• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked around "Why are you sorry....?" He asked her
"I don't know....I guess because I didn't know and it makes me feel bad....I never noticed..." Asuka said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know....I guess because I didn't know and it makes me feel bad....I never noticed..." Asuka said softly.
Marcus sighed "Both of my forms have been in love with you for a while now" He said looking down

Mayyflower said:
(Levi and Scarlet are twin dragons .-.)
(Those tiny dragons are the Revolution Drago's babies... You can have them jump in... But the dragons feed of pain and suffering... But their pretty easy to beat. If you know their weakness xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The dragon slapped them both back with his claws, injecting him with more anger and sadness. Roman started to get thoughts of turning on Snow and all his friends.
Roman began laughing, the laugh sounding a little psychotic. He stood up and looked at the dragon again, "You want to fill my heads with thoughts. Only thoughts! It would make more sense if these were hallucinations!" Roman laughed again, not caring of what happened at the time. He sent both himself and the dragon to the time-space dimension. "Welcome to my world! Anything I want happens here, so I welcome you to your death."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Both of my forms have been in love with you for a while now" He said looking down
Asuka looked shocked,"They have? But....I never knew Al. I only knew Jack because I created him." She said as she looked back at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked shocked,"They have? But....I never knew Al. I only knew Jack because I created him." She said as she looked back at him.
Marcus sighed "Well Al was inside of Jack for quite a while" He said softly "And now I think I'm falling in love with you..."

Roman said:
Roman began laughing, the laugh sounding a little psychotic. He stood up and looked at the dragon again, "You want to fill my heads with thoughts. Only thoughts! It would make more sense if these were hallucinations!" Roman laughed again, not caring of what happened at the time. He sent both himself and the dragon to the time-space dimension. "Welcome to my world! Anything I want happens here, so I welcome you to your death."
The dragon smirked. I'm sorry... But I have to cut our time short. I have something to do... He laughed before vanishing, leaving no trace of where he could of gone. His smaller dragons continued to wander the city, the forest, the beach, everywhere.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Well Al was inside of Jack for quite a while" He said softly "And now I think I'm falling in love with you..."
Asuka shook her head,"You can't.... I'm already seeing someone and I'm not good enough for you...." She said softly as she hugged her knees to her chest.

(Those tiny dragons are the Revolution Drago's babies... You can have them jump in... But the dragons feed of pain and suffering... But their pretty easy to beat. If you know their weakness xD )
(That was me and @LunaCrosby plan)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shook her head,"You can't.... I'm already seeing someone and I'm not good enough for you...." She said softly as she hugged her knees to her chest.
Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What!? I already know you're in love with Akira but what do you mean you're not good enough for me?"

Roman frowned and appeared back on the building he first was. He pulled down his headband, his Sharingan deactivating. "Dragons...."

Roman said:
Roman frowned and appeared back on the building he first was. He pulled down his headband, his Sharingan deactivating. "Dragons...."
The dragons seemed to grow larger as they passed more and more people. They started eating some peoples heads off, carrying them away. One smaller dragon latched itself onto Roman, biting his shoulder. Ngh... Must... Feed... It growled.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What!? I already know you're in love with Akira but what do you mean you're not good enough for me?"
"I'm a witch....I've done bad things and I've even....killed a few people..."Asuka said softly as she stared at the ground."I only want the best for you and I'm not it. I'm a terrible person...."

shortyshot8 said:
William held her up "What the hell?" He said
Sam balanced herself. "That never happened before" she says quietly. "I think im fine now.." she says rubbing her neck

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm a witch....I've done bad things and I've even....killed a few people..."Asuka said softly as she stared at the ground."I only want the best for you and I'm not it. I'm a terrible person...."
Marcus gripped her shoulders and looked her in the eyes "No you are not....You are an amazing person one of the best I have ever met" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam balanced herself. "That never happened before" she says quietly. "I think im fine now.." she says rubbing her neck
William looked shocked "Are you gonna be okay?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus gripped her shoulders and looked her in the eyes "No you are not....You are an amazing person one of the best I have ever met" He said softly
Five dragons suddenly latched onto them both. Feeeeeeeddddd!!! They squealed as they bit into their victims. A larger dragon started to appear.

shortyshot8 said:
Nissa:*walks away slowly from the two and goes off to do her own thing, heading to where she hears loud noises and fighting in the city with the crater and all that* There are probably good rocks there....

((letting you two have your moment haha @WeirdPrincess ))

shortyshot8 said:
Asuka laughed lightly,"Sure....even though I threatened to kill you minutes ago and then I....sent you to the dark realm...Yoshino told me about it....I'm sorry about that." She said as she gazed at him.

shortyshot8 said:

William looked shocked "Are you gonna be okay?" He asked her
Sam shrugged and looked up at William. "I'm not sure." she admits

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed lightly,"Sure....even though I threatened to kill you minutes ago and then I....sent you to the dark realm...Yoshino told me about it....I'm sorry about that." She said as she gazed at him.
Five dragons suddenly latched onto them both. Feeeeeeeddddd!!! They squealed as they bit into their victims. A larger dragon started to appear.
Marcus smiled and nodded before dragons bit into him "D-Damn it!" He yelled in pain

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged and looked up at William. "I'm not sure." she admits
William sighed "Just....Try to calm down?" He asked her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back