• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro sensed he had made her feel bad. "Wait!!!" He said, running after her.
Yuto sighed, disappearing from the arena. "Guess training is cancelled for today..."

Tyler looked up, alert of his surrounding. "What was that...?" He asked himself, nervously.
(Never knew Yuto could be such an ass xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled,"That's good! I've been a tad bit worried about you." She said, gently kicking her feet.
Nissa: Why? *she asks, tilting her head a bit*

Hiro sensed he had made her feel bad. "Wait!!!" He said, running after her.
Yuto sighed, disappearing from the arena. "Guess training is cancelled for today..."

Tyler looked up, alert of his surrounding. "What was that...?" He asked himself, nervously.
Mika looked back at him wondering why he had called her back

----------------

Liara head his voice again the smiled excitedly as she scrambled to her feet and ran in his direction "TYLER!!" She yelled happily as she saw him while running twoards him till she got to him the wraped her arms around his neck and hugged him happily

(Well technically he's very strict about his rules... So yes, he is a ass. Btw, Shingo is free :D )
(Bring him to the park and he can hop in ally and her sisters little family reunion.)

Jennete said:
Nissa: Why? *she asks, tilting her head a bit*
"Because you're my friend and I care about you. If you weren't well, I would be upset." Asuka said as she gazed at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen kept searching with no luck and decided to try searching with magic, so he let his aura spill out of him making brush past every thing in the park, trying to find some similar to Amaya's. "let there be at least one" be whispered.
Amaya called out to Ayen still in Ally's arms. "Found her" she calls out

@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Ally "Cause your my sister and I haven't seen you in a while" she repeats herself
"Well..." she said but didn't know what to say "did you apply for the school?" She asks.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked back at him wondering why he had called her back
----------------

Liara head his voice again the smiled excitedly as she scrambled to her feet and ran in his direction "TYLER!!" She yelled happily as she saw him while running twoards him till she got to him the wraped her arms around his neck and hugged him happily

[/QUOTE]
Hiro huffed as he caught up with her catching his breath. "Sorry... I didn't mean to make you feel bad... It's just, that's not a side I've seen before..." He said, scratching his head.

----------

Tyler fell backwards as Liara hugged him, dropping his spear. "Oof... Hey Liara..." He said, looking at her. "What's up?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
(Bring him to the park and he can hop in ally and her sisters little family reunion.)
(You got it buster! :D )

Shingo walked into the park, looking for a cheesecake vendor or a store.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because you're my friend and I care about you. If you weren't well, I would be upset." Asuka said as she gazed at her.
Nissa: We are friends? *she asks, thoroughly confused... maybe she did not know the definition of a friend very well*

Hiro huffed as he caught up with her catching his breath. "Sorry... I didn't mean to make you feel bad... It's just, that's not a side I've seen before..." He said, scratching his head.
----------

Tyler fell backwards as Liara hugged him, dropping his spear. "Oof... Hey Liara..." He said, looking at her. "What's up?" He asked.

(You got it buster! :D )

Shingo walked into the park, looking for a cheesecake vendor or a store.
Mika smiled more at hiro "it's ok" she said softly to him

-------------

Liara nuzzled tylers neck "hi. Tyler" she said in a happy way to him "hi. My love. Tyler" she said happily to him

Jennete said:
Nissa: We are friends? *she asks, thoroughly confused... maybe she did not know the definition of a friend very well*
Asuka nodded happily,"Yeah! Unless you don't think we are. I thought because we kind of hung out a little and talked...that we were friends."

LunaCrosby said:
Allen did the same and began eating.
"Hey, y'know what I've never actually asked you?, what exactly can you do? Like ability wise" she asked as she poked at her cereal.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled more at hiro "it's ok" she said softly to him
-------------

Liara nuzzled tylers neck "hi. Tyler" she said in a happy way to him "hi. My love. Tyler" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Hiro looked up, smiling a little. "R-Really...?" He asked.

---------

Tyler sighed and put a hand on her head, petting her softly. "I know I know... You love me. Can I get up now?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya called out to Ayen still in Ally's arms. "Found her" she calls out
@LunaCrosby
Ayen heard Amaya and went to here so fast that he looked like he just materialized where he stopped "sorry i wasn't much help Amaya." he said sadly "but at least you found her." he said as he hid his aura "nice to meet you." he said to the sister "I'm Ayen." he did a slight courtly bow.

@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
"I had too. In order to find you" she says shyly
"Well you found me" she said and set her down, glancing around and spotting shingo "stay here, gotta do my daily routine,and hi" she said and quietly snuck behind him, jumping and putting her hands on his shoulders and her feet on his hips "boo" she said.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Hiro looked up, smiling a little. "R-Really...?" He asked.
---------

Tyler sighed and put a hand on her head, petting her softly. "I know I know... You love me. Can I get up now?" He asked.
Mika nodded slowly "mmmhm" she said to him

_-----------

Liara giggled as she got up then pulled Tyler up and kissed him quickly before blushing and placing the tips of her left fingers to her mouth "yup" she said happily to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"This is really good" daniel said after a couple bites as he looked over at euloria and smiled

[/QUOTE]
She smiled, "Ah, thanks, I've been practising" she said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well you found me" she said and set her down, glancing around and spotting shingo "stay here, gotta do my daily routine" she said and quietly snuck behind him, jumping and putting her hands on his shoulders and her feet on his hips "boo" she said.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Shingo squealed and jumped a little. "Dang it! It's you again!" He barked. "Geez! Why do you have to be such a brat!?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen heard Amaya and went to here so fast that he looked like he just materialized where he stopped "sorry i wasn't much help Amaya." he said sadly "but at least you found her." he said as he hid his aura "nice to meet you." he said to the sister "I'm Ayen." he did a slight courtly bow.
@LunaCrosby
Amaya changed back to her human form. "More like she found me" she laughed "But its okay" she says hugging ayen @LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded happily,"Yeah! Unless you don't think we are. I thought because we kind of hung out a little and talked...that we were friends."
Nissa: I do not know what friends are so I could not say *she answers honestly and smiles* But if you saw so then so be it, hello friend

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika nodded slowly "mmmhm" she said to him
_-----------

Liara giggled as she got up then pulled Tyler up and kissed him quickly before blushing and placing the tips of her left fingers to her mouth "yup" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Hiro hugged her happily. "Yayyyyy!!!" He said, happy she would hang out with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back