• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's whole world shattered. "O-Oh..." He said before almost instantly he turned into Revolution Drago, destroying the entire house. I'm back bitches!!! He laughed as a pillar of red light erupted, sending Nora and Liara flying.
@Daniel reaver

@anyone else who feels like joining in...
Roman stood on a nearby building, watching the scene. He still had ring in his hand, but he put it in his pouch to refrain from losing it. He remained atop the building and waited for the dragon to attack.

(( I shall wait til' I feel I need to do anything... ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat against a tree because he forgot to follow Amaya, alone with his out thoughts, his own worst enemy
'
so, you're hoping for a happy life this time are you? why can't we forget that now, and get to the part where we rampage like the monster we are?' the primal god part of him tauted in his mind.

'because, i want to be done with that.' he replied meekly. as his inner turmoil started up again.
(Want me to send Amaya back?)

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Samantha, I-if you didn't know already" she says quietly
William smiled "I know" He said happily before sighing "This isn't good" He said looking at his hand as it said 8 "8 More chances huh?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What did you just say?" He asked before raising his fist and swinging it at her before stopping an inch away as his eyes glowed both saying 8
Asuka stared at the fist before frowning,"Well that's disappointing. I thought you were going to hit me." She said before looking at his eyes and smirking."Looks like you're getting closer. This should be fun." Someone get me out of here! This isn't me at all! Help!?

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I know" He said happily before sighing "This isn't good" He said looking at his hand as it said 8 "8 More chances huh?"
"8 more chances until what?" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sat where she was, not affect by anything."Nice....So this happens when he's angry or sad....good to know." She said as she stood up, dusting herself off."Seems like my little experiment worked....and now my house is gone. I paid a lot of money for this!" She said angrily as she fly up and landed on the dragons head.
Revolution Drago opened his mouth, shaking her off and chomping her slowly in his mouth. Who cares!? Your anger is tasty! He laughed and spat her out, slamming her through 10 trees. And so is your pain!

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at the fist before frowning,"Well that's disappointing. I thought you were going to hit me." She said before looking at his eyes and smirking."Looks like you're getting closer. This should be fun." Someone get me out of here! This isn't me at all! Help!?
Marcus wobbled "D-Damn it" He said in pain before falling into her arms passed out

Mayyflower said:
"8 more chances until what?" she asks
William sighed "Until he dies....." He said looking down

SoulofTobi said:
(nah, i think i'll have him wonder around)
(ok)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus wobbled "D-Damn it" He said in pain before falling into her arms passed out

Sams eyes widen. "Why does he have to die?!" she asks

Revolution Drago opened his mouth, shaking her off and chomping her slowly in his mouth. Who cares!? Your anger is tasty! He laughed and spat her out, slamming her through 10 trees. And so is your pain!
Nora yawned,"Well aren't you boring." She said as she fly next to him."You're going to have to better than that." She said calmly with a smirk."What's next?"

Mayyflower said:
(ok)

Sams eyes widen. "Why does he have to die?!" she asks
William sighed "When he does something that neither Jack nor Al would do his body begins to reject him and he has only 10 chances in all"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled happily at her

[/QUOTE]
She smiled back before her turquoise eyes flickered, lighting up briefly as she looked out the window, frowning lightly "Again huh" she muttered quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora yawned,"Well aren't you boring." She said as she fly next to him."You're going to have to better than that." She said calmly with a smirk."What's next?"
Revolution Drago sighed. You know what's next? This. He said before touching her head with his claw, filling her with thoughts of anger and sadness. A large red symbol appeared on her head.

Revolution Drago sighed. You know what's next? This. He said before touching her head with is claw. filling her with thoughts of anger and sadness. A large red symbol appeared on her head.
(Big mistake bub)

shortyshot8 said:

Asuka caught him as she shook her head,"Such a bore....Poor Asuka, trapped inside her own mind." She laughed before she gasped before breath and clawing at her throat. She fell off her broom with Marcus as she passed out.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka caught him as she shook her head,"Such a bore....Poor Asuka, trapped inside her own mind." She laughed before she gasped before breath and clawing at her throat. She fell off her broom with Marcus as she passed out.
Marcus's eyes slowly opened "A-Asuka?" He asked before shaking her still tired "Asuka!?"

(You going to do something about it? >_<)
(Sorta got my own thing going on right now xD )

Revolution Drago sighed. You know what's next? This. He said before touching her head with is claw. filling her with thoughts of anger and sadness. A large red symbol appeared on her head.

"Now is the time I do something." Roman frowned and pulled up his mask, activating his Sharingan.

tumblr_mx1q8rpXaT1t21wbxo1_500.gif

"Alright dragon... Here I come." Roman jumped down, from the building and kicked his claw away from Nora. He turned to the dragon and sighed, "That's no way to treat a lady. What have you done to her?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's eyes slowly opened "A-Asuka?" He asked before shaking her still tired "Asuka!?"

(Sorta got my own thing going on right now xD )
(Uh huh, say goodbye to our source of air xD ! *all the plants start burning*)

Revolution Drago sighed. You know what's next? This. He said before touching her head with his claw, filling her with thoughts of anger and sadness. A large red symbol appeared on her head.
Nora growled,"You asshole! What the hell is this thing!?" She yelled at him, clearly angry."God I hate this. Why the hell did I even say those thing....I hate everything and everyone...I would rather die then live on this earth." She said angrily as she held her hand out, summoning her sword before stabbing herself in the chest.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "When he does something that neither Jack nor Al would do his body begins to reject him and he has only 10 chances in all"
"How do you stop it" she says crossing her arms. "Like.." Sam sighs and shakes her head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back