• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi heard dragons and sighed changing into her dragon form she ripped that dragon out of the ground and through it. "God they sure do give dragons a bad name" she says quietly
20 tiny dragons started swarming her face angrily, biting it over and over. Small symbols appeared on her face, filling her with anger and sadness. She hallucinated and started to believe she had to turn on everything.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler was fighting off several dragons. Before he noticed Roman. "Ah, your a friend of Tyler's no?" He asked, touching down next to him.
Roman continued to walk as the boy spoke. "Yes. Does it even matter now? He's probably dead."

Dark Tyler was fighting off several dragons. Before he noticed Roman. "Ah, your a friend of Tyler's no?" He asked, touching down next to him.
As she wandered aimlessly, killing any dragon she saw, Asano noticed two other people nearby. Sighing in relief at having finally found someone that wasn't a dragon, she approached them.

"Hi guys~ Do any of you know what's going on here?"

Drago by then had taken both Marcus's mind and Asuka's mind. It has been too long Akira... Now is the day I create my utopia... And no one will stop me! The one you love is now enslaved! He laughed as he got up. The dragon became swarmed by many more.

The dragon bites her nose, putting a small symbol on her nose.
Nissa: That hurt... *bites its nose off* Now we are even *shrugs Might as well eat it And catches it, chewing on it and rips its leg off, eating it like a chicken wing* Mmmmm I wonder what your wings taste like *eats its wings next* Now for ribs *she says happily*

Roman said:
Roman continued to walk as the boy spoke. "Yes. Does it even matter now? He's probably dead."
Shizurucia said:
As she wandered aimlessly, killing any dragon she saw, Asano noticed two other people nearby. Sighing in relief at having finally found someone that wasn't a dragon, she approached them.
"Hi guys~ Do any of you know what's going on here?"
Dark Tyler decided to explain. "Tyler has been taken over by his own sadness and anger, starting the Dragon Apocalypse. You see... Why the scientists were so interested in studying him... Is because he houses one of the strongest dragon gods in existence... He was born to destroy everything."

Jennete said:
Nissa: That hurt... *bites its nose off* Now we are even *shrugs Might as well eat it And catches it, chewing on it and rips its leg off, eating it like a chicken wing* Mmmmm I wonder what your wings taste like *eats its wings next* Now for ribs *she says happily*
The dragon squealed in pain as it was eaten.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Whats happening?!!!!?)

[/QUOTE]
(A chapter is... Called The Dragon Apocalypse. Dragons have literally almost taken over... EVERYTHINGGGG)

Dark Tyler decided to explain. "Tyler has been taken over by his own sadness and anger, starting the Dragon Apocalypse. You see... Why the scientists were so interested in studying him... Is because he houses one of the strongest dragon gods in existence... He was born to destroy everything."
Roman heard a dragon behind him and immediately stuck a kunai in it's head. "Who made him sad?" He asked, still bored and annoyed by the dragons. He then seen a girl approach them, so he waved.

@Shizurucia

The dragon squealed in pain as it was eaten.
Nissa: You are ruining my meal.... *sighs and breaks it neck as she rips it in half and takes out its rubs, munching on them in her hole in the ground* Mmmm yummy

Liara layed there as her vision blurred as blood started to leak from the back of her head before she closed her eyes slowly and layed her head down slipping into a coma as tears slipped from her eyes

@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

(A chapter is... Called The Dragon Apocalypse. Dragons have literally almost taken over... EVERYTHINGGGG)
Shinji was slaying every single dragon while reading a book Where the hell is everyone He thought

(Seriously where are you guys)

Cam stood on the top of the clock tower and forced it to stop "You will be needed soon" He said rolling it to midnight

20 tiny dragons started swarming her face angrily, biting it over and over. Small symbols appeared on her face, filling her with anger and sadness. She hallucinated and started to believe she had to turn on everything.
Levi roared, breathing out fire, killing about 10 of the dragons. "God dammit" she says

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Its ok if you don't like me or anything Tim said giving her a smile

[/QUOTE]
"W-well we just met and all so I don't really know" she said hesitantly to him

Roman said:
Roman heard a dragon behind him and immediately stuck a kunai in it's head. "Who made him sad?" He asked, still bored and annoyed by the dragons. He then seen a girl approach them, so he waved.
@Shizurucia
Dark Tyler sighed. "He got hurt twice in a row... He had to tell Liara he didn't love her AGAIN and Nora rejected him... AGAIN." He said. "He couldn't help but let it out... He feels like a major asshole right now... I would know because I am practically him." He said, whacking a dragon coming toward them with a spear. They only got bigger and came back. "These guys keep coming because they feed off of pain and anger... And that's all everyone is feeling right now..."

Daniel reaver]Liara layed there as her vision blurred as blood started to leak from the back of her head before she closed her eyes slowly and layed her head down slipping into a coma as tears slipped from her eyes @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Roman used his Kamui to make the girl appear in his arms. "You'll be okay..."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji was slaying every single dragon while reading a book Where the hell is everyone He thought
(Seriously where are you guys)

[/QUOTE]
(Well... Dark Tyler and Roman and Asuno are downtown. The main boss in near a building along with Akira, Asuka, and Marcus :3)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-well we just met and all so I don't really know" she said hesitantly to him

[/QUOTE]
(Dragon apocalypse!!!!!!) Tim was about to say something but a dragon flew into the building before he was about to say it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back