• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo squealed and jumped a little. "Dang it! It's you again!" He barked. "Geez! Why do you have to be such a brat!?"
"Brat?" She said and hopped off "well this 'brat' wants a friend to meet her sister so come on" she said and grabbed his arm, dragging him to Amaya and her friend.

@SoulofTobi

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika nodded slowly "mmmhm" she said to him
_-----------

Liara giggled as she got up then pulled Tyler up and kissed him quickly before blushing and placing the tips of her left fingers to her mouth "yup" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed wiping his lips before he got up. "I'm sorry Liara... I still don't like you like that." He said softly. "I know I kissed you that one time... But love just doesn't work like that. It doesn't just HAPPEN. You have to make it happen."

LunaCrosby said:
"Brat?" She said and hopped off "well this 'brat' wants a friend to meet her sister so come on" she said and grabbed his arm, dragging him to Amaya and her friend.
@SoulofTobi
Shingo groaned. "Alright, but can this 'friend' have a cheesecake first?" He asked, grunting.

LunaCrosby said:
@SoulofTobi
Amaya's tail swayed happily when Ally came back.

Sam crossed her arms not knowing what to do, "Well Amaya im Samantha, but please call me sam" she says turning to Amaya.

@SoulofTobi @TheRebelliousDragon

Hiro hugged her happily. "Yayyyyy!!!" He said, happy she would hang out with him.
Tyler sighed wiping his lips before he got up. "I'm sorry Liara... I still don't like you like that." He said softly. "I know I kissed you that one time... But love just doesn't work like that. It doesn't just HAPPEN. You have to make it happen."
Mika smiled slightly at him "so what should we do" she asked him curiously

-----------------

Liara a smile started to turn into a frown "b-but liara loves tyler. And Tyler kissed liara. And Tyler said that a kiss I a sign of love" she said as she stared up at him her tail stopped waging and her ears started to slowly go down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled slightly at him "so what should we do" she asked him curiously
-----------------

Liara a smile started to turn into a frown "b-but liara loves tyler. And Tyler kissed liara. And Tyler said that a kiss I a sign of love" she said as she stared up at him her tail stopped waging and her ears started to slowly go down

[/QUOTE]
Hiro got a quizzical look. "I don't know, I don't get to leave the house very often... Do you know where we should go?" He asked.

-----------------

Tyler frowned, looking back at her as he continued to walk. "Please don't be like that..." He said softly. "Please don't be sad..." He said before a small red symbol started to come into view.

Shingo groaned. "Alright, but can this 'friend' have a cheesecake first?" He asked, grunting.
Ally rolled her eyes at Shin go and gave him some "while you were calling me a brat I had a clone get you some" she said and waved at her sister and her friend "hi! I'm Ally and this is Shingo" she said and smiled.

@SoulofTobi

Hiro got a quizzical look. "I don't know, I don't get to leave the house very often... Do you know where we should go?" He asked.
-----------------

Tyler frowned, looking back at her as he continued to walk. "Please don't be like that..." He said softly. "Please don't be sad..." He said before a small red symbol started to come into view.
"Hmm we could go to the park" she suggests happily

---------------

Liara stared at tyler as tears streamed down her face
tumblr_mesbg2Txy71rt8ohzo1_500.gif

"B-but tyler kissed liara!" She yelled defiantly "tyler said that a kiss Is a sign of love. And Tyler kissed liara!" She yelled as she stared at him a pleading look on her face

LunaCrosby said:
Ally rolled her eyes at Shin go and gave him some "while you were calling me a brat I had a clone get you some" she said and waved at her sister and her friend "hi! I'm Ally and this is Shingo" she said and smiled.
@SoulofTobi
Shingo's eyes turned yellow and he smiled happily as he ate the cheesecake. He hugged Ally happily. "Yayyyy! Kitty!~" He said happily.

