• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*walks away slowly from the two and goes off to do her own thing, heading to where she hears loud noises and fighting in the city with the crater and all that* There are probably good rocks there....
((letting you two have your moment haha @WeirdPrincess ))
A dragon latched onto her leg, biting into it. Feed... It said softly as a tiny red symbol appeared on her, injecting her with a little sadness and anger.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*walks away slowly from the two and goes off to do her own thing, heading to where she hears loud noises and fighting in the city with the crater and all that* There are probably good rocks there....
((letting you two have your moment haha @WeirdPrincess ))
( xD They're just having a talk cause Marcus thinks no one cares about him....nothing will happen...hopefully xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Five dragons suddenly latched onto them both. Feeeeeeeddddd!!! They squealed as they bit into their victims. A larger dragon started to appear.
Asuka screamed in pain,"Get off of me!" She yelled, sending two of the flying.

The dragons seemed to grow larger as they passed more and more people. They started eating some peoples heads off, carrying them away. One smaller dragon latched itself onto Roman, biting his shoulder. Ngh... Must... Feed... It growled.
Roman grabbed the dragon by it's wings and yanked off his back. He then engulfed his hand in lightning and put right through the dragon's stomach. "Die... "

Last edited by a moderator:
A dragon latched onto her leg, biting into it. Feed... It said softly as a tiny red symbol appeared on her, injecting her with a little sadness and anger.
Nissa:*looks at the dragon as it tells her to feed* Okay.. *picks it up, eating it whole with her monstrous large teeth........ burping a little* That was yummy.... though rocks are better...

As she wandered around the city, Asano could only few confused at how many dragons she was seeing. Since she had never seen one, she would have been impressed, if they weren't eating people.

"Is this how dragons are supposed to act?" She asked herself, unsure about if she should try to kill them or not.

WeirdPrincess said:
( xD They're just having a talk cause Marcus thinks no one cares about him....nothing will happen...hopefully xD )

Asuka screamed in pain,"Get off of me!" She yelled, sending two of the flying.
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and nodded before dragons bit into him "D-Damn it!" He yelled in pain

William sighed "Just....Try to calm down?" He asked her
The dragons continued to feast on them. The larger dragon came into view. Yes... Feeeeeeeed!!! It laughed. It slammed its claw on top of Asuka, nearly crushing her like a pancake. A HUGE red symbol appeared on her, causing her to have hallucinations and turn on everything.

@Fukushima Akira

The dragons continued to feast on them. The larger dragon came into view. Yes... Feeeeeeeed!!! It laughed. It slammed its claw on top of Asuka, nearly crushing her like a pancake. A HUGE red symbol appeared on her, causing her to have hallucinations and turn on everything.
@Fukushima Akira
Marcus yelled more in pain "Le-Let her go you bastard!!!" He yelled in pain

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks at the dragon as it tells her to feed* Okay.. *picks it up, eating it whole with her monstrous large teeth........ burping a little* That was yummy.... though rocks are better...
More dragons swarmed around her. They kept screaming. Feed! Feed! Feed!

More dragons swarmed around her. They kept screaming. Feed! Feed! Feed!
Nissa:*continues to walk, healed already, an eater one of her powers is the ability to eat anything... and she sits down, not liking the dragons and how they taste.....having eaten the three by then and so she begins to dig a hole, eating the rocks as she goes and burrows down into the earth, the opening closing behind her* I like holes... they are warm.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and nodded before dragons bit into him "D-Damn it!" He yelled in pain

William sighed "Just....Try to calm down?" He asked her
Sam took a deep breath, her eyes went orange before she passed out.

@Fukushima Akira
Asuka cries out in pain,"No! I won't turn on anyone!" She yelled as the symbol disappeared from her."Leave me alone!" She yelled as she moved the claw away and pushed at the dragon.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus yelled more in pain "Le-Let her go you bastard!!!" He yelled in pain
More and more symbols appeared on Marcus, taking over his body slowly. And what are you going to do about it!? Your my slave now! The large dragon laughed.

...♅Akira suddenly sensed a change in Asuka's power and vanished, appearing a few feet away from her. He shouted as he ran over and slammed his foot into the large dragon, sending it spiralling through multiple trees♅...

“ Asuka!
No, not again.. I can't lose the woman I love again!

