• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed happily and smiled at her "thas good" he said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
The baby dragon jumped up onto Euloria lap and stole a bit of her food before running off 'H-Hey!" She called after it and chuckled "Besides, I have these little handfuls to care for so I don't go out often" she laughed lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](He is unless the trancendance of him being the dragon God happens then he becomes mindless and craves nothing but to destroy every realm. But akira is baciacly the only thing that can kill and stop him)

[/QUOTE]
(( Eh... Dragon God? I believe Roman is one rank above a God. At least that's what I was told ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Area? That's cute~ )))

[/QUOTE]
((Yay! Lets set the world on fiahhhh we can burn brightttterrrr than the sunnnnnnnnnnunnnnnn xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed again "It begins" He said to Asuka before warping to Tyler "Long time no see"
@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess
Asuka appeared next to him,"You dare disobey me? Foolish." She said coldly as she stared at him. The necklace glinted in the sunlight as it glowed green."Well would you look at that....goodbye Marcus." She said as she banished him to a dimension he couldn't escape from.

Roman said:
(( Eh... Dragon God? I believe Roman is one rank above a God. At least that's what I was told ))
-Roman

Hello ;)
Well I made him in the last thread to where he's called a god but he was made to destroy every realm and every thing in them. Except for akira and them

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Yay! Lets set the world on fiahhhh we can burn brightttterrrr than the sunnnnnnnnnnunnnnnn xD ))
((( The world? Lol. You're thinking too small~ )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka appeared next to him,"You dare disobey me? Foolish." She said coldly as she stared at him. The necklace glinted in the sunlight as it glowed green."Well would you look at that....goodbye Marcus." She said as she banished him to a dimension he couldn't escape from.
Marcus looked around "How boring" He said with a yawn "Asuka-Chan your magic is weak" He said before tearing a hole in space hopping back to where he was

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The world? Lol. You're thinking too small~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(L-Lee universe!? :o YAYYY!!!)

Tyler looked at her with a quizzical expression. "W-What...?" He asked, fearful of what was to come.

((Well at this rate he's going to turn Drago again... And this time, it won't be so easy xD ))
Nora hugged her knees to her chest as tears fell,"I....I was thinking that....maybe we should take a short break. So much has happened and it's so overwhelming! My doesn't mean I don't love you any less...I just....need to relax and take a step back. Think about what I've done and...." She said softly before more tears began to fall.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hugged her knees to her chest as tears fell,"I....I was thinking that....maybe we should take a short break. So much has happened and it's so overwhelming! My doesn't mean I don't love you any less...I just....need to relax and take a step back. Think about what I've done and...." She said softly before more tears began to fall.
Liara quickly got up and covered Nora's mouth chalking her head frantavly "no no no" she said to her before she ran over to Tyler and covered his ears thinking that would have it so he wouldn't hear it

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Tyler's whole world shattered. "O-Oh..." He said before almost instantly he turned into Revolution Drago, destroying the entire house. I'm back bitches!!! He laughed as a pillar of red light erupted, sending Nora and Liara flying.

@Daniel reaver

@anyone else who feels like joining in...

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked around "How boring" He said with a yawn "Asuka-Chan your magic is weak" He said before tearing a hole in space hopping back to where he was
Asuka sighed,"My magic is weak? Aren't you just cute. You're nothing but a worthless pile of trash, you mean nothing to anyone." She said coldly as she gazed into his eyes. What's happening!? This isn't me! Why am I saying this!? She thought as she continued to gaze at Marcus."Maybe it's you who is the weak one. That wasn't the strong dimension I put you in. Seems as if I underestimated you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed,"My magic is weak? Aren't you just cute. You're nothing but a worthless pile of trash, you mean nothing to anyone." She said coldly as she gazed into his eyes. What's happening!? This isn't me! Why am I saying this!? She thought as she continued to gaze at Marcus."Maybe it's you who is the weak one. That wasn't the strong dimension I put you in. Seems as if I underestimated you."
Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What did you just say?" He asked before raising his fist and swinging it at her before stopping an inch away as his eyes glowed both saying 8

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( . . . XDDD You're almost there~ )))

[/QUOTE]
((R-Realityyyyyyyy!? ...My life is complete o-o))

Liara screamed before she hit a tree "God DAMIT nora why didn't you learn from last time!!!" She screamed at nora as she slowly got to her feet and limped over hugging tylers leg desperately "Tyler stop" she said in pain

@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed "well now you have me to help" he said to her with a happy smile
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled lightly "I know, I'm thankful for that"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya waved. "Take care" she says "Ima go take a nap" she says sprinting off to her dorm
Ayen sat against a tree because he forgot to follow Amaya, alone with his out thoughts, his own worst enemy

'
so, you're hoping for a happy life this time are you? why can't we forget that now, and get to the part where we rampage like the monster we are?' the primal god part of him tauted in his mind.

'because, i want to be done with that.' he replied meekly. as his inner turmoil started up again.

Daniel reaver]Liara screamed before she hit a tree "God DAMIT nora why didn't you learn from last time!!!" She screamed at nora as she slowly got to her feet and limped over hugging tylers leg desperately "Tyler stop" she said in pain @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
The dragon shook his leg, slamming her back into a tree. Not this time missy! I got him under lock and key! He laughed before taking off towards the forest.

@WeirdPrincess

Tyler's whole world shattered. "O-Oh..." He said before almost instantly he turned into Revolution Drago, destroying the entire house. I'm back bitches!!! He laughed as a pillar of red light erupted, sending Nora and Liara flying.
@Daniel reaver

@anyone else who feels like joining in...
Nora sat where she was, not affect by anything."Nice....So this happens when he's angry or sad....good to know." She said as she stood up, dusting herself off."Seems like my little experiment worked....and now my house is gone. I paid a lot of money for this!" She said angrily as she fly up and landed on the dragons head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back