• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Revolution Drago lifted her into the air, draining her anger and sadness. Yes... That is all Tyler is in the end... A being that feeds off the pain and suffering of others!" The dragon laughed.
Liara screamed before she stopped feeling the pain as tears just streamed down her face as she only felt lonely Ness "I want Tyler to love me" she said as she sat there in his hand as tears flooded out of her eyes

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lend in to whisper in Amaya's ear "yeah, but i'm part Primal God, so i think i can hold my own, and then some." he said with the utmost confidence.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Amaya nodded and smiled. "A primal God huh" she says looking up at him

Roman said:
"Makes sense. I'm not into them at all, they annoy me." Ramona sighed and ordered a drink. When she got it, she took a sip and set it back down. "I don't know why I don't like them, I just don't."
"It's not like you have to like everyone....people can be so annoying that sometimes I just to...punch them or something." Nora said as she looked around the bar, gulping down her other drink."This sucks...life sucks in general. First I lose my sister and then this guy hates me...because I strung along his feelings without meaning too...." She sighed as her head rested on the counter.

Shingo cocked a eyebrow at her. "I'm sorry, but I like being a asshole, thank you very much." He said.
Amaya looked at Shingo. "Im sorry, but then you will just live alone forever," she says smiling. "I dont like you very much Shingo" she says still smiling

@SoulofTobi

Shingo cocked a eyebrow at her. "I'm sorry, but I like being a asshole, thank you very much." He said.
"Or your...uhm... friend boy.. guy friend" she said not knowing the correct term. Ally then turned and stared at Shingo with a confused look.

@SoulofTobi

The dragon laughed, clenching his fist. The dragon was choking her in midair. He doesn't even deserve anybody! Because all he does is make people suffer! People like you, that care for him! The beast said.
@WeirdPrincess
Liara went wide eyed as she had a hard time breathing "t-Tyler." She said through pained and raspy breaths as she tryed to breath "g-give Tyler back" she managed through her choking

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Shingo. "Im sorry, but then you will just live alone forever," she says smiling. "I dont like you very much Shingo" she says still smiling
@SoulofTobi
LunaCrosby said:
"Or your...uhm... friend boy.. guy friend" she said not knowing the correct term. Ally then turned and stared at Shingo with a confused look.
@SoulofTobi
Shingo spat at the ground, turning around. "Good, I don't need any friends." He said.

Shingo spat at the ground, turning around. "Good, I don't need any friends." He said.
Amaya smiled. "Cool" she says giving him a thumbs up

Sam starts backing up. "Ima leave now" she says turning around

@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Cool" she says giving him a thumbs up
Sam starts backing up. "Ima leave now" she says turning around

@LunaCrosby
"No don't go your my friends" she sighed and flopped back, leaning against a tree.

The dragon laughed, clenching his fist. The dragon was choking her in midair. He doesn't even deserve anybody! Because all he does is make people suffer! People like you, that care for him! The beast said.
@WeirdPrincess
Nora growled as she impaled the hand the was clenched. She had no idea what to do to try to save Liara, but she would do it...even if it meant her death."Let her go!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara went wide eyed as she had a hard time breathing "t-Tyler." She said through pained and raspy breaths as she tryed to breath "g-give Tyler back" she managed through her choking

[/QUOTE]
The dragon continued to squeeze, about kill her. He then grimaced and dropped her, grabbing his wrist. "Don't hurt her!" A voice screamed. Shut up you fool!!!

Ayen stared at Shingo "Shingo, if you ever do Amaya any wrong, or her sister, there wont be a place you can hide, especially in any nature heavy places" he said narrowing his eyes "so, you better be less of a jackass or i'll make you wish you were one."

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"No don't go your my friends" she sighed and flopped back, leaning against a tree.
Sam sighed. "Gurllll" she says turning around

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stared at Shingo "Shingo, if you ever do Amaya any wrong, or her sister, there wont be a place you can hide, especially in any nature heavy places" he said narrowing his eyes "so, you better be less of a jackass or i'll make you wish you were one."
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
Sam looked at Ayen. "Calm down Amaya gots it." she says rubbing the back of her head

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hummed slightly as her body buzzed,"I wonder....time to go check up on him!" She said happily before whistling. Her broom zoomed in front of her before she hopped on and flew towards her destination."He seems to be pretty busy.... Though his energy is different...I wonder what happened." She said softly as she snapped her finger, changing out of her bathing suit before her broom stopped. It hovered in front of Marcus and Nissa, Asuka smiled at them."Hello!" She said happily. @shortyshot8 @Jennete
View attachment 135259
Marcus looked at her "Uhh hi Asuka" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's not like you have to like everyone....people can be so annoying that sometimes I just to...punch them or something." Nora said as she looked around the bar, gulping down her other drink."This sucks...life sucks in general. First I lose my sister and then this guy hates me...because I strung along his feelings without meaning too...." She sighed as her head rested on the counter.
Ramona sipped her drink again and sighed a little when she set it down. "If you have relationship problems because if someone, and they make love confusing, why be with them then? I would just say goodbye and move on with my life. As for the sister problem, I don't think she'll be gone for too long."

The dragon continued to squeeze, about kill her. He then grimaced and dropped her, grabbing his wrist. "Don't hurt her!" A voice screamed. Shut up you fool!!!
Liara screamed as she started to fall to the ground fear in her eyes as she started to near the ground "Tyler!" She screamed weakly at the dragon

LunaCrosby said:
SoulofTobi said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
Shingo laughed. "Alright! I'm leaving anyway. Didn't care anyway." He said, leaving.

@Mayyflower

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero Licked his lips, giving a deadly glare towards Akira's direction. " Prepare yourself. "
The ground trembled, as Zero shot forth, swinging his sword around Akira, never actually hitting him. " Annoying Winds. "

Small blasts of his blade filled the air, creating cuts on the surface of Akira's skin.
...♅Akira brought his arms to his face and turned to the right, causing the blasts to bounce off of his armour. The sudden gust of air caused the small pieces of debris and dust to blow past Akira. He lowered his arms and looked at Zero, soon dusting the left side of his armour with his right hand. He spoke♅...

“ How troublesome. Is that all you've got? ”

15%20-%201_zpsebfemugc.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "Uhh hi Asuka" He said nervously
Asuka looked at him and tilted her head,"Hm....Do I know you? I sense that something with you is off....and your aura is slightly different then before...What's your name?"

Shingo laughed. "Alright! I'm leaving anyway. Didn't care anyway." He said, leaving.
@Mayyflower
Ally leaped forward and pounced on him, clinging onto him "no stay!" She says and looks at Sam "all the fun guys are jerks" she mumbles and does her best to make herself feel heavy.

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at him and tilted her head,"Hm....Do I know you? I sense that something with you is off....and your aura is slightly different then before...What's your name?"
Marcus sighed "I'm Marcus...But I am....Well...." He sighed "I am a mixed being of a man named Al and a man named Jack"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back