@SoulofTobi

LunaCrosby said:
@SoulofTobi
Sam cuts in. "And im Samantha" she says smiling a little

@TheRebelliousDragon @SoulofTobi

Shingo's eyes turned yellow and he smiled happily as he ate the cheesecake. He hugged Ally happily. "Yayyyy! Kitty!~" He said happily.
@Mayyflower @SoulofTobi
Amaya hissed at Shingo when he got up on Ally

@LunaCrosby @SoulofTobi

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hmm we could go to the park" she suggests happily
---------------

"B-but tyler kissed liara!" She yelled defiantly "tyler said that a kiss Is a sign of love. And Tyler kissed liara!" She yelled as she stared at him a pleading look on her face

[/QUOTE]
Hiro nodded happily. "That sounds good to me!" He said, kissing her cheek. "Thanks for being my friend!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hmm we could go to the park" she suggests happily
---------------

[/QUOTE]
Tyler started cry as he clenched his fists. "P-Please... Don't make me go through THAT again..." He said softly as more and more symbols became visible on his arms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Woops)
Atrio smiled at her as he sat there before turning his head twoards the window and sighing as he looked out it

[/QUOTE]
Lol its ok)

She looked at him and wondered what was wrong or if he would tell her, "baby?" She asked

@SoulofTobi
Mayyflower said:

@LunaCrosby @SoulofTobi
Ally blushed slightly "its fine Amaya, he just has big mood swings" she laughs.

@SoulofTobi

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's always the solution for me...." Nora said as the bartender brought back her drinks. She eagerly picked up the whiskey and gulped it down in seconds."I hate relationships....I don't even understand why I bother with guys....I wish I was a lesbian. Girls seem so much easier." She said as she drummed her fingers on the counter.
"Why don't you just be one? I'm a lesbian and I enjoy it and I feel it is a easy way to get away from men. Then again, just because your a lesbian doesn't mean you immune to heartbreak though." Ramona said sadly.

Mayyflower said:

@LunaCrosby @SoulofTobi
Shingo smirks and looks at her. "Someone is jealous of my love for kitty..." He said to Amaya.

Hiro nodded happily. "That sounds good to me!" He said, kissing her cheek. "Thanks for being my friend!"

Tyler started cry as he clenched his fists. "P-Please... Don't make me go through THAT again..." He said softly as more and more symbols became visible on his arms.
Mika blushed and brought a hand to her cheek as she looked down with an embarased smile "mhm" she mumbled to him

-------------

Liara started to shake her head slightly "why does tyler like to hurt liara. He knows liara loves him. And he still hurts her" she said as she looked down the tears streaming from her eyes "t-tyler lied to liara" she said quietly to her self

Mayyflower said:

@LunaCrosby @SoulofTobi
Ayen tilted his head and smiled "hello, im Ayen, pleasure to meet you" he said with an elven accent.

@TheRebelliousDragon
@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
@SoulofTobi
Amaya's tail whipped around. She crosses his arms. "I dont like how he called you a brat" she growls under her breath

LunaCrosby said:
@SoulofTobi
Shingo rubs his cheek against Ally's. "But in the end, both mood swings love you!" He said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed and brought a hand to her cheek as she looked down with an embarased smile "mhm" she mumbled to him
-------------

Liara started to shake her head slightly "why does tyler like to hurt liara. He knows liara loves him. And he still hurts her" she said as she looked down the tears streaming from her eyes "t-tyler lied to liara" she said quietly to her self

[/QUOTE]
Hiro got a blank expression, poking her cheek. "Your face is very red... Do you have a fever?" He asked.

-------

Tyler kept crying as he fell to his knees, the symbols enveloping him. "I'm sorry Liara... I'm so sorry..." He said softly, those being his last words before dragon wings sprouted from his back. His eyes turned a blood red.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's tail whipped around. She crosses his arms. "I dont like how he called you a brat" she growls under her breath
Shingo rubs his cheek against Ally's. "But in the end, both mood swings love you!" He said happily.
"Its his way of trying to hide his emotions... I think" she says quietly and blushes even more "you already told me that" she mumbles.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked at Shingo. "Jealous of someone like you" she laughed. "Cute" she says smiling
@TheRebelliousDragon
The cheesecake effect wore off. "I am NOT cute!" He barked before falling backwards on his butt. "Ow..." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back