• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "You bore me" He said sending it flying again
The dragon now grew to twice his size, leaping at him and biting his shoulder. Yes!!! So tasty!!! It growled happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No I'm not!" Asuka yelled as tears fell down her face."I've always cared about you! I don't want to see you go....Neither does Nora! Stop thinking that no one cares! I care and she cares and so do all of your other friends. Please! Don't go....I don't want to be alone again..."
Marcus looked shocked "B-But you have Akira" He said nervously "You aren't alone when you have a Sanctum" He said looking down

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The dragon now grew to twice his size, leaping at him and biting his shoulder. Yes!!! So tasty!!! It growled happily.
Marcus looked at it "Stop" He said to it not caring about the pain

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Okay okay." she says smiling. "Ill go for it" she says nodding
William smirked "Good" He said softly "If you do that you won't lose him"

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
The dragon smiled as it tore the flesh off his arm. It grew larger, now 3 times his size. It pinned Marcus to the ground. Us dragons will rule the earth... A world governed by the anger and sadness of others... It will be a utopia! Just for us! It laughed, slurping his blood.

shortyshot8 said:

William smirked "Good" He said softly "If you do that you won't do that"
(If you do that you wont do that?)

The dragon smiled as it tore the flesh off his arm. It grew larger, now 3 times his size. It pinned Marcus to the ground. Us dragons will rule the earth... A world governed by the anger and sadness of others... It will be a utopia! Just for us! It laughed, slurping his blood.
Marcus sighed "DIE" He said making the Dragon's soul explode

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "B-But you have Akira" He said nervously "You aren't alone when you have a Sanctum" He said looking down
"Stop it! Why can't you just accept the fact that I care!" Asuka exclaimed as she gripped his arm tighter."Akki-san hasn't been around that much....he's been busy and I've been lonely...I don't remember the last time I saw him....I don't want you to go! I refuse to let you go! I'll hold you hostage if I have to....just to make you understand that I care. It hurts to see you sad...and angry and in pain.... I want you here and happy...please don't go..."she whimpered as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stop it! Why can't you just accept the fact that I care!" Asuka exclaimed as she gripped his arm tighter."Akki-san hasn't been around that much....he's been busy and I've been lonely...I don't remember the last time I saw him....I don't want you to go! I refuse to let you go! I'll hold you hostage if I have to....just to make you understand that I care. It hurts to see you sad...and angry and in pain.... I want you here and happy...please don't go..."she whimpered as she looked at him.
Marcus looked into her eyes "Those tender eyes.....No...I can't fall for you again" He said looking away

The dragon smirked. You better pay attention boy! He laughed. The tiny dragons had left tiny red symbols on him, injecting him little by little with anger and sadness. More and more dragons attacked his back as Revolution Drago lowered the beam onto Roman.
Roman frowned and used Kamui to dodge the beam and appear on the building behind the dragon. "I was already angry and sad before I even got here." He said to the dragon, putting a hand on his pouch. Where ever she is, hopefully she's safe.... He thought. "I don't think you should even be toying with people's emotions you big scaly bastard!" Roman yelled at the dragon, before he summoned a clone and they charged at it's back with a combined attack.

tumblr_ms0yk7N4Ai1seid8so1_400.gif

(( I was thinking after I read your reply. xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked into her eyes "Those tender eyes.....No...I can't fall for you again" He said looking away
"Again? You liked me...?" Asuka whispered as she continued to hold on.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "DIE" He said making the Dragon's soul explode
The dragons soul bursted into a million pieces. 3 more dragons touched down near Asuka and Marcus. We shall rule! And no one can stop us! They growled with laughter.

@WeirdPrincess

((Welp, now I'm bored ;-; Camilla is at the beach if anyone needs someone to interact with))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Again? You liked me...?" Asuka whispered as she continued to hold on.
Marcus nodded a little "Yeah" He said nervously

The dragons soul bursted into a million pieces. 3 more dragons touched down near Asuka and Marcus. We shall rule! And no one can stop us! They growled with laughter.
@WeirdPrincess
Marcus looked shocked "Too many" He said looking around

Roman said:
Roman frowned and used Kamui to dodge the beam and appear on the building behind the dragon. "I was already angry and sad before I even got here." He said to the dragon, putting a hand on his pouch. Where ever she is, hopefully she's safe.... He thought. "I don't think you should even be toying with people's emotions you big scaly bastard!" Roman yelled at the dragon, before he summoned a clone and they charged at it's back with a combined attack.
tumblr_ms0yk7N4Ai1seid8so1_400.gif

(( I was thinking after I read your reply. xD ))
The dragon slapped them both back with his claws, injecting him with more anger and sadness. Roman started to get thoughts of turning on Snow and all his friends.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded a little "Yeah" He said nervously

Marcus looked shocked "Too many" He said looking around
Asuka ignored the dragons that surround them,"I-I didn't know that..... I'm sorry...." She said softly before looking at one of the dragons."Um....bye!" She exclaimed before teleporting her and Marcus on top of a building.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka ignored the dragons that surround them,"I-I didn't know that..... I'm sorry...." She said softly before looking at one of the dragons."Um....bye!" She exclaimed before teleporting her and Marcus on top of a building.
Marcus looked around "Why are you sorry....?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:

William smirked "Good" He said softly "If you do that you won't lose him"
Sam nodded. "I don't even know where he is" she sighs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back