• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo laughed. "You wouldn't be the first person to say that." He said, walking around him. "The only reason I act like a asshole is because of a birth defect."
William smirked "Well....Maybe you shouldn't have been born" He said

Mayyflower said:
Sam walked back with her. "I think ima go somewhere and stay there for a while" she says looking down
"Ima go try to calm down" she said and glanced at her, her eyes were glowing and going more cat like.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Yeah.....My life is so strange...And it sucks....Hell even Nora left me" He said sadly as he looked down "That idiot....Why did she think that someone like Tyler would be better than me....?"
Asuka frowned as she bopped him on the head,"Stop that. You are both equally important to her, she's not an idiot. I can sense her struggle on what to do....she's conflicted at the moment." She said softly as she looked up, seeing someone flying by."You're both perfectly fine, no one is better nor is the other one worse. It's not nice to talk like that. She still loves you, even if that's not enough to make you happy. You should be glad she doesn't hate you for what you did." She said sternly.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Well....Maybe you shouldn't have been born" He said
Shingo laughed slightly. "Maybe I shouldn't have. Yeah, that's something I think about ALLLL the time." He said.

Daniel reaver]Liara stared to baul as she burried her face into tylers chest "Tyler im sorry I'm sorry Im sorry!!!" She yelled as she held onto him her world crashing and ripping apart again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Jasper blushed more before he slowly moved and pressed his four head against hers
Raven smiled and blushed. "I would stay like this forever" she says moving her hair out of her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Maybe....who knows." She mumbled before sighing again."Forget it! I'm just here to drink away my sorrows and just get drunk.....which will take a lot." She said as she ordered five more drinks.
"I guess you're right." Ramona said, giving her a light smile. She picked up her drink and took a few drinks, before ordering more. "I wonder how long it'll take for me to become intoxicated... "

LunaCrosby said:
"Ima go try to calm down" she said and glanced at her, her eyes were glowing and going more cat like.
Sam nodded. "I havent had time to myself to just sit back and cry about my dad...I think i would feel so much better if I cried." she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka frowned as she bopped him on the head,"Stop that. You are both equally important to her, she's not an idiot. I can sense her struggle on what to do....she's conflicted at the moment." She said softly as she looked up, seeing someone flying by."You're both perfectly fine, no one is better nor is the other one worse. It's not nice to talk like that. She still loves you, even if that's not enough to make you happy. You should be glad she doesn't hate you for what you did." She said sternly.
Marcus glared up at him as he pulled out the ring "If she still loved me she wouldn't have given me this back!" He yelled angrily as a tear fell from his face "I just don't know why she would cheat on me" He said sitting back down "I hate it....It hurts too much"

Tyler just laid there, lifeless. He tried to flap his wings, trying to show that he was alive, but they were burned off. He couldn't move.
Nora quickly teleported them to her house and gently laid them both on the couch. She sat on the floor in front of them,"Damn it....Why Tyler....why'd you have to do that.... How the hell can I even save you..."

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "I havent had time to myself to just sit back and cry about my dad...I think i would feel so much better if I cried." she says smiling
"Told you" she said and felt herself tingle slightly "I uh... gotta do something" she said and quickly ran in the opposite direction, turning into her Panther demon form and trying to quickly run somewhere private.

Lumina said:
Elyse thought a moment.
"You, uh, said you had a garden?"

She blushed a bit, hoping he wouldn't think it was weird.
"Yeah. You don't remember? We visited it that first day you came here. And we had ice cream, and pizza..." Kili laughed, blushing slightly while recognizing how embarrassing it was to remember all the little details of that night. "So, you want to go there?" he asked Elyse.

Mayyflower said:
William appeared infront of Sam "So you are one of the girls that my bro like huh?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru chuckled a little*
''i love you too''

*He said as he kisses Amara again*

[/QUOTE]
She kissed back happily smiling into the kiss.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora quickly teleported them to her house and gently laid them both on the couch. She sat on the floor in front of them,"Damn it....Why Tyler....why'd you have to do that.... How the hell can I even save you..."
Tyler laid on the couch, appearing to be dead. Another Tyler came through the front door, huffing as he tried to catch his breath. "Welp, I died again." He said looking at Liara and then Nora. "Yeah... I just came all the way from the edge of existence again... Sorry I made you guys worry." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Sam jumped a bit. "Define Like.." she says tilting her head.
William sighed "Well...Love in other words....Though I feel bad for him....He doesn't know who to chose you or Nora but at this rate it's most likely gonna be you"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus glared up at him as he pulled out the ring "If she still loved me she wouldn't have given me this back!" He yelled angrily as a tear fell from his face "I just don't know why she would cheat on me" He said sitting back down "I hate it....It hurts too much"
"She wants you to be happy with someone else because she feels like she messed up. Don't yell at me, I could end you if I wanted." Asuka said calmly as she gazed at him."And if I remember correctly, you cheated on her before she cheated on you. You may have lost your memory of her, but Yoshino did tell you that had a wife or more like fiancée named Nora. Did you not listen to her when she explained that to you?"

Tyler laid on the couch, appearing to be dead. Another Tyler came through the front door, huffing as he tried to catch his breath. "Welp, I died again." He said looking at Liara and then Nora. "Yeah... I just came all the way from the edge of existence again... Sorry I made you guys worry." He said.
@Daniel reaver

((( I just realized what you do wrong;

You make Tyler turn evil, then you have him turn good a few posts later/next page. You should extend what you do, such as allow Nora and etc to mourn Tyler more and longer, then reveal he's alive. You should've also had the dragon actually be evil and not concern his self with Tyler's existence -after all, he's evil- and randomly attack his friends without mercy. Plus, having the dragon talk crap about Tyler seems a bit cliché xDD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You." He said frankly meaning being with her before taking another bite "I don't really have any freinds so you are the only one I spend time around" he said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled "I only have one friend and she doesn't live on school grounds so I don't really see her often" she said as she took some more food "So my plans are the same as yours", she laughed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"She wants you to be happy with someone else because she feels like she messed up. Don't yell at me, I could end you if I wanted." Asuka said calmly as she gazed at him."And if I remember correctly, you cheated on her before she cheated on you. You may have lost your memory of her, but Yoshino did tell you that had a wife or more like fiancée named Nora. Did you not listen to her when she explained that to you?"
Marcus looked at his hands as his voice now sounded like two people "That doesn't explain anything about why she kissed Tyler.....I have to admit....I hate Tyler for that and if I see him again I vow to rip out his heart and crush it with my own hands"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Well...Love in other words....Though I feel bad for him....He doesn't know who to chose you or Nora but at this rate it's most likely gonna be you"
Sam sighed. "I would like it if he chose me, but Nora had him first." she shrugged

Nora looked up and gasped,"What in the world?!" She exclaimed before looking back at the Tyler on the couch and to the one in front of her."I'm so confused....my head is starting to hurt..."she murmured.

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "I would like it if he chose me, but Nora had him first." she shrugged
William smiled and patted her on the back "Listen there is one thing you need to know...These next few days are gonna be hard on him....I want you to calm him down...PLEASE"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back