• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I just realized what you do wrong;
You make Tyler turn evil, then you have him turn good a few posts later/next page. You should extend what you do, such as allow Nora and etc to mourn Tyler more and longer, then reveal he's alive. You should've also had the dragon actually be evil and not concern his self with Tyler's existence -after all, he's evil- and randomly attack his friends without mercy. Plus, having the dragon talk crap about Tyler seems a bit cliché xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((I know, it was a bit cliché and I didn't actually plan this... But whatever, he turns evil whenever he's angry or depressed... Plus this already happened once...))

Ayen sst there, for a couple of minutes, forgetting to follow Amaya, thinking on different things,

'how the world has changed, to allow a brat like that to roam around undisciplined' he thought and felt the other halve of him itching for a fight

'How can we sit here and not teach him a thing or two? how can you go days without using the power that is ours by birth right?' it screamed at him

'we, no, i can here for my own peace, and why do you only think of fighting and battles?' and his inner turmoil continued for a couple minutes.

Liara looked at the living Tyler then ran over and tackled him "tyler im sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" she said as she nuzzled his shoulder

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I know, it was a bit cliché and I didn't actually plan this... But whatever, he turns evil whenever he's angry or depressed... Plus this already happened once...))
((( I know, I just find it a bit disappointing, getting all hyped for the dragon to start chaos, then to be defeated rather easily xD )))

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "I only have one friend and she doesn't live on school grounds so I don't really see her often" she said as she took some more food "So my plans are the same as yours", she laughed.
Daniel laughed happily and smiled at her "thas good" he said to her with a smile

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked up and gasped,"What in the world?!" She exclaimed before looking back at the Tyler on the couch and to the one in front of her."I'm so confused....my head is starting to hurt..."she murmured.
Tyler sighed, moving his dead body to a nearby furnace. "I got multiple souls now from killing gods and stuff... Mostly because they wanted me dead." He said. "Sorry if this is confusing you..." He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know, I just find it a bit disappointing, getting all hyped for the dragon to start chaos, then to be defeated rather easily xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Hehehe I guess liaras just that powerful xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at his hands as his voice now sounded like two people "That doesn't explain anything about why she kissed Tyler.....I have to admit....I hate Tyler for that and if I see him again I vow to rip out his heart and crush it with my own hands"
Asuka sighed,"She still had feelings for him. He died before they ever really got to have a relationship....it seems she wants to try it out first. There's no guarantee she'll come back.....but she might." She said softly."You won't be killing Tyler. Not while I'm still alive....just because you're hurt doesn't give you the right to go off and kill someone. Even if they took the one you love..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know, I just find it a bit disappointing, getting all hyped for the dragon to start chaos, then to be defeated rather easily xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Well his weakness is love and affection... Plus soul burst could easily rekt Revo Drago... I just saw opportunity because I didn't want Akira to have ANOTHER mess to clean up xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(( I never get to fight the dragon! Roman and Tyler are friends, yet he never seen, heard of, or got to fight the dragon because Roman is NEVER around xD ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and patted her on the back "Listen there is one thing you need to know...These next few days are gonna be hard on him....I want you to calm him down...PLEASE"
Sam looked up William. "How do I calm him down" she asks

Roman said:
(( I never get to fight the dragon! Roman and Tyler are friends, yet he never seen, heard of, or got to fight the dragon because Roman is NEVER around xD ))
-Roman

Hello ;)
(You could fight daniel)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed,"She still had feelings for him. He died before they ever really got to have a relationship....it seems she wants to try it out first. There's no guarantee she'll come back.....but she might." She said softly."You won't be killing Tyler. Not while I'm still alive....just because you're hurt doesn't give you the right to go off and kill someone. Even if they took the one you love..."
Marcus looked at her with a blank expression "And what will you do about it?" He stopped "Screw it" He said as he looked back down "I hate them all......" He said as his aura seemed to change "I am going to kill them all with or without your help" He said standing up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](You could fight daniel)

[/QUOTE]
(( I thought Daniel was good >.> ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

((Well his weakness is love and affection... Plus soul burst could easily rekt Revo Drago... I just saw opportunity because I didn't want Akira to have ANOTHER mess to clean up xD ))
((( Well, the city's destroyed and some other stuff is about to happen, depending on @PixelScoreMC's next reply xD )))

Roman said:
-Roman

Hello ;)
((Well it's pretty easy... All you have to do is make him very angry... Or very sad. He feeds off pain and suffering)))

Tyler sighed, moving his dead body to a nearby furnace. "I got multiple souls now from killing gods and stuff... Mostly because they wanted me dead." He said. "Sorry if this is confusing you..." He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head.
Nora sighed,"No it's fine.....I just have to wrap my head around all of this." She said softly as she chewed on her lower lip. I don't want to do this....but I have to.... I just need a break for a while.... I jump into relationships to quickly, she thought as she looked at the ceiling."Hey Tyler...?"

Roman said:
(( I thought Daniel was good >.> ))
-Roman

Hello ;)
(He is unless the trancendance of him being the dragon God happens then he becomes mindless and craves nothing but to destroy every realm. But akira is baciacly the only thing that can kill and stop him)

((Well it's pretty easy... All you have to do is make him very angry... Or very sad. He feeds off pain and suffering)))
(( They are friends, Roman wouldn't hurt his friends just to fight them at their best. ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"No it's fine.....I just have to wrap my head around all of this." She said softly as she chewed on her lower lip. I don't want to do this....but I have to.... I just need a break for a while.... I jump into relationships to quickly, she thought as she looked at the ceiling."Hey Tyler...?"
Tyler looked at her with a quizzical expression. "W-What...?" He asked, fearful of what was to come.

Roman said:
(( They are friends, Roman wouldn't hurt his friends just to fight them at their best. ))
-Roman

Hello ;)
((Well at this rate he's going to turn Drago again... And this time, it won't be so easy xD ))

Tyler looked at her with a quizzical expression. "W-What...?" He asked, fearful of what was to come.

((Well at this rate he's going to turn Drago again... And this time, it won't be so easy xD ))
(Reply you bastard! xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back