tight shirts and talked in a girly fashion?" He said looking at her with a confused expression.

Minako burst out laughing, "I never knew of this!"

Roman said:
Kaz, who was completely confused when it came to sexuality asked a question, "Well, what if these guys wore tight shirts and talked in a girly fashion?" He said looking at her with a confused expression.

Minako burst out laughing, "I never knew of this!"
Yoshino pressed her lips into a thin line to try to keep from laughing, but couldn't hold it anymore and burst into a fit of laughter."It could mean that their gay...meaning that they like guys or that's just how the like to be, even if the seem gay!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_inline_n4m5yj9nMP1qa7k0a.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back