• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora growled,"You asshole! What the hell is this thing!?" She yelled at him, clearly angry."God I hate this. Why the hell did I even say those thing....I hate everything and everyone...I would rather die then live on this earth." She said angrily as she held her hand out, summoning her sword before stabbing herself in the chest.
(( I just wasted a kick on you. I am now both angry and shocked. ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's eyes slowly opened "A-Asuka?" He asked before shaking her still tired "Asuka!?"

(Sorta got my own thing going on right now xD )
Asuka groaned and slowly opened her eyes,"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. None of that was me! I would never say anything like that to you! I don't know what happened to me....I'm so sorry...none of those things were true." She cried as she quickly hugged him, tears falling."Please forgive me!"

Roman said:
(Well she's not dead yet. She can't die that easily)

Roman said:
((Duh, that's revolution drago's main power, turning people's happiness and joy into anger, sadness, fear, and a lust to kill the people they love :3)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka groaned and slowly opened her eyes,"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. None of that was me! I would never say anything like that to you! I don't know what happened to me....I'm so sorry...none of those things were true." She cried as she quickly hugged him, tears falling."Please forgive me!"
Marcus hugged her softly "This was my fault" He said softly before looking at Nora and sighing "Well that sucks" He said not caring that much as he continued hugging her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The dragon laughed. She has lost control of her mind and will now second guess everything. She HATES everything now... And your next... He laughed as he reached his claw out for Roman.
@WeirdPrincess @Roman
Roman dodged the claw and looked up at the dragon, "You're not gonna get me with something so stupid. I won't lose to a giant reptile." He said, before appearing on a building, that gave him a direct look at the dragon's face.

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "It seems like hes running out of chances way to quickly" she says quietly
William nodded "Well if he keeps his body for a week the chances will vanish and he will be free to live his own life"

WeirdPrincess said:

(Well she's not dead yet. She can't die that easily)
(( Good ))

Roman said:
Roman dodged the claw and looked up at the dragon, "You're not gonna get me with something so stupid. I won't lose to a giant reptile." He said, before appearing on a building, that gave him a direct look at the dragon's face.
The dragon laughed, staring at Roman. We shall see... Let the battle begin! He laughed as more tinier versions of him appeared behind Roman, thrusting their claws at him. Revolution Drago prepared a beam of light in case Roman tried to jump away.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus hugged her softly "This was my fault" He said softly before looking at Nora and sighing "Well that sucks" He said not caring that much as he continued hugging her
(So cold....)

Asuka shook her head,"No it wasn't! I-I used something I wasn't suppose to and then that happened... I'm really sorry." She said as she waved her hand, healing Nora and making the symbol disappear from her head. She hissed in pain as she removed before transferring Nora over to them. She let him go as she floated on to her lap."This girl is reckless...."

WeirdPrincess said:
(So cold....)

Asuka shook her head,"No it wasn't! I-I used something I wasn't suppose to and then that happened... I'm really sorry." She said as she waved her hand, healing Nora and making the symbol disappear from her head. She hissed in pain as she removed before transferring Nora over to them. She let him go as she floated on to her lap."This girl is reckless...."
Marcus looked away "I could care less about what Nora does.....Not like she would care of what I do" He said with a shrug "I might just go...It seems no one here needs me much less wants me here"

The dragon laughed, staring at Roman. We shall see... Let the battle begin! He laughed as more tinier versions of him appeared behind him, thrusting their claws at him. Revolution Drago prepared a beam of light in case Roman tried to jump away.
Roman felt a stab in his back, but it didn't faze him as much as it should have. He quickly turned around and kicked some of them away, and slammed his fist in one of their heads. He felt another stab in his back and sent a lightning beast into that one. Roman then turned to the bigger dragon and noticed the beam of light, "What are you planning to do with that? We don't need a bug zapper to fight!"

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Well if he keeps his body for a week the chances will vanish and he will be free to live his own life"
Sam nodded. "Lets just hope that he keeps his body for a week." she says looking down

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked away "I could care less about what Nora does.....Not like she would care of what I do" He said with a shrug "I might just go...It seems no one here needs me much less wants me here"
A tiny Revolution Drago slammed down in front of him, roaring. Hah! That's right! No one cares about you! The tiny dragon laughed, feeding off his sadness and anger.

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Lets just hope that he keeps his body for a week." she says looking down
William sighed "I'm shocked you haven't kissed him yet" He said with a shrug

A tiny Revolution Drago slammed down in front of him, roaring. Hah! That's right! No one cares about you! The tiny dragon laughed, feeding off his sadness and anger.
Marcus looked at it "Excuse me?" He asked before flicking it sending it flying

shortyshot8 said:
Asuka frowned,"Don't talk like that! I want you here!" She said as two swords appeared above her head again."Again!? Why does this keep happening..."she muttered as she looked up at them before looking at Marcus."People want you here, even this girl right here. It may not look like it, but she still cares and I care. You're friends care about you and they want you around. I want you around....it'll be lonely if you go..."she said softly as she grabbed on to his arm."Please...."

Roman said:
Roman felt a stab in his back, but it didn't faze him as much as it should have. He quickly turned around and kicked some of them away, and slammed his fist in one of their heads. He felt another stab in his back and sent a lightning beast into that one. Roman then turned to the bigger dragon and noticed the beam of light, "What are you planning to do with that? We don't need a bug zapper to fight!"
The dragon smirked. You better pay attention boy! He laughed. The tiny dragons had left tiny red symbols on him, injecting him little by little with anger and sadness. More and more dragons attacked his back as Revolution Drago lowered the beam onto Roman.

((Everyone else is involved in this violence and drama and getting emotional... Camilla is just sitting on a rock on the shoreline kicking water with her feet xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka frowned,"Don't talk like that! I want you here!" She said as two swords appeared above her head again."Again!? Why does this keep happening..."she muttered as she looked up at them before looking at Marcus."People want you here, even this girl right here. It may not look like it, but she still cares and I care. You're friends care about you and they want you around. I want you around....it'll be lonely if you go..."she said softly as she grabbed on to his arm."Please...."
Marcus looked shocked "S-Stop...You're just toying with my emotions....Making me think that you and Nora cared....."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I'm shocked you haven't kissed him yet" He said with a shrug

Marcus looked at it "Excuse me?" He asked before flicking it sending it flying
The dragon got a lot bigger, about his size now. Ah... The feeling of pain... It's so beautiful isn't it? He asked, smirking.

The dragon got a lot bigger, about his size now. Ah... The feeling of pain... It's so beautiful isn't it? He asked, smirking.
Marcus sighed "You bore me" He said sending it flying again

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "S-Stop...You're just toying with my emotions....Making me think that you and Nora cared....."
"No I'm not!" Asuka yelled as tears fell down her face."I've always cared about you! I don't want to see you go....Neither does Nora! Stop thinking that no one cares! I care and she cares and so do all of your other friends. Please! Don't go....I don't want to be alone again..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back