...♅Akira screamed as Euphoric chains wrapped around him at an attempt to decrease his power, however the ground shatter beneath him as his purple power began exploding around him. His hair turned a blood red colour, as did his eyes. His teeth elongated into fangs and soon, the chains snapped, causing Akira's power to explode outwards. All of Akira's memories of his childhood flooded back into his mind as his power increased around him♅...

Akira%20-Cadenza-%202_zpsbnohohmq.gif

...♅The sky suddenly darkened heavily as crows panicked and flew over head, sensing a malicious presence. Akira's screams soon turned silent until a single laugh was heard coming from Akira's position. Multiple feathers dropped around Akira as he closed his eyes and spoke, an eerie smile playing on his face♅...

“ The day of our reunion has finally come, Drago. ”

m2LVrq_zps3mpahuv5.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Nissa:*continues to walk, healed already, an eater one of her powers is the ability to eat anything... and she sits down, not liking the dragons and how they taste.....having eaten the three by then and so she begins to dig a hole, eating the rocks as she goes and burrows down into the earth, the opening closing behind her* I like holes... they are warm.
A dragon popped out of the ground in the hole she was in. Feeeeeeed.... It said, slowly and extremely creepy.

A dragon popped out of the ground in the hole she was in. Feeeeeeed.... It said, slowly and extremely creepy.
Nissa:*she looks at it and her protruding belly...it...her protruding belly... it.......and accidentally burps very loudly, fire spraying out all around the dragon and she bows her head* Excuse me. I know that was rude...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira suddenly sensed a change in Asuka's power and vanished, appearing a few feet away from her. He shouted as he ran over and slammed his foot into the large dragon, sending it spiralling through multiple trees♅...
“ Asuka!

...♅Akira screamed as Euphoric chains wrapped around him at an attempt to decrease his power, however the ground shatter beneath him as his purple power began exploding around him. His hair turned a blood red colour, as did his eyes. His teeth elongated into fangs and soon, the chains snapped, causing Akira's power to explode outwards. All of Akira's memories of his childhood flooded back into his mind as his power increased around him♅...

...♅The sky suddenly darkened heavily as crows panicked and flew over head, sensing a malicious presence. Akira's screams soon turned silent until a single laugh was heard coming from Akira's position. Multiple feathers dropped around Akira as he closed his eyes and spoke, an eerie smile playing on his face♅...

m2LVrq_zps3mpahuv5.gif

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked at Akira "What the hell? A-Akira?" He asked slightly scared of the power he could feel

Roman yawned as he strolled through the now terrorized city. He sighed in boredom, finding nothing in these smaller dragons interesting. Roman continued to kill multiple dragons as he walked though. "Well... This is no fun... "

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Asuka!

m2LVrq_zps3mpahuv5.gif

[/QUOTE]
Drago by then had taken both Marcus's mind and Asuka's mind. It has been too long Akira... Now is the day I create my utopia... And no one will stop me! The one you love is now enslaved! He laughed as he got up. The dragon became swarmed by many more.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looks at it and her protruding belly...it...her protruding belly... it.......and accidentally burps very loudly, fire spraying out all around the dragon and she bows her head* Excuse me. I know that was rude...
The dragon bites her nose, putting a small symbol on her nose.

Drago by then had taken both Marcus's mind and Asuka's mind. It has been too long Akira... Now is the day I create my utopia... And no one will stop me! The one you love is now enslaved! He laughed as he got up. The dragon became swarmed by many more.
Marcus shook his head as he looked at the Dragon "You really are an idiot...." He said with a smirk "No way you can affect the mind of an idiot!" (BRB Y'all I need to do something)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-well I uhhhh I um" she said trying to proces every thing

[/QUOTE]
Its ok if you don't like me or anything Tim said giving her a smile

The dragon bites her nose, putting a small symbol on her nose.
Levi heard dragons and sighed changing into her dragon form she ripped that dragon out of the ground and through it. "God they sure do give dragons a bad name" she says quietly

@Jennete

Roman said:
Roman yawned as he strolled through the now terrorized city. He sighed in boredom, finding nothing in these smaller dragons interesting. Roman continued to kill multiple dragons as he walked though. "Well... This is no fun... "
Dark Tyler was fighting off several dragons. Before he noticed Roman. "Ah, your a friend of Tyler's no?" He asked, touching down next to him.

Dark Tyler was fighting off several dragons. Before he noticed Roman. "Ah, your a friend of Tyler's no?" He asked, touching down next to him.
(You mean Dark Kite?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back