• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Why are there still people who think he did it on purpose? xD (Not you guys) She sacrificed herself by putting herself in the way, yet people still give me BS when I say he didn't xD ))

(( I am here to fix things and make people smile. It's what I do (: ))
( Because people dont like being told when they are wrong. Thus, they find themselves standing on a sharp edge, like incomplete imbeciles,still trying to defend what they may have heard from someone else. Monkey see, monkey do. Or rather, so they wont be looked at any differently(socially) than the others they see believeing it was on purpose.(O:)))

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"Mood swing much" Kagura mumbled "Ok let's go somewhere else before you attack the cashier and rob the ice cream" she says.
Riley giggled. "Okay" she says happily

Lumina said:
Noir sat down all of the candy on the counter, realizing it was quite a bit, and spent a few minutes combing through the pile to pick out what she really wanted. She immediately grabbed the chocolate bear to put in the YES pile.
Chibi Yuto patted Yuto's shoulder.

"Don't doubt the impact you make on others. The smallest things can leave the biggest marks."

@TheRebelliousDragon

((I have a bunch of free characters!))
(Who?)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( Because people dont like being told when they are wrong. Thus, they find themselves standing on a sharp edge, like incomplete imbeciles,still trying to defend what they may have heard from someone else. Mokey see, mokey do. Or rather, so they wont be looked at any differently(socially) than the others they see believeing it was on purpose.(O:)))

[/QUOTE]
(( Exactly. ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled, "so your a singer huh" she says with a chuckle
Ayen laughed "i like to thing as it as I'm a composer and nature's my orchestra." he said as he picked some flowers and started weaving them together.

Lumina said:
((Violetta, Aion, Ryft, Vanille))
(Aion)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "i like to thing as it as I'm a composer and nature's my orchestra." he said as he picked some flowers and started weaving them together.
Amaya chuckled. "Ah I see" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Ah I see" she says happily
Ayen nuzzled her neck "you know, i would much rather 'dance' with you than sing." he whispered.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked away and muttered as he looked down at the ground to the right♅...

“ It's not as if seeing you naked changed anything. It just means I've had a sort of.. preview I guess.. ”

((( I'll be back in like, three hours or so xD )))

[/QUOTE]
"Well don't say it like that! And preview for wha- ..... Nevermind. I don't want to think about it!" Asuka exclaimed before she turned her back to him and frowned."Dang it....there goes my relaxation....Now I'm embarrassed." She grumbled quietly as she sat down on another rock.

Nonalaka said:
"Like wise miss....what is your name?" She asked curiously.
"Well, Im kat. Like the animal." She glanced back at nero, not giving his name only because she was unsure if he would be okay with it.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well don't say it like that! And preview for wha- ..... Nevermind. I don't want to think about it!" Asuka exclaimed before she turned her back to him and frowned."Dang it....there goes my relaxation....Now I'm embarrassed." She grumbled quietly as she sat down on another rock.
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke to her, his eyes avoiding Asuka♅...

“ I'm kidding. Anyway, I was just checking up on you. I can leave if you want~ ”

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I come back, an I see the word 'naked'
Da-fudge happened in here?)

[/QUOTE]
((honestly noooo idea CX

Roman said:
Minako chuckled, "It's either he's always cute or he is cutest when confused. Crap... Now I'm confused."

Kaz nodded, "Well, I'm glad I'm straight!" He said smiling. "I get to have you that way."
"I think it's a little bit of both because he's always cute, but when he's confused it's even cuter and it's funny." Yoshino said with a grin as she looked at Minako before looking at Kaz."Well I'm glad, that you're glad that you're straight." She chuckled softly before kissing his cheek.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke to her, his eyes avoiding Asuka♅...

“ I'm kidding. Anyway, I was just checking up on you. I can leave if you want~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"No.... I was just about to get out anyway. I've been in here for a few hours to be honest." Asuka said quietly as she quickly stood up, hopped out of the lake and made a symbol in the air. Clothes instantly appeared on her body, making her sigh in relief as Asuka took a seat next to the lake."I'm at least decent now, but if you want leave you can. It doesn't bother me either way."

WeirdPrincess said:
"No.... I was just about to get out anyway. I've been in here for a few hours to be honest." Asuka said quietly as she quickly stood up, hopped out of the lake and made a symbol in the air. Clothes instantly appeared on her body, making her sigh in relief as Asuka took a seat next to the lake."I'm at least decent now, but if you want leave you can. It doesn't bother me either way."
...♅Akira walked over to the lake and laid down beside it. He closed his eyes and spoke♅...

“ I'm just gonna rest here for a bit. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
"I think it's a little bit of both because he's always cute, but when he's confused it's even cuter and it's funny." Yoshino said with a grin as she looked at Minako before looking at Kaz."Well I'm glad, that you're glad that you're straight." She chuckled softly before kissing his cheek.

Minako shrugged, "He's a cute butt. Yep. I have made up a new thing, Kaz!? You a cute butt!"

Kaz blushed a little, when Yoshino kissed his cheek. He then looked at, Minako and shook his head, "That just sounds wrong."

Roman said:
Minako shrugged, "He's a cute butt. Yep. I have made up a new thing, Kaz!? You a cute butt!"

Kaz blushed a little, when Yoshino kissed his cheek. He then looked at, Minako and shook his head, "That just sounds wrong."
"You sound like you're saying he has a cute butt! Not that he is a cute butt." Yoshino said, laughing again at what Minako said."Though it wouldn't be wrong....he does have a cute butt." She whispered to herself.

...♅Akira quickly fell asleep due to being exhausted. In his dream, he was kneeling in the centre of a destroyed city, staring blankly at Zero's corpse. He had multiple scratches and bruises on his face and neck. He spoke as he continued staring at the corpse before him. Outside of his dream, Akira was tossing and turning, groaning as if he was in pain♅...

“ What have I done..? ”

tumblr_lxrxdeiXVy1ql5wzmo1_500_zpstkbhag5d.gif

------------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Then let's dance" she says happily
Ayen nodded as he wrapped his aura them "tell me, have you ever danced in midair?" he said as they where lifted a few feet off the ground.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Asuka layed in a bed of flower fields, holding a flower up. She smiled a little as she gazed at the white flower before looking over at Akira, who was a few feet away from her.

tumblr_ni4y9xLL5f1s46sooo1_500.gif

She got to her feet and walked over to Akira, watching as he tossed and turned. A worried expression graced her face when Asuka heard him groaning and quickened her pace until she was next to him. Upon reaching Akira, she kneeled down so her legs were under and put her hands on his chest. Asuka wondered what was wrong before she pushed that thought aside and gently shook him, trying to wake him up."Hey..." She spoke quietly, wanting to be loud enough to wake him up, but not loud enough to the point where it sounded like she was yelling.

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Nymph entered the courtyard and looked around. What is there to do? She thought to herself
Aion was in her Sagittarius form, practicing her archery on a nearby tree. She was notching the arrows in the bark to form the shape of a fish. She didnt really notice Nymph walking nearly right next to her until she nearly hit the girl with a stray arrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back