• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Yes, are you criticising my choice now?" She asked with a chuckle raising a brow.
"Nope!" He said and brought down several kinds of cereal and the milk "bowls are in the cabinet" he says and sits downs.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's always the solution for me...." Nora said as the bartender brought back her drinks. She eagerly picked up the whiskey and gulped it down in seconds."I hate relationships....I don't even understand why I bother with guys....I wish I was a lesbian. Girls seem so much easier." She said as she drummed her fingers on the counter.
(I swear to god if this happens to me again I'm going to cry...First Shira left me for a girl and now you....This really sucks)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and turned o follow her with a smile on his face

[/QUOTE]
"Food is ready" she said happily as she sat down.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Hey don't be worried I will be fine....But for now you are hungry...So feed" He said softly
Nissa: Is Al giving like you? *she asks, tilting her head, her eyes going back to pink as she starts eating again, drinking in the blood*

Jennete said:
Nissa: Is Al giving like you? *she asks, tilting her head, her eyes going back to pink as she starts eating again, drinking in the blood*
Marcus sighed "From what I know Al was a huge jerk....But it did make him strong" He said softly "Have you ever had a relationship?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "From what I know Al was a huge jerk....But it did make him strong" He said softly "Have you ever had a relationship?"
Nissa: Define a relationship *she asks, looking up with an innocent face only changed by the blood on her mouth and teeth, full now as she sits back, the ends of her pink hair stained red and she tilts her head*

shortyshot8 said:
(I swear to god if this happens to me again I'm going to cry...First Shira left me for a girl and now you....This really sucks)
(She's not going to become a lesbian. Promise. I'm just saying that cause she always seems to have such bad luck with guys)

LunaCrosby said:
"Nope!" He said and brought down several kinds of cereal and the milk "bowls are in the cabinet" he says and sits downs.
"Ah, Alright" she replied chuckling as she took the bowls from the cabinet and left it on the table.

Jennete said:
Nissa: Define a relationship *she asks, looking up with an innocent face only changed by the blood on her mouth and teeth, full now as she sits back, the ends of her pink hair stained red and she tilts her head*
Marcus smiled "Well.....It's something where you feel happy around someone like you would die if they weren't there" He said softly to her

WeirdPrincess said:
(She's not going to become a lesbian. Promise. I'm just saying that cause she always seems to have such bad luck with guys)
(Thank god xD I kinda feel bad for Marcus.....God why the hell do I feel bad for a fake person!?!)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled at the birds. "Awesome" she says happily.
Ayen smiled "lets get our own search going, they aren't the sharpest knife in the kitchen." he said as he started to look around this part of the park.

Nonalaka said:
She rolled her eyes and giggled "Oh come on, there's gotta be something you wanna do, think!" She chimed before snuggling him.
''hmmm...lets just spend some time together...k?''

*He said as he kisses Amara*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Well.....It's something where you feel happy around someone like you would die if they weren't there" He said softly to her
Nissa: Then No. I have been a slave... not even that... a thing, I haven't existed for 1600 years, Only a couple of weeks actually. I like existing though

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed at the thought. "Well She has purple hair like me" she says "I haven't seen her in a long time" she says sadly. "Ill know it when I see her" she says smiling

Raven's eyes widened when he kissed her, she looked into Jasper's eyes and smiled kinda like a dork.
Jasper blushed as he burried his face info her shoulder "I-i uhhh I-i" he said to him

Jennete said:
Nissa: Then No. I have been a slave... not even that... a thing, I haven't existed for 1600 years, Only a couple of weeks actually. I like existing though
Marcus smiled at her "Hey.....To me...You are a person not a slave" He said softly to her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "lets get our own search going, they aren't the sharpest knife in the kitchen." he said as he started to look around this part of the park.
Amaya changed into her neko/cat form and climbed the trees. "Ima look up high" she says swaying her tail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back