• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ramona sipped her drink again and sighed a little when she set it down. "If you have relationship problems because if someone, and they make love confusing, why be with them then? I would just say goodbye and move on with my life. As for the sister problem, I don't think she'll be gone for too long."
"Maybe....who knows." She mumbled before sighing again."Forget it! I'm just here to drink away my sorrows and just get drunk.....which will take a lot." She said as she ordered five more drinks.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally leaped forward and pounced on him, clinging onto him "no stay!" She says and looks at Sam "all the fun guys are jerks" she mumbles and does her best to make herself feel heavy.
@Mayyflower
Shingo growled and tossed her off him. "Get off me!" He yelled, stuffing his hands in his pockets before he walked away.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo growled and tossed her off him. "Get off me!" He yelled, stuffing his hands in his pockets before he walked away.
Sam heard shingo yell and turned around and saw Ally on the ground she ran over there. "What the hell, just because one person made you mad doesn't give you the fucking right to be a dick to Ally" she growls helping Ally up

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira brought his arms to his face and turned to the right, causing the blasts to bounce off of his armour. The sudden gust of air caused the small pieces of debris and dust to blow past Akira. He lowered his arms and looked at Zero, soon dusting the left side of his armour with his right hand. He spoke♅...
“ How troublesome. Is that all you've got? ”

[/QUOTE]
" Well... were they annoying or not? " He sighs, sending the sword towards Akira's chest.

((Sorry for short posts, I can't find a way to make long posts in fights... :I))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin turned towards Asano, smiling with his eyes closed. "Heh, It was nothing! Glad you're enjoying yourself. Me, I love getting the chance to spend time with people. And you're pretty nice, so that makes it all the better." He finished, opening his eyes to look at her.

"Alright, then."

Kili snapped, and a wheelchair materialized next to the bed. He sat up.

"Where should we go, today?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse thought a moment.

"You, uh, said you had a garden?"

She blushed a bit, hoping he wouldn't think it was weird.

Mayyflower said:
Sam heard shingo yell and turned around and saw Ally on the ground she ran over there. "What the hell, just because one person made you mad doesn't give you the fucking right to be a dick to Ally" she growls helping Ally up
@LunaCrosby
Shingo ignored her and continued to walk away.

"FINAL ART: SOUL BURST!" He yelled, throwing a huge ball of light at himself. Tyler then turned normal, flying up and Liara bridal-style. However, he was too weak. He crashed into the ground, his wings seared off. His eyes went lifeless.
@WeirdPrincess
Liara looked at him after they crashed and went wide eyed "Tyler?!? TYLER?!?" She yelled as she shook his slightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled before taking another bite of food and quickly swallowing it

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked up at him and smiled lightly "Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" She asked curiously.

"FINAL ART: SOUL BURST!" He yelled, throwing a huge ball of light at himself. Tyler then turned normal, flying up and Liara bridal-style. However, he was too weak. He crashed into the ground, his wings seared off. His eyes went lifeless.
@WeirdPrincess
Nora cursed as she quickly flew down towards them. She picked up Liara and Tyler easily,"Crap....what the hell was that...." She whispered to herself as tears began to fall. She blinked a few times to stop them before she slowly rose up and flew away from the scene, carrying them both. She looked down at Liara,"Are....are you okay?" She asked softly before looking at Tyler. She moved him slightly, hoping he wasn't dead. Fuck....He used Soul Burst again....damnit Ty! Why would you do that? She thought as she gazed at him before looking at Liara. @Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared infront of him "It's not nice to ignore people" He said with a glare
Shingo raised a eyebrow. "And what are going to do about it? Use the power of the almighty cheesecake?" He asked.

Shingo raised a eyebrow. "And what are going to do about it? Use the power of the almighty cheesecake?" He asked.
William sighed "Umm yeah...No" He said looking at him "Listen I understand maybe you didn't like what she did but..." He put his hands behind his head "What you did was fucked up"

PixelScoreMC said:
" Well... were they annoying or not? " He sighs, sending the sword towards Akira's chest.

((Sorry for short posts, I can't find a way to make long posts in fights... :I))
...♅Akira began walking towards Zero as the blades quickly approached him. He soon broke into a jog, then into a full speed sprint, dodging the swords as they flew past him. He spoke to Zero as he suddenly appeared behind him, touching his back with his index finger♅...

“ It's over. ”

large%208_zpsz2si2n9o.gif

((( If you do that thing, posts will be longer xD )))

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I'm Marcus...But I am....Well...." He sighed "I am a mixed being of a man named Al and a man named Jack"
Asuka nodded,"Right. I made Jack so I was curious as to where he was....and it brought me to you. You do have a few similarities in your personality and your aura color is the same." She said as she looked at him.

Ally stood there quietly and glanced at her sister "Ima go home... I need a nap" she says and turns around jerk..jerk..fucking jerk. She thought and walked off angrily, her eyes going cat like and she growled loudly but didn't mean to.

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded,"Right. I made Jack so I was curious as to where he was....and it brought me to you. You do have a few similarities in your personality and your aura color is the same." She said as she looked at him.
Marcus sighed "Yeah.....My life is so strange...And it sucks....Hell even Nora left me" He said sadly as he looked down "That idiot....Why did she think that someone like Tyler would be better than me....?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Umm yeah...No" He said looking at him "Listen I understand maybe you didn't like what she did but..." He put his hands behind his head "What you did was fucked up"
Shingo glared at him. "So what? Everybody hates me anyway... Why should I even care?" He asked.

Tyler just laid there, lifeless. He tried to flap his wings, trying to show that he was alive, but they were burned off. He couldn't move.
Liara stared to baul as she burried her face into tylers chest "Tyler im sorry I'm sorry Im sorry!!!" She yelled as she held onto him her world crashing and ripping apart again

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Jasper blushed more before he slowly moved and pressed his four head against hers

Shingo glared at him. "So what? Everybody hates me anyway... Why should I even care?" He asked.
William glared back as he got up in his face "You should know....Anyone who messes with my brother messes with me....And I know my brother loves Sam so....Walk away from her one more time and I will kill you"

LunaCrosby said:
Ally stood there quietly and glanced at her sister "Ima go home... I need a nap" she says and turns around jerk..jerk..fucking jerk. She thought and walked off angrily, her eyes going cat like and she growled loudly but didn't mean to.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Sam walked back with her. "I think ima go somewhere and stay there for a while" she says looking down

Nonalaka said:
Euloria looked up at him and smiled lightly "Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" She asked curiously.
"You." He said frankly meaning being with her before taking another bite "I don't really have any freinds so you are the only one I spend time around" he said quietly to her

shortyshot8 said:
William glared back as he got up in his face "You should know....Anyone who messes with my brother messes with me....And I know my brother loves Sam so....Walk away from her one more time and I will kill you"
Shingo laughed. "You wouldn't be the first person to say that." He said, walking around him. "The only reason I act like a asshole is because of a birth defect."